We learned the truth about health from Ray. Where to learn the truth about other topics?

Herbie

This book in the link is by William Koch, Ray learn a lot from him and he was really amazing. The CIA tried to kill him so that’s the sign of a genuine genius.

In the start of the book he destroys the polio vaccine and vaccines in general for how the people who make them have no idea of the complexity of virus’s, how they operate and how bacteria is involved.

blob69

OMG, I'm not the only one on this site who knows Guenon's work!! Thanks for bring up Guenon's name. His "Reign of Quantity," his master work, is the most important and above all, prescient book written in the 20th century. What's amazing about it, even though it was published not long after WW2, is it is about 500% more relevant now about the world situation regarding "end of the world" and cyclical views of time than when it first came out:
Amazon product ASIN 0900588675View: https://www.amazon.com/Reign-Quantity-Signs-Times/dp/0900588675/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=reign+of+quantity&qid=1635842946&qsid=147-2565608-7600334&sr=8-1&sres=0900588675%2CB00KN8HUXY%2CB0182QAB3Y%2CB001D6JX8A%2C9689279459%2CB005MHHREI%2C1621381188%2CB075DCRX1H%2CB09FQ7RF1V%2C1302927175%2CB01K0U0WUC%2CB074D4YPDQ%2C1581572204%2CB089N9J826%2C9460098312%2CB07QFYDHJK&srpt=ABIS_BOOK
Haha, glad to have some company here, Reign of Quantity was the first book I read and it's amazing indeed, his best I would say, but I linked to Essential René Guénon because it's a good compilation of the basics.

Thinking about it, I think Guénon's style is a bit similar to Peat's in a way... I got this feeling many times when reading, it's hard to pin it down but perhaps it's the same analytical, precise thinking and kind of emotionally detached writing style. So people who like Peat may be drawn to Guénon too.

To others - I'm glad you find my post inspiring! :):

DirtySkeeze

Was Sowell CIA?
Not sure, but wouldnt rule it out.

Regarding books to read i would suggest understanding about population differences. You need to understand the people before you even think about the politics.

Understand the different ethnic groups and what is born within them. Then understand physiognomy. With those two things everything will make sense.

P

Peatness

Not sure, but wouldnt rule it out.

Regarding books to read i would suggest understanding about population differences. You need to understand the people before you even think about the politics.

Understand the different ethnic groups and what is born within them. Then understand physiognomy. With those two things everything will make sense.
Thanks. My reading list has been extensive but it's not a priority right now

Anonymous306

Catherine Austin Fitts for finance: Planet Lockdown FULL INTERVIEW with Catherine Austin Fitts She also publishes the Solari Report, with quarterly wrap reports that contain some of the most brilliant pieces of financial literature I've read to date.

Anatoly Fomenko for history - the Chronology series. His history books are out of print and impossible to get now.

Passive Farming (take all their works with a grain of salt though):
Tree Crops: A Permanent Agriculture by J. Russel Smith
Masanobu Fukuoka
Bill Mollison's books

Alison McDowell for blockchain & digital empire building: About

Ice Age Farmer wiki for global cooling: Ice Age Farmer Wiki

Blake's Illuminated Works for painting & poetry--the poems are best experienced in their original intended form of prints. He combined text and imagery in a way that hadn't been done since the Middle Ages. I know Ray talks a lot about Blake, but it's really worth reading/viewing Blake yourself.

The hyperspace lexicon from DMT nexus: Hyperspace lexicon - DMT-Nexus Wiki. Look up the definitions for consensus reality and deconstruction (body),

Dodie Anderson's work: she was the first person in my mind to turn Ray's complex writing into an accessible & effective nutritional program

And I'm sure there's more I can't remember at the moment~~

Last edited:

IROM

1) Charles Eisenstein:

I linked to his essays about money below so you can get a feeling if he's right for you. But he speaks about much more than just economy - his approach is very holistic and his thinking truly brilliant. He changed my partner's and my life. We quit useless jobs and started working towards the good as much as we can - healing the land using permaculture, breeding animals, creating beautiful things, writing to educate others etc. Like this, life becomes completely different, there is a purpose to life that is invigorating like nothing else.

2) Rene Guénon:

"Guénon’s work, from his earliest writings in 1909 onward, can be seen as an attempt to give a new expression and application to the timeless principles which inform all traditional doctrines. In his writings he ranges over a vast terrain—Vedanta, the Chinese tradition, Christianity, Sufism, folklore and mythology from all over the world, the secret traditions of gnosticism, alchemy, the Kabbalah, and so on, always intent on excavating their underlying principles and showing them to be formal manifestations of the one Primordial Tradition. Certain key themes run through all of his writings, and one meets again and again such notions as these: the concept of metaphysics as transcending all other doctrinal orders; the identification of metaphysics and the “formalization”, so to speak, of gnosis (or jñana if one prefers); the distinction between exoteric and esoteric domains; the hierarchic superiority and infallibility of intellective knowledge; the contrast of the modern Occident with the traditional Orient; the spiritual bankruptcy of modern European civilization; a cyclical view of time, based largely on the Hindu doctrine of cosmic cycles; and a contra-evolutionary view of history."

