We are sometimes winning now — the Covid tyranny optimism thread

Bart1

Elon Musk is also pretty active now on Twitter criticising mandates and supporting Canadian Truckers. As far as I know, he is not part of the WEF regime. Even though he is working on electric cars, solar energy etc, they have been working against him, trying to kill Tesla as a company, by shorting, media campaigns etc. Another reason it's not really about climate change! They are really scared for him. Biden with his infrastructure bill hasn't once named Tesla as an EV company.

Matestube

All I'm saying is that the reason why America doesn't look like Australia right now is that the police in Australia were able to go door to door and make sure people were vaccinated, but that kind of thing would not happen here due to half of the country owning guns.

And all I'm saying is it doesn't work that way. The government is not afraid of a few hillbillies owning a rifle. They knock at your door, you have a gun, now what? Well they shoot you first and are happy being done with you. They'll lose the election because of that? They don't care, the people rulling are over democrats and republicans, they don't care. You don't grab the rullers of this world by the balls because you have a gun.
The politics at play are different in the US and in Australia, it's not about weapons.

Dean

They don't even need to come to your door anymore. A drone strike is all it will take. Give people a certain period to turn in their guns and then, if not.....

Perhaps, before long, even Amazon can carry them out going to or from a toilet paper and James Patterson book delivery.

Chad_Catholic

And all I'm saying is it doesn't work that way. The government is not afraid of a few hillbillies owning a rifle. They knock at your door, you have a gun, now what? Well they shoot you first and are happy being done with you. They'll lose the election because of that? They don't care, the people rulling are over democrats and republicans, they don't care. You don't grab the rullers of this world by the balls because you have a gun.
The politics at play are different in the US and in Australia, it's not about weapons.
You're confused. If the government had the power to forcibly vaccinate everyone then they would have done it by now, and a lot more than just a "few hillbillies" own guns--32% of adults in America own guns, 44% of Americans report living in a house with a gun, and 393 million civilian guns exist in America ranking the US number one in firearms per capita--and compare that with a mere 3 million civilian guns in Australia.

Doc Sandoz

You're confused. If the government had the power to forcibly vaccinate everyone then they would have done it by now, and a lot more than just a "few hillbillies" own guns--32% of adults in America own guns, 44% of Americans report living in a house with a gun, and 393 million civilian guns exist in America ranking the US number one in firearms per capita--and compare that with a mere 3 million civilian guns in Australia.
Agreed.

You want to wake up a huge majority of the country in a hurry and set them against the govt, just start invading private residences of law-abiding citizens and gunning them down. No amount of "they're all white supremacist threats" propaganda would suffice to quell the revulsion, especially with half the country already falling into the "deplorables" catagory. Reactions to Ruby Ridge or Waco would pale to the point of nothing in comparison.

Any savvy pol avoids creating martyrs.

Donttreadonme

Agreed.

You want to wake up a huge majority of the country in a hurry and set them against the govt, just start invading private residences of law-abiding citizens and gunning them down. No amount of "they're all white supremacist threats" propaganda would suffice to quell the revulsion, especially with half the country already falling into the "deplorables" catagory. Reactions to Ruby Ridge or Waco would pale to the point of nothing in comparison.

Any savvy pol avoids creating martyrs.
Well all these patriots are letting the invasion of America to continue. They let the election get stolen. Nothing EVER will happen. The people were tested over the last 2 years and they're all sheep.

Doc Sandoz

Well all these patriots are letting the invasion of America to continue. They let the election get stolen. Nothing EVER will happen. The people were tested over the last 2 years and they're all sheep.
Close elections - and most presidential elections are close - get stolen all the time. Many believe the election of 2016 was stolen for Trump and the election of 2004 was stolen for Bush. Didn't matter in 2020 anyway, Trump is a big cheerleader for the demon vaxx who brags and bellows about the fact his GREAT Operation Warp Speed brought it to us so quickly, while Uncle Joe Stalin - uh, I mean Biden, is trying to force it into people like a rapist dentist.

Like most of the world, 30% of Americans are under the media spell; 40% just go with the prevailing winds, and 30% are awake and resisting. Visit Montana or Wyoming or Texas or Alaska or any other "flyover" state and see the latter for yourself. Since April 2020, it is against the law here to even ask if a person has been vaccinated. But then we've always been a mind your own f**kin' business sort of place.

The resistance is alive and it is growing. Hope you join in soon.

