We are sometimes winning now — the Covid tyranny optimism thread

Lollipop2

They have a 90% compliancy rate. The CEO says they expect 95%. So they do not need the mandate.
Right. So the smart 5 -10 percent will not be forced. Truth is the few of us with no injections that hold will ultimately be rebuilding the world.

OP
ecstatichamster
everyone becomes unvaccinated within a few months so it ain't over. I expect a lot of resistance to build to the 3rd and the 4th ... jab...

Ben.

everyone becomes unvaccinated within a few months so it ain't over. I expect a lot of resistance to build to the 3rd and the 4th ... jab...

I am not so sure about it. People already have crossed the treshhold of jabbing themself with a experimental inoculation. Twice.

Buying some privilige/limited freedom for a third quick and "free jab" is something that i believe the majority will succumb for their vaccation and café and restauraunt access.

Pure speculation ofcourse, but i think they will continue to blame the unvaccinated until like end of 2023 before common sense finally has a chance to overcome their cognitive dissonance.

Doc Sandoz

Pure speculation ofcourse, but i think they will continue to blame the unvaccinated until like end of 2023 before common sense finally has a chance to overcome their cognitive dissonance.
These mass psychoses do seem to have a certain shelf life. The mid-century Red Scare lasted about six years, from '48-'49 when Russia got the Bomb and Red China was established to '54 when McCarthy was finally asked "Have you no sense of decency sir, at long last? Have you left no sense of decency?" It probably reached its peak around 1950.

David PS

Wagner83

France suspends moderna booster shots for safety reasons. Iceland did as well. Finland and Sweden suspended the moderna vaccines for those below 30. Norway and Danemark strongly recommend against this vaccine for those under 18. Just a war on the market of vaccines between Pfizer and Moderna?

Last edited:

Jon2547

rel.PNG

OP
ecstatichamster
Anti lockdown anti vax mandate Youngkin looks like he may win as governor of Virginia. A huge change.

Doc Sandoz

Anti lockdown anti vax mandate Youngkin looks like he may win as governor of Virginia. A huge change.
Youngkin won! And in a state that has been trending blue for a decade. Dems are worried about 2022 as they well should be. Enough people may finally have had enough,

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
We have made the turn.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Back
Top Bottom