Eisenstein and Guénon both draw from religion - not the moralistic religions of today, but the "universal principles" that guided humans before the descent into the dark age. There were some basic principles that were being followed in better times, i.e. no interest/usury (Eisenstein's article above speaks about this), no digging from the ground (metals, petroleum etc. that ruin and poison the planet), returning all excrement back to the soil, not depending on quantitative thinking (i.e. science we have today with its measuring and ignoring everything that cannot be measured), not seeing oneself as separate from the world and so on.
Guenon is of that lineage from the Martinists, and particularly rad-trad Catholic and Mason Count Joseph de Maistre. His major influence is fascist and authoritarian albeit in the Bakunin "Third-positionist" anarcho-syndicalist closet authoritarian variety. These people are generally insane sentimentalist writers. I have to warn just how epistemologically unsound they are. The Renaissance and Enlightenment were true high points of spirituality, human accomplishment, free discourse and creativity. These periods of time go against everything the Martinist/Traditionalist lineage stands for.

And the Martinist/Traditionalist type worldview today is one side of the coin to the technocratic capitalist nihilist world view. Both views are maladaptive worldviews which fit into long term elite agendas. What the elite hate is the Renaissance and some aspects of the Enlightenment.

IROM

He called it capitalism, so its his own conception and its turned into this.
Smith was wrong on Capitalism. Henry Carey, the great American economist, pointed out that England where Smith based his works on, was never a capitalist system but a mixed colonial enterprise. Carey would be an answer to Marx, since the Communist seemed to heavily rely on the East Indian Company's college of economists instead of addressing true capitalist systems like the United States.

DirtySkeeze

Guenon is of that lineage from the Martinists, and particularly rad-trad Catholic and Mason Count Joseph de Maistre. His major influence is fascist and authoritarian albeit in the Bakunin "Third-positionist" anarcho-syndicalist closet authoritarian variety. These people are generally insane sentimentalist writers. I have to warn just how epistemologically unsound they are. The Renaissance and Enlightenment were true high points of spirituality, human accomplishment, free discourse and creativity. These periods of time go against everything the Martinist/Traditionalist lineage stands for.

And the Martinist/Traditionalist type worldview today is one side of the coin to the technocratic capitalist nihilist world view. Both views are maladaptive worldviews which fit into long term elite agendas. What the elite hate is the Renaissance and some aspects of the Enlightenment.
Im really not sure what your telling me here? I dont mean to be mean, but you say alot here and it doesnt tell me much. Maybe im too low i.q.

You dont even really say why they dont work besides them "fitting into elite plan" which isnt really an arguement. This would suggest you know "the plan"

You just say these things dont work, and then tell me some things in renaissance and enlightenment work, but never say exactly what those things are...

Grapelander

John Taylor Gatto - ULTIMATE HISTORY LESSON (Education-Modern-Mass-Slave Society Programming) Long 5+ Hours

The Six Purposes of Schooling - John Taylor Gatto
These undercurrents within our education systems are most prominently exposed by Gatto through his exposé of Alexander Inglis’s book Principles of Secondary Education. In this book from 1918, Inglis lists the six primary functions of education and Gatto takes these as his critical point of departure.

"Learning isn’t the reason the texts are distributed. How can you establish if someone has developed automatic deference to authority? By checking to see if they’ll follow stupid orders. Function one achieved." - John Taylor Gatto (1935-2018)

The six purposes of schooling according to Inglis:

1. adjustive function – establish fixed habits of reaction to authority.
2. integrating (conformity) function – develop like-mindedness, unity in thoughts and habits.
3. directive function – label children to mark them in the class structure.
4. differentiating function – divide and conquer strategy to immobilize the social structure.
5. selective function – preservation of the ‘favored’ races – tag the unfit.
6. Propaedeutic function – grooming of those in higher classes to manage the lower classes.

Against School (Magazine Article - archive.org)

THE UNDERGROUND HISTORY OF AMERICAN EDUCATION (Book - archive.org)

Badger

"The Renaissance and Enlightenment were true high points of spirituality, human accomplishment, free discourse and creativity." Your representation of Traditionalism omits any awareness of something they made a very big deal of: the constant or perennial core or source of spirituality, Revelation, something which transcends the purely human. The Renaissance/Enlightenment celebrated the purely human in this-worldly ways that distanced people at the time from this supra-human or Trasnscendent Core. From the Trad's POV, this price to be paid for this period's creativity necessarily entailed a radical individualism, "Every man becomes his own Pope," etc., as Guenon brings up, that wrecks or undermines the community - especially as a stable vehicle (or stable enough one) for transmitting and maintaining revelation in the human sphere. Eventually leading to materialism and ultimately leads to the final endgame of techno nihilism. Which is where we are now. In short, ditching Revelation via individualism, from the start, later leads to the abyss and deadend of nihilism now, yet you say the Trad's epistemology is "unsound"? It's exactly the opposite. Nihilism's origin starts with an unsound epistemology.

nigma

I found Ray 10 years into the health journey where I damaged myself from bad advice and ended up in some insane situations.

What I wish was that I could find the Ray Peat of Day trading the stock market without losing heaps of time and money on charlatans and idiots who think they know something.
Just buy bitcoin and hold it. Up 70% a year on average recently, show me any trader who is doing that year after year.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals