We are sometimes winning now — the Covid tyranny optimism thread

David PS

-Luke-

Slovenia repays all fines for non-compliance with the Covid measures and deletes all entries from the register. The Minister of Justice has apologized for the injustice.

Snicky

Slovenia repays all fines for non-compliance with the Covid measures and deletes all entries from the register. The Minister of Justice has apologized for the injustice.
Wow, this seems significant, if true. Wish it would happen more broadly and, consequently, never happen again.

I do wonder: how many nations/govts are operating under blackmail/arm twisting/under the thumb of the real axis of evil v. how many are fully on board with the global agenda?

-Luke-

Wow, this seems significant, if true. Wish it would happen more broadly and, consequently, never happen again.

I do wonder: how many nations/govts are operating under blackmail/arm twisting/under the thumb of the real axis of evil v. how many are fully on board with the global agenda?
The only source I have is this in German: Sloweniens Regierung entschuldigt sich bei Bürgern für Corona-Unrecht und erstattet alle Strafen zurück – Geld und mehr

But the author is very trustworthy. I know about five Slovenian words, so I can't check original sources. Mainstream media in other countries won't touch the subject of course.

The question now is whether the Slovenian government will sign or has signed the WHO pandemic treaty (or if they even have a say since they are part of the EUSSR. If that's the case, these actions are nothing but lip service. They would impose the same or more extreme measures during the next "pandemic" because "the WHO says so and we can't do anything about it".

Last edited:

Snicky

The only source I have is this in German: Sloweniens Regierung entschuldigt sich bei Bürgern für Corona-Unrecht und erstattet alle Strafen zurück – Geld und mehr

But the author is very trustworthy. I know about five Slovenian words, so I can't check original sources. Mainstream media in other countries won't touch the subject of course.

The question now is whether the Slovenian government will sign or has signed the WHO pandemic treaty (or if they even have a say since they are part of the EUSSR. If that's the case, these actions are nothing but lip service. They would impose the same or more extreme measures during the next pandemic because "the WHO says so and we can't do anything about it".
Thanks. I was able to read the article you sent. (I actually believed you, was jusg shocked to hear of countries trying to make some amends).

i am aware of the WHO pandemic treaty, in other words, a back door means to forfeit all sovereignty whenever some outside entity decides to call sth a pandemic (so unbelievable)…

“EUSSR”: Never saw this 😂. But so true. I’m in it, near Slovenia, in one of the states that went full fascist on its ppl, but am more reluctant to return to the USA than stay here for some reason. Maybe because at least where I reside we tend to have real unadulterated food and less inflation… at least for now.

David PS

Several top New Zealand government officials have been convicted of charges related to crimes against humanity over mandates and restrictions forced onto the public during the COVID-19 pandemic.

FitnessMike

David PS

Back
Top Bottom