We learned the truth about health from Ray. Where to learn the truth about other topics?

Peatful

BEEC3CE0-7997-40A1-B959-4935EF01913E.png

Vajra

I recently remembered Katy bowmans work around posture and exercise. I myself never liked exercise and felt like I always ended up hurting myself whenever I tried yoga or fitness classes.

Katy has a cool house, too

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=530&v=E-sROj4QrPI&feature=emb_title

+1 - she has a good book on minimalist footwear. I find that tour hillarious though. The whole house is like a play area or something, which is actually really interesting and inspiring. They probably feel right at home like little kids. I would feel totally out of place in modern heavily furnished apartments and the like after living there.

Luann

Who is the Ray Peat of history, politics, economy, psychology, human nature, relationships, business... and other important or interesting topics?
I have asked this so many times, I'll call it "Matrix Syndrome" haha - If "X" turned out not to be true, then what else are we doing wrong?

I'll share some lifestyle gurus I've accumulated: Katy Bowman, Esther Gokhale (posture / movement), Mr. Money Moustache (finances), Jacob Falkovich (relationships and misc), Steven Robbins (barefoot), Dmitry Orlov

DISCLAIMER: Dmitry Orlov is a controversial blogger and I do not engage with his politics as he is very pro-Russia and other things which are beyond me to take a stand on.

However, his blog introduced me to the idea that humans have been migratory or semi-nomadic for much of our history, and it's basically in our DNA... And a lot of the technologies f romwhen we lived at non-fixed homes are healing and more efficient than today's methods. It tied a lot of things together for me. For example, at that time I stopped using detergents around the house as bar soap is gentler, packaged in cardboard rather than plastic, and more portable as it is a dry solid. He also mentioned that cotton requires lots of pesticides, and so I started buying more linen and wool which have other cool properties. Also, thinking about the portable life tied in with floor-sitting and minimal furniture. (I have some furniture.)

I live pretty differently from other people, but I'm happy with it. Trying to get in the habit of learning which things feel irritating, unnatural, inefficient, and replace them with better ideas. It's a work in progress.

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

I have asked this so many times, I'll call it "Matrix Syndrome" haha - If "X" turned out not to be true, then what else are we doing wrong?

I'll share some lifestyle gurus I've accumulated: Katy Bowman, Esther Gokhale (posture / movement), Mr. Money Moustache (finances), Jacob Falkovich (relationships and misc), Steven Robbins (barefoot), Dmitry Orlov

DISCLAIMER: Dmitry Orlov is a controversial blogger and I do not engage with his politics as he is very pro-Russia and other things which are beyond me to take a stand on.

However, his blog introduced me to the idea that humans have been migratory or semi-nomadic for much of our history, and it's basically in our DNA... And a lot of the technologies f romwhen we lived at non-fixed homes are healing and more efficient than today's methods. It tied a lot of things together for me. For example, at that time I stopped using detergents around the house as bar soap is gentler, packaged in cardboard rather than plastic, and more portable as it is a dry solid. He also mentioned that cotton requires lots of pesticides, and so I started buying more linen and wool which have other cool properties. Also, thinking about the portable life tied in with floor-sitting and minimal furniture. (I have some furniture.)

I live pretty differently from other people, but I'm happy with it. Trying to get in the habit of learning which things feel irritating, unnatural, inefficient, and replace them with better ideas. It's a work in progress.
This is wonderful post. Many thanks for sharing ❤️

johnwester130

david icke
alex jones
david wilcock
anthony peake

gregg braden
brighteon
stolenhistory.net
richard dolan

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals