We want to leave the west but what about corruption

Herbie

Many people currently dreaming, contemplating, scheming and planning on leaving the falling west but everywhere that looks good to run to has the highest corruption in the world.

There is a perceived corruption index and it rates all countries, Mexico, Peru, Bolivia, Colombia, Belarus, Ukraine, Russia, Subsaharan Africa all have are perceived to have high levels of corruption in the public service.

I’m from Australia, I’ve met a lot of immigrants who say they like it because of low corruption, it actually slipped out of the top ten lowest last year. I'm thinking the corruption is terrible here but the anger is buffered by the relatively high standards of living which is questionable. I always thought that when people are poorer in these developing countries that the corruption is more raw.

Can anyone share their experiences?

P

Peatness

After the last 2 years surely one thing we have learnt is that Europe, America, Australia, Canada are some of the most corrupt places in the world.

L

Lord Cola

Could it be that the immigrants you spoke to weren't familiar with the obfuscations surrounding Western corruption, and they interpreted that as a relative lack of corruption? Things are so thoroughly corrupt in the West that corruption visible in plain sight is dismissed as "standard" procedure.

Dean

Corruption is just more sophisticated here in the West and out of plain sight.

I'm no expert on the rest of the world; but I did spend 6 months in South America and a year in SE Asia. You are definitely going to run in to the petty, "palm greasing" day to day stuff that locals are accustomed to navigating. You'll be more of a target because you are an outsider and considered rich (or how else could you be there) -- and not just from officials. I heard some pretty sad stories and came across some Westerners who met with hard times. I imagine that is only going to get worse as the global economy worsens.

I've kind of given up on the idea of escaping abroad somewhere. Unless you are going somewhere you have ties or contacts or at the very least are fluent in the language, it's not likely to go well. I certainly understand the sentiment though and hate being a wet blanket, but that's my take.

yerrag

The corruption in the West differs in that in the West it is much more limited to the upper class. The middle-class as a buffer of decency and virtue keeps the rotting juice from flowing all the way to the bottom. But the West is structured in a way that petty crimes (pre-George Soros Zionist DAs) are limited and petty corruption are much harder to find.

Another difference petty corruption is rampant is that living standards are much lower such that corruption on the lower level is a way of life. There is a body language and some coded words involved that allows the corrupter to easily flesh out the corrupt. It is part of the culture. In a country where living standards improve, such corruption will slowly go away but it still is a generational shift and goes away slowly. But given a different dynamic the world is in now, it is now more likely that ascent would be hard to come by, and it is conceivable that a reverse shift occurs in the West.

Rasaari

I think a big problem is that many of the poorer countries are so weak economically, that they are easily pressured by IMF/World bank when the time comes. Also many of the SA/asian countries had very fascistic measures to the pandemic. They just don't have the infrastructure and money to implement all the measures that are now seen in the west, such as vaxxpasses and constant testing.

yerrag

I think a big problem is that many of the poorer countries are so weak economically, that they are easily pressured by IMF/World bank when the time comes. Also many of the SA/asian countries had very fascistic measures to the pandemic. They just don't have the infrastructure and money to implement all the measures that are now seen in the west, such as vaxxpasses and constant testing.
So true.

I couldn't believe that the spiritual heirs of Ho Chi Minh would so easily submit to the dictates of the NWO and allow their whole country to be vaxed even when death rates at the early part were not even rising and staying at levels that would expose the pandemic lie.

Then the deaths began and that was after the vax campaign mandated and enforced by Vietnam's leaders began.

How ironic for Vietnam to defeat the Zionist Americans in their "American War" with great rwsolve, and 45 years later, the lessons learned were forgotten and quickly the country lost their hard-won independence by surrendering to the NWO.

So much how independence was slowly lost worldwide without firing a single shot. Very likely, Vietnam was lost to a.new generation of white collars trained in the Ivy League. What guns could not do to them, higher Zionist Western education did.

P

Peatness

corruption_culture.jpg

OP
Herbie

Herbie

Could it be that the immigrants you spoke to weren't familiar with the obfuscations surrounding Western corruption, and they interpreted that as a relative lack of corruption? Things are so thoroughly corrupt in the West that corruption visible in plain sight is dismissed as "standard" procedure.
Yeah I think they are still in the euphoria of a new place and haven’t realised yet.

if the highway patrol policeman pull you over and extort cash from you for no reasons is direct corruption which doesn’t happen in Australia but in Australia the corruption of speed cameras, unmarked cars with black windows and cameras inside catching people which are proven not to save lives and the fines and points and whole thing is corrupt but they follow the rules set by government so it’s seen as not corruption

OP
Herbie

Herbie

Corruption is just more sophisticated here in the West and out of plain sight.

I'm no expert on the rest of the world; but I did spend 6 months in South America and a year in SE Asia. You are definitely going to run in to the petty, "palm greasing" day to day stuff that locals are accustomed to navigating. You'll be more of a target because you are an outsider and considered rich (or how else could you be there) -- and not just from officials. I heard some pretty sad stories and came across some Westerners who met with hard times. I imagine that is only going to get worse as the global economy worsens.

I've kind of given up on the idea of escaping abroad somewhere. Unless you are going somewhere you have ties or contacts or at the very least are fluent in the language, it's not likely to go well. I certainly understand the sentiment though and hate being a wet blanket, but that's my take.
I know what you mean. I backpacked around Thailand for a month and avoided the tourist areas but yeah I’ve heard many accounts of no matter how long one lives there, they will always be seen as a walking atm machine.

I don’t think your being a wet blanket, there are no solutions, only trade offs.

Despite all the draw back of going from west to developing country, I think being around the people would really help. I went to Peru and found the people amazing and made me really happy, otherwise I’m always basically surrounded by mentally ill people. I guess it depends on relationships and foundation one already has. Hard to leave.

Dean

I know what you mean. I backpacked around Thailand for a month and avoided the tourist areas but yeah I’ve heard many accounts of no matter how long one lives there, they will always be seen as a walking atm machine.

I don’t think your being a wet blanket, there are no solutions, only trade offs.

Despite all the draw back of going from west to developing country, I think being around the people would really help. I went to Peru and found the people amazing and made me really happy, otherwise I’m always basically surrounded by mentally ill people. I guess it depends on relationships and foundation one already has. Hard to leave.

Yeah, I definitely didn't mean to disparage the people. It doesn't take long to notice how much happier the people are overall, despite their financial hardships and lack of opportunity. I had a lot of kindness directed my way as well.

OP
Herbie

Herbie

Yeah, I definitely didn't mean to disparage the people. It doesn't take long to notice how much happier the people are overall, despite their financial hardships and lack of opportunity. I had a lot of kindness directed my way as well.
Nothing worse than getting ones hopes up to be utterly disappointed after up rooting themselves and being stuck somewhere.

Logan-

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom