We are sometimes winning now — the Covid tyranny optimism thread

OP
ecstatichamster
Fantastic. And this:

UK Man Paid $12,000 by Airline Which Forced Him to Wear a Mask
By Joe Jarvis - November 11, 2021

Someone I’ll call Frank, shared a personal example of when it literally paid for him to know the law.
Frank is from the UK, and for the better part of the last two years has had to deal with mask mandates in public, and when traveling.
Most people take what they are told by the news or government propaganda posters at face value: you must wear a mask. Obey.
But Frank makes it a habit to read the actual rules, and he found that in the UK, there were exemptions to the mask mandate.
One of these exemptions stated that you do not have to wear a face mask “where putting on, wearing or removing a face covering will cause you severe distress.”
Who is to say what constitutes severe distress? You might think a doctor, but Frank further found that:
“No person needs to seek advice or request a letter from a medical professional about their reason for not wearing a face covering.
“Some people may feel more comfortable showing… an exemption card [but that] is a personal choice and is not necessary in law.”
So by the letter of the law, if wearing a mask caused Frank “severe distress,” all he had to do when asked to put on a mask was say, “I’m exempt.”

Doc Sandoz

OSHA has suspended the vaxx mandate, "pending future developments in litigation":

Link to OSHA announcement:

Excellent news - the agency is following the court's order. Private companies of course can follow Biden's dictatorial decree, but they could enact such workplace rules with or without it, so his words are meaningless in practical terms.

Doc Sandoz

The Commerce Clause has been the source of more litigation than any other clause in the Constitution. So, yes, kinda true. I've been watching more of Yusef El's videos, and he is always talking about how "It's all Commercial." Even things like murder have become commercial charges, because they'll claim "the victim was a taxpayer."
Quite true. The massive expansion of its purview began under the new Roosevelt court around 1938. Conservatives have criticized the extreme broadening of its scope as an infringement on states' rights. We may well soon see whether the new Trump justices are conservatives in the states' rights sense or just corporatist stooges who will uphold any rule that tends to centralize control in corporate-captured regulatory bodies.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
sorry for appearing so ignorant, but WTH is a Mandate anyway?

As an old US person who took civics in the 60's, it is a term I have NEVER heard applied in this country, in any legal fashion, until this COVID fiasco. Yes certain things were and are mandatory, such as standard childhood vaccines, rules of the road, taxes, etc; but they were never presented as a "Mandate".

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter

As an old US person who took civics in the 60's, it is a term I have NEVER heard applied in this country, in any legal fashion, until this COVID fiasco. Yes certain things were and are mandatory, such as standard childhood vaccines, rules of the road, taxes, etc; but they were never presented as a "Mandate".
So the first answer to my question is: a Mandate is an order from an authority with no legal backing whatsoever. If there existed a legal authorization, it would simply be a law or a regulation - thus inherently ILLEGAL unless you live under a dictatorship.

tankasnowgod

It's not a law, and you figured out, and it appears to be used in regards to rules or guidelines or "Executive Orders" issued by the Executive Branch of Government (either the President at the Federal Level, or Governors at the State level, or Mayors at the city level). Any such "mandate" falls under "color of law," which means it only has force if you agree to it. Many people and entities have.
All the things you mention really aren't "mandatory," either. Childhood vaccines really are only enforced if you go to a "public" school (that being one that gets money from a government). This has been the big driver of parents homeschooling their children. "Rules of the road" are pretty much only enforced via a drivers license, which is actually commercial in nature. If you look up "Right to Travel," there is a lot of discussion about this in the patriot community. Traffic tickets are largely "unconstitutional" in nature. For example, if there is no victim to you going 10 MPH over the speed limit or not wearing a seat belt, it can't be a "crime" under Common Law, which pretty much only leaves Admiralty, since Equity is civil in nature. And you can structure your life so that you never incur a tax.

tankasnowgod

Income tax federal and/or state? Or sales tax? How?
Mostly Income tax and State Tax. Basically, this is done by not having any income, or not really owning anything. I know the Klaus Schwab quote has been popular recently, but John Rockefeller supposedly said "Own Nothing, Control Everything."

Remember the Trump Clinton debates?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qXjsMK_MnU

He never denied not paying income taxes, he just said "That makes me smart." So, what did he know that most of the rest of us don't?

(Of course, their is serious irony in that exchange. The Clintons pay little income tax themselves. And anyone who knows about the Grace Commision report knows that Income taxes do not go to the services they think it goes to, but only to interest on the Federal Debt. So, Hillary was right when she said "Zero for Troops, zero for Schools, etc.... but that "Zero" is also true for everyone else, too).

