We are sometimes winning now — the Covid tyranny optimism thread

Doc Sandoz

Great idea for a thread! Just a note that I was walking through the University District today and saw scores of college kids, on campus and off, getting together and doing their thing, and not one was wearing a flippin' mask.

OP
ecstatichamster
I went to a doctor office in a medical building in a hospital. Every single person but me wore an obedience mask. I got no comments from anyone and saw the podiatrist. My state “mandates” masks in medical buildings and offices. Screw them. Throw your masks away.

Doc Sandoz

I went to a doctor office in a medical building in a hospital. Every single person but me wore an obedience mask. I got no comments from anyone and saw the podiatrist. My state “mandates” masks in medical buildings and offices. Screw them. Throw your masks away.
"Obedience mask" - perfect! I've been looking for the right phrase to capture the essence of the F-ing things, now I have it. Thanks Ecstatic.

Makrosky

Makrosky

OP
ecstatichamster
Some amazing sense from the president of Croatia

“Let them fence us with wire”

OP
ecstatichamster
I read that Intel is NOT requiring vaccines from their peeps. From Alex Berenson:

Not only that, vaccinated employees cannot say they do not want to work with unvaccinated employees. (Policy 8.4)

Not only that, Intel FORBIDS managers from asking for vaccination status. (Policy 8.13)

Not only that, Intel ACCEPTS antibodies as a full substitute for vaccination for people who must quarantine after a Covid exposure or for travel requirements. (Policy 1.2)

True story.

Source: https://www.intel.com/content/dam/w...us/en/documents/coronavirus-communication.pdf

Tre

Great thread idea!

Not a news story, just a little observation: I noticed lately that more and more people are paying cash again when I buy groceries. Since the start of the "pandemic" almost everybody was paying with bank card/credit card. Now I see more and more cash again.

Just a little story, but it's the little things that give me hope.
FYI Around here if you use cash you have to have exact change due to a reported shortage of coins. This week my cash was denied due to a lack of exact dollars and coins.

Mito

“Federal law broadly defines ‘a sincerely held religious belief’ ... it doesn’t necessarily correspond to what your denomination teaches or any institution might teach," Michael McHale, an attorney with the Thomas More Society said.”

Last edited:

Lollipop2

I read that Intel is NOT requiring vaccines from their peeps. From Alex Berenson:

Not only that, vaccinated employees cannot say they do not want to work with unvaccinated employees. (Policy 8.4)

Not only that, Intel FORBIDS managers from asking for vaccination status. (Policy 8.13)

Not only that, Intel ACCEPTS antibodies as a full substitute for vaccination for people who must quarantine after a Covid exposure or for travel requirements. (Policy 1.2)

True story.

Source: https://www.intel.com/content/dam/w...us/en/documents/coronavirus-communication.pdf
How amazing and enlightened stance for such a big company.

edit: my husband says because they can’t afford to lose their good people. Apple has beat them hard and they are behind now and have to innovate or slowly die as a company.

Lollipop2

“Federal law broadly defines ‘a sincerely held religious belief’ ... it doesn’t necessarily correspond to what your denomination teaches or any institution might teach," Michael McHale, an attorney with the Thomas More Society said.”

Great news.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom