We are sometimes winning now — the Covid tyranny optimism thread

Put good news here please.

In Romania, 70% of the people remember communism and authoritarian rule. They have REFUSED to take the vaccine and the government has been forced to back down. This video is NOT related to this news, but it merely shows that massive protest about corruption previously. Romania has shut down 117 vaccination centers. The Romanians are showing the world when you understand what Marxism did before, you see it coming again. We have a lot of readers in Romania, and thank you for all the emails. You are a beacon of light in a world of darkness.

-Luke-

Great thread idea!

Not a news story, just a little observation: I noticed lately that more and more people are paying cash again when I buy groceries. Since the start of the "pandemic" almost everybody was paying with bank card/credit card. Now I see more and more cash again.

Just a little story, but it's the little things that give me hope.

Nighteyes

Honestly living in Denmark is great at the moment. I am feeling cautiously optimistic. No restrictions and people seem happier. I just reeeeeeally hope it lasts and that the crazyness going on in Australia doesnt spread north :stop: also we will need to make it through a flu season/winter without lockdowns before I stop worrying that this is just the eye of the storm..

Makrosky

When he used to be prime minister I thought he was an ***hole but to be honest in 2021 he's the only one left with a shred of common sense, everyone else seems to have gone completely insane as far as COVID is concerned.
Are you croatian? Can you confirm the translation is accurate and the thing is real?

Are you croatian? Can you confirm the translation is accurate and the thing is real?

I am and yeah, it's translated well. He has been saying stuff like this for the past few months.

His point of view basically is that the pandemic can be considered over now that there are more vaccines than people who want to get vaccinated.
In the sense that - whoever wants to get the vaccine can now get it (and has probably already done so) and that we should not, and cannot, force the remainder to do it, and that it's unlikely that we will ever reach these ludicrous targets like 70 or 80%.

Our prime minister - on the other hand - is a Bruxelles pawn and will probably enforce further lockdowns and other restrictions for the unvaccinated when his EU masters instruct him to do so. The two are in an interesting opposition but the PM has more power and authority, unfortunately.

Peatful

Makrosky

I am and yeah, it's translated well. He has been saying stuff like this for the past few months.

His point of view basically is that the pandemic can be considered over now that there are more vaccines than people who want to get vaccinated.
In the sense that - whoever wants to get the vaccine can now get it (and has probably already done so) and that we should not, and cannot, force the remainder to do it, and that it's unlikely that we will ever reach these ludicrous targets like 70 or 80%.

Our prime minister - on the other hand - is a Bruxelles pawn and will probably enforce further lockdowns and other restrictions for the unvaccinated when his EU masters instruct him to do so. The two are in an interesting opposition but the PM has more power and authority, unfortunately.
Thanks! Really appreciated. Does anyone know if we have any forum mate that understands hebrew? There are a ton of videos from Israel that will help the cause but I don't usually trust the translations/subtitles unless confirmed by someone whonspeaks the language.

LUH 3417

I’m Croatian too!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Ben.

David PS

I think this highlights that many things are simply possible because people in general rather abide to silly rules than get into a public scene. Acts like these however - i fear- may result in laws being changed so they can enforce on their ridiclious narrative in the future.

My concern is that the courts (the judical branch of the government) will recognize the the current covid emergency (imagined emergency) is a justification for suspending basic laws and rights. Afterall, the executive branch of the government supposedly has the best interest of the country behind its mandates.

Ben.

My concern is that the courts (the judical branch of the government) will recognize the the current covid emergency (imagined emergency) is a justification for suspending basic laws and rights. Afterall, the executive branch of the government supposedly has the best interest of the country behind its mandates.
Oh your right, thats even more likely.

Lets hope it does not come to that. The police not knowing what to do was interesting to see tho.

Back
Top Bottom