The biggest ways to do this is to put stuff in a remote entity. The elite heavily use trusts, businesses, and estates. Charities, universities and foundations are also ways to protect money and assets, from what I understand. If you get your income to zero (or a trivial amount), you can pay basically zero in taxes yourself. But, it does take some study to understand and use these things.

Lindsey Williams goes into this, starting around 54 minutes-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO8VDc9cZ5E

Lollipop2

Mostly Income tax and State Tax. Basically, this is done by not having any income, or not really owning anything. I know the Klaus Schwab quote has been popular recently, but John Rockefeller supposedly said "Own Nothing, Control Everything."

Remember the Trump Clinton debates?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qXjsMK_MnU

He never denied not paying income taxes, he just said "That makes me smart." So, what did he know that most of the rest of us don't?

(Of course, their is serious irony in that exchange. The Clintons pay little income tax themselves. And anyone who knows about the Grace Commision report knows that Income taxes do not go to the services they think it goes to, but only to interest on the Federal Debt. So, Hillary was right when she said "Zero for Troops, zero for Schools, etc.... but that "Zero" is also true for everyone else, too).

The biggest ways to do this is to put stuff in a remote entity. The elite heavily use trusts, businesses, and estates. Charities, universities and foundations are also ways to protect money and assets, from what I understand. If you get your income to zero (or a trivial amount), you can pay basically zero in taxes yourself. But, it does take some study to understand and use these things.

Lindsey Williams goes into this, starting around 54 minutes-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO8VDc9cZ5E

Very interesting @tankasnowgod. So then the trust/company pays any necessary “life expenses” so no need for income.

tankasnowgod

Very interesting @tankasnowgod. So then the trust/company pays any necessary “life expenses” so no need for income.
Yes, you (or your all caps strawman) are never the "owner," you merely use the items. Like Lindsey Williams said, you don't own the coat, you just wear it everyday. You don't own the jet, you just fly in it whenever you like. You don't own the house, you just live in it.

I admit, I am barely scratching the surface myself. Over the next year or two, I plan to do a deeper dive into trusts, corps, estates and such. There are seven entities recognized by the IRS, and the default one, the personal or individual, far and away is the least advantageous from a tax and protection standpoint. But, it's the one that the vast majority of people use, because they were never taught about the other ones.

This essay is a neat little example of asset protection in a trust (or trusts). It's more focused on what could happen in a divorce, but there can be protection from taxes, too.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXAdIIspN4s

Lollipop2

Yes, you (or your all caps strawman) are never the "owner," you merely use the items. Like Lindsey Williams said, you don't own the coat, you just wear it everyday. You don't own the jet, you just fly in it whenever you like. You don't own the house, you just live in it.

I admit, I am barely scratching the surface myself. Over the next year or two, I plan to do a deeper dive into trusts, corps, estates and such. There are seven entities recognized by the IRS, and the default one, the personal or individual, far and away is the least advantageous from a tax and protection standpoint. But, it's the one that the vast majority of people use, because they were never taught about the other ones.

This essay is a neat little example of asset protection in a trust (or trusts). It's more focused on what could happen in a divorce, but there can be protection from taxes, too.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXAdIIspN4s

Definitely keep me in the loop of your learning. I am going to look it up as well. I know the S Corp is a pass through organization.

Birdie

A quote from above article:
Dana Bash, throws out several DNC leftist talking points in an effort to corner Winsome Sears, but the incoming Lieutenant Governor was having none of the nonsense. From the infrastructure bill, to Critical Race Theory, to COVID and vaccine propaganda Ms. Winsome Sears just pummels the talking points of the political left.

Doc Sandoz

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. The moment the Men who wanted to be left alone are forced to fight back, it is a form of suicide. They are literally killing off who they used to be. Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these Men who wanted to be left alone, fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives. They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror. TRUE TERROR will arrive at these people's door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy... but it will fall upon the deaf ears of the Men who just wanted to be left alone." - Author Unknown

K

Kayaker

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. The moment the Men who wanted to be left alone are forced to fight back, it is a form of suicide. They are literally killing off who they used to be. Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these Men who wanted to be left alone, fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives. They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror. TRUE TERROR will arrive at these people's door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy... but it will fall upon the deaf ears of the Men who just wanted to be left alone." - Author Unknown
I hope to see real examples of this.

Back
Top Bottom