Lollipop2

Close elections - and most presidential elections are close - get stolen all the time. Many believe the election of 2016 was stolen for Trump and the election of 2004 was stolen for Bush. Didn't matter in 2020 anyway, Trump is a big cheerleader for the demon vaxx who brags and bellows about the fact his GREAT Operation Warp Speed brought it to us so quickly, while Uncle Joe Stalin - uh, I mean Biden, is trying to force it into people like a rapist dentist.

Like most of the world, 30% of Americans are under the media spell; 40% just go with the prevailing winds, and 30% are awake and resisting. Visit Montana or Wyoming or Texas or Alaska or any other "flyover" state and see the latter for yourself. Since April 2020, it is against the law here to even ask if a person has been vaccinated. But then we've always been a mind your own f**kin' business sort of place.

The resistance is alive and it is growing. Hope you join in soon.
Nice thoughts.

Matestube

You are confused and delusioned.
Even 100% of the american people owning guns is a "few hillbillies" compared to the power of the army.
They are playing with us like a kid tortures an animal rather than killing it directly. Exposing their satanistic plan and making the people aware of it and slowly acting on it is akin to a double suffering for the people.
Enough with the americans, we are not all from there, and don't really care much about centering the debate on this continent.

P

Peatness

Nothing is going to happen. They are going to get away with it. Look at 911. Right now BBC is relentlessly pumping out propaganda pretty much every minute of the day. Nothing will happen because too many people have comfortable lives and invested in the mainstream narrative.

Doc Sandoz

This just in from ☕️ Coffee & Covid ☙ Wednesday, February 2, 2022 ☙ A CRITICAL YEAR ?

? Finally, I have some thoughts about Narrative 2.0. They stared percolating when I saw some comments about the Canadian Truckers expressing that folks wished people in the U.S. had stood up as well as the truckers have. That is a short-sighted take. I do not agree with that. We HAVE stood up.

The pandemic is ending because of what normal people in the U.S. have done. Biden’s only option now is to end the pandemic to stop the political bleeding. If soccer moms hadn’t swung the Virginia elections, if Florida and Texas hadn’t used the pandemic to scoop up the most productive citizens in the country, and for that matter, if Florida hadn’t flipped majority-Republican for the first time in history, if conservatives weren’t relentlessly beating on school boards and county commissions all across the country, if blacks and hispanics and working-class people and other historically liberal constituencies weren’t flipping republican faster than Joe Biden can screw up a talking point, the world would be descending into totalitarian hell right now.

Thank the U.S. Constitution, which preserved just enough freedom for Americans to push it all back.

Stop for a second and think about all the most influential anti-lockdown docs and scientists. Jay Bhattacharya, Robert Malone, Peter McCullough, Pierre Kory, Ryan Cole, Simone Gold. What do all these folks have in common? They’re Americans. Pre-pandemic, they were ordinary Americans. I don’t want to take away from non-American allies, Sunetra Gupta being one who comes to mind. But the beating heart of the public scientific resistance lies in the States.

Don’t get me wrong. Europeans, Australians, and even Canadians have all contributed. The battle for freedom is raging worldwide. It might not have been possible, probably would not have been possible, without our brothers and sisters in arms around the globe.

The lockdowns began in China, and they are ending here in the U.S. And when the U.S. ends the pandemic, it will roll out to the rest of the world, including China. The pro-lockdowners here in the U.S. have incentive to end the worldwide pandemic. It can’t exist elsewhere but just not here. The trick will be in the packaging, so that Biden and the democrats can claim the credit.

And it will work, too. Biden is going to get a huge boost in the polls when he announces the pandemic is over. It’s inevitable. People will be so relieved, and the economy will be so encouraged, that he is going to benefit from a social, political, and economic renaissance, and any number of democrats will see their electoral chances jump. Take away the desperation that a lot of people feel for their kids and their livelihoods and inability to travel, and they will be grateful to get out of politics and just get back to normal life.

It will totally change the calculus of the 2022 midterm elections.

You will be tempted to feel bitter about it. Don’t. Do not. If, as I expect, it happens, CELEBRATE. The temporary loss of political advantage is a small price to pay to escape from this totalitarian black hole we’ve been sucked into. The right way to view this is that it is a chance to use our newly-recovered freedoms to make change, and to make sure this never happens again. The right way to respond is to NOT go back to pre-pandemic normal and to not forget about politics and to not just go back to working on our private lives.

If the pandemic ends next month, and I hope it does, it will be time to start the accountability phase. All the so-called public health experts who destroyed lives and economies will need to be held to full account. And guess what? The democrats will not protect them. Why should they care? The public health experts who led the pandemic are expendable useless idiots.

The next phase for us is a county-by-county rescue mission to permanently change the character of the country to ensure freedom and liberty for generations of future Americans. And to perform surgery on all the various problems that existed before the pandemic but which the pandemic has fully exposed. I’ll be writing about all this a lot more, soon, once it becomes clear that we ARE headed in the right direction into the next phase.

So keep the faith, be encouraged, and have a wonderful Wednesday. More tomorrow.

Matestube

I don't think Covid will be replaced by a massive financial market crash.
When we think about it, most of the rulers can accept to suffer a crash of the brick and mortar real economy, but not a drop in stocks and the banking system.
That's where the big money is coming from and that is feeding the powerfuls.
Think BlackRock.

Birdie

This just in from ☕️ Coffee & Covid ☙ Wednesday, February 2, 2022 ☙ A CRITICAL YEAR ?

? Finally, I have some thoughts about Narrative 2.0. They stared percolating when I saw some comments about the Canadian Truckers expressing that folks wished people in the U.S. had stood up as well as the truckers have. That is a short-sighted take. I do not agree with that. We HAVE stood up.

The pandemic is ending because of what normal people in the U.S. have done. Biden’s only option now is to end the pandemic to stop the political bleeding. If soccer moms hadn’t swung the Virginia elections, if Florida and Texas hadn’t used the pandemic to scoop up the most productive citizens in the country, and for that matter, if Florida hadn’t flipped majority-Republican for the first time in history, if conservatives weren’t relentlessly beating on school boards and county commissions all across the country, if blacks and hispanics and working-class people and other historically liberal constituencies weren’t flipping republican faster than Joe Biden can screw up a talking point, the world would be descending into totalitarian hell right now.

Thank the U.S. Constitution, which preserved just enough freedom for Americans to push it all back.

Stop for a second and think about all the most influential anti-lockdown docs and scientists. Jay Bhattacharya, Robert Malone, Peter McCullough, Pierre Kory, Ryan Cole, Simone Gold. What do all these folks have in common? They’re Americans. Pre-pandemic, they were ordinary Americans. I don’t want to take away from non-American allies, Sunetra Gupta being one who comes to mind. But the beating heart of the public scientific resistance lies in the States.

Don’t get me wrong. Europeans, Australians, and even Canadians have all contributed. The battle for freedom is raging worldwide. It might not have been possible, probably would not have been possible, without our brothers and sisters in arms around the globe.

The lockdowns began in China, and they are ending here in the U.S. And when the U.S. ends the pandemic, it will roll out to the rest of the world, including China. The pro-lockdowners here in the U.S. have incentive to end the worldwide pandemic. It can’t exist elsewhere but just not here. The trick will be in the packaging, so that Biden and the democrats can claim the credit.

And it will work, too. Biden is going to get a huge boost in the polls when he announces the pandemic is over. It’s inevitable. People will be so relieved, and the economy will be so encouraged, that he is going to benefit from a social, political, and economic renaissance, and any number of democrats will see their electoral chances jump. Take away the desperation that a lot of people feel for their kids and their livelihoods and inability to travel, and they will be grateful to get out of politics and just get back to normal life.

It will totally change the calculus of the 2022 midterm elections.

You will be tempted to feel bitter about it. Don’t. Do not. If, as I expect, it happens, CELEBRATE. The temporary loss of political advantage is a small price to pay to escape from this totalitarian black hole we’ve been sucked into. The right way to view this is that it is a chance to use our newly-recovered freedoms to make change, and to make sure this never happens again. The right way to respond is to NOT go back to pre-pandemic normal and to not forget about politics and to not just go back to working on our private lives.

If the pandemic ends next month, and I hope it does, it will be time to start the accountability phase. All the so-called public health experts who destroyed lives and economies will need to be held to full account. And guess what? The democrats will not protect them. Why should they care? The public health experts who led the pandemic are expendable useless idiots.

The next phase for us is a county-by-county rescue mission to permanently change the character of the country to ensure freedom and liberty for generations of future Americans. And to perform surgery on all the various problems that existed before the pandemic but which the pandemic has fully exposed. I’ll be writing about all this a lot more, soon, once it becomes clear that we ARE headed in the right direction into the next phase.

So keep the faith, be encouraged, and have a wonderful Wednesday. More tomorrow.

I've been reading these too. A good grasp.

From today's report:
?‍♂️ In a press conference yesterday morning, Governor DeSantis said that he supports a bill pending in Florida that would protect a doctor’s right to prescribe off-label medication, when appropriate, without fear of losing their license. So.

Donttreadonme

Bid
I've been reading these too. A good grasp.

From today's report:
?‍♂️ In a press conference yesterday morning, Governor DeSantis said that he supports a bill pending in Florida that would protect a doctor’s right to prescribe off-label medication, when appropriate, without fear of losing
Biden is going to get a huge boost in poll numbers when the pandemic is over? From who? From the 45% of the country that actually voted for him but they are already giving him good approval ratings.

He will get a FAKE boost in FAKE polls perpetuated by the MSM who is in the back pocket of the elite Americans that run the show here. Real people who have functioning brains will not give him a favorable rating.

The next phase for the USA is further increasing the number of illegal aliens and spreading them out all over the country and the next phase to pass laws that make mail in voting the normal way of voting so they can continue to rig elections.

Everyone thinks Republicans are going to win in 2022...... Well it won't matter if they do they do not. Republicans have been the willing participants in the downfall of America for the last 40 years. Look at the 2 recent SCOTUS picks and remember how America rallied around them during the nomination process? Finally the conservatives thought they were getting some REAL conservatives on the SCOTUS. Nope. One of them the guy is 50/50 with either side and the woman is right there with him issuing rulings against common sense and siding with liberals and siding against common sense conservative cases.

Covid was a huge success for the liberals. They got rid of Trump and they seized powers they didnt have before essentially making themselves kings and queens of their states. I look for a continuation of 2021 in 2022. More and more illegals. More and more H1B Visa workers competing with americans for american jobs, a furtherance of loss of energy independence and high energy prices and masks in schools and masks on buses and planes and trains. At this point 50% of the country is hypnotized into thinking they are saving lives by wearing masks.

Doc Sandoz

Covid was a huge success for the liberals..... a furtherance of loss of energy independence and high energy prices

Being in the business, I can tell you this is one thing that the White House, regardless of what party is occupying it, cannot and does not control.

Oil prices were high in the early part of the decade as the economy recovered from the 2008 recession. This prompted the US shale oil boom, because the high price made it worth the relatively high cost of drilling shale wells, fracking them and bringing production online. That very boom and the "independence" it brought about for a couple years sewed the seeds of its own demise. By over-producing oil in this country (where there is no cartel controlling production rates) the world market became flooded with the stuff and so prices plummeted and stayed low. Accordingly, very little exploration for new sources of oil was done during the period from 2015 through 2020.

Oil wells are subject to depletion, which is especially rapid in shale production. Shale wells begin by gushing the stuff but peter out in only a couple years. Therefore, you have to keep bringing fresh wells online. With prices low oil companies had little income so few capital expenditures were made. The high prices we are seeing now and this past year are simply the direct result of the law of supply and demand: less oil on the market with demand for it rapidly increasing (after the 2020 lockdowns ended) equals high prices.

Donttreadonme

Being in the business, I can tell you this is one thing that the White House, regardless of what party is occupying it, cannot and does not control.

Oil prices were high in the early part of the decade as the economy recovered from the 2008 recession. This prompted the US shale oil boom, because the high price made it worth the relatively high cost of drilling shale wells, fracking them and bringing production online. That very boom and the "independence" it brought about for a couple years sewed the seeds of its own demise. By over-producing oil in this country (where there is no cartel controlling production rates) the world market became flooded with the stuff and so prices plummeted and stayed low. Accordingly, very little exploration for new sources of oil was done during the period from 2015 through 2020.

Oil wells are subject to depletion, which is especially rapid in shale production. Shale wells begin by gushing the stuff but peter out in only a couple years. Therefore, you have to keep bringing fresh wells online. With prices low oil companies had little income so few capital expenditures were made. The high prices we are seeing now and this past year are simply the direct result of the law of supply and demand: less oil on the market with demand for it rapidly increasing (after the 2020 lockdowns ended) equals high prices.
Oil and fuel would be much cheaper if they didn't close the keystone pipeline day 1 of the Xiden administration.

America has more oil and coal and natural gas then it can use.

I'm sorry but energy prices are artificially high because of the federal government. On this i respectfully have to disagree.

Myself being a physicist in an unspecified industry I would like to see 12 to 15 new nuclear plants by 2035. Its doable with some of new designs that weren't available when the last reactor was built. Then we truly could have mass transportation via electric cars and could cut down on carbon emissions which I don't think are as detrimental as Nancy Pelosi but probably wouldn't hurt to reduce anyway. There's other technology out there too that should come out of the shadows but it would be detrimental to some peoples wealth and others peoples power which is what all this is about.... these artificial high prices and artificially created energy shortages.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom