We are horrible at this - solving autoimmune diseases

bigpoppa10040

After scouring the web for years, earning my doctorate, speaking to and working for leading experts in the field both in holistic and western medicine, we still have no answer for the ever increasing autoimmune diseases.

The problem is, we, especially in this forum, knows what causes them even if it’s multifactorial.

However, curing them is a whole other animal and answer that remains elusive. From taming endogenous retroviruses, eliminating infections, treating Lyme, detoxing from heavy metals, low dose immunotherapy, etc...no one technique or combination of techniques have given people significant relief.

I believe with the knowledge this community has and the power of all of our minds put together, this is a condition that we can solve because like it or not, you or a loved one will get this at some point in life if we don’t stop the train.

-bigpop

theonlyway

It’s frustrating for sure. I tested positive for Lyme, babesia, bartonella, and a couple others. My thyroid antibodies are elevated, crp elevated, getting neurological symptoms and it’s incredibly frustrating we don’t have better treatment. Ray minimizes those infections and just asks “you test for tsh and d?” . Many of us are struggling and getting ping ponged all over

Ben.

Good post, however i have to ask:

Do we? Do we realy? Because i think as with many things context matters. Is realy every person with "autoimmune" disease and/or chronic inflammation stemming from the same thing? I highly doubt it.

To extend my question, what do you think we know?
Imo it would be the usual suspects: Heavy metals (+vaccines), Endocrine disruptors (herbicides, pestidices, fungizides), Infections (Parasites, Bacteria, Virus), EMF, Lack of sunlight etc.

OP
B

bigpoppa10040

It’s frustrating for sure. I tested positive for Lyme, babesia, bartonella, and a couple others. My thyroid antibodies are elevated, crp elevated, getting neurological symptoms and it’s incredibly frustrating we don’t have better treatment. Ray minimizes those infections and just asks “you test for tsh and d?” . Many of us are struggling and getting ping ponged all over
Yeah I really feel like we need to all take a step back and dissect where we are at with this

OP
B

bigpoppa10040

Good post, however i have to ask:

Do we? Do we realy? Because i think as with many things context matters. Is realy every person with "autoimmune" disease and/or chronic inflammation stemming from the same thing? I highly doubt it.

To extend my question, what do you think we know?
Imo it would be the usual suspects: Heavy metals (+vaccines), Endocrine disruptors (herbicides, pestidices, fungizides), Infections (Parasites, Bacteria, Virus), EMF, Lack of sunlight etc.
Thank you! I’m excited to be a part of this community as I was a lurker for probably 5 lol.
Context absolutely matters. Autoimmunity is such a broad term with so many different causes and variables. I agree completely with the second paragraph. However, we know a lot of the causes, but the fixes remain elusive.
Let’s say it’s heavy metals in this instance: taking chlorella cilantro and silica water isn’t helping people. Let’s say it’s low vitamin D: increasing vitamin D may help but it is rarely a cure. Some people on Coimbra protocol may feel better but I can tell you I know a lot that don’t. Anyway, you get my point!!

mostlylurking

Thank you! I’m excited to be a part of this community as I was a lurker for probably 5 lol.
Context absolutely matters. Autoimmunity is such a broad term with so many different causes and variables. I agree completely with the second paragraph. However, we know a lot of the causes, but the fixes remain elusive.
Let’s say it’s heavy metals in this instance: taking chlorella cilantro and silica water isn’t helping people. Let’s say it’s low vitamin D: increasing vitamin D may help but it is rarely a cure. Some people on Coimbra protocol may feel better but I can tell you I know a lot that don’t. Anyway, you get my point!!
I've narrowed down to thiamine deficiency/functional blockage as being central to the problem. Heavy metals block thiamine function. Thiamine blockage massively damages mitochondrial function (the body's energy supply) which causes chronic disease. Thiamine deficiency damages thyroid function. High dose thiamine resolves many heavy metal poisoning symptoms, which seem to perfectly match the symptoms of thiamine deficiency. Flooding the system with thiamine acts as a workaround. Restoring the body's ability to make ATP and to utilize energy is key. Thiamine is required.

To see the value of this line of thought, it is helpful to research the successes of high dose thiamine correcting the symptoms of multiple chronic diseases. I'm not saying it is a "cure", but I do see the consistency of this treatment resolving the symptoms. It can't be called a "cure" because if the high dose thiamine is stopped, the symptoms return. Dr. Costantini's work with high dose thiamine in treating thousands of Parkinson's Disease patients is an example. His research points to the improvement of other chronic diseases (like Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) as well.

links: HDT Therapy
and Published Study Articles
and https://www.ultimaedizione.eu/videos-parkinsons-patients-treatment/

The problem is that the Powers that Be don't want chronic disease cured or resolved because chronic disease financially supports the Medical Industrial Complex.

LucyL

What about the calcium / phosphorus ratio? Keeping that high is essential.

Ben.

I've narrowed down to thiamine deficiency/functional blockage as being central to the problem. Heavy metals block thiamine function. Thiamine blockage massively damages mitochondrial function (the body's energy supply) which causes chronic disease. Thiamine deficiency damages thyroid function. High dose thiamine resolves many heavy metal poisoning symptoms, which seem to perfectly match the symptoms of thiamine deficiency. Flooding the system with thiamine acts as a workaround. Restoring the body's ability to make ATP and to utilize energy is key. Thiamine is required.

To see the value of this line of thought, it is helpful to research the successes of high dose thiamine correcting the symptoms of multiple chronic diseases. I'm not saying it is a "cure", but I do see the consistency of this treatment resolving the symptoms. It can't be called a "cure" because if the high dose thiamine is stopped, the symptoms return. Dr. Costantini's work with high dose thiamine in treating thousands of Parkinson's Disease patients is an example. His research points to the improvement of other chronic diseases (like Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) as well.

links: HDT Therapy
and Published Study Articles
and Videos Parkinson's Patients before and after treatment - Ultima Edizione.Eu

The problem is that the Powers that Be don't want chronic disease cured or resolved because chronic disease financially supports the Medical Industrial Complex.

The problem with it is, as it was the case with the Hoffer treatments (vitamin b3 for example) on neurological disorders such as alzheimer, shizophrenia etc. this only works aslong as the patient is on the treatment. Some few might recover but it is not a sure fire cure. In that sense it is a good tool and treatment, but not necessarily the solution.

Vitamin B3 for instance in high dosages long term can be a serious threat to the liver (unless met with protection such as vitamin c, taurin etc), and i am sure there could be issues with thiamin aswell(?).

If we look at the example bigpoppa proposed, which can't seem to be resolved with the usual chelation, perhaps a combination of thiamin, nicotinamide, ascorbic acid and if necessary, the hormones proposed usually on this website, might allow for a more effective treatment (ALA for example crosses the bloodbrain barrier, perhaps a better chelator altough more probelmatic aswell)

Some people can supplement the hell out of vitamin d too for example, yet they either suffer from it or they dont feel anything, either how the vitamin d levels dont go up (charlie for example posted a instance where vitamin d level went up after vitamin b12 - i think it was - was applied).

Personally, i feel that supplemental/additional manual work on lymphnodes, muscles, fascia and posture is underrated on this forum, eventough rei has been mentioning it for years.

Glad to have you onboard. Do you have a specific approach how to make this community work on what you've proposed? Im afraid this thread is perhaps to "unspecific".

OP
B

bigpoppa10040

The problem with it is, as it was the case with the Hoffer treatments (vitamin b3 for example) on neurological disorders such as alzheimer, shizophrenia etc. this only works aslong as the patient is on the treatment. Some few might recover but it is not a sure fire cure. In that sense it is a good tool and treatment, but not necessarily the solution.

Vitamin B3 for instance in high dosages long term can be a serious threat to the liver (unless met with protection such as vitamin c, taurin etc), and i am sure there could be issues with thiamin aswell(?).

If we look at the example bigpoppa proposed, which can't seem to be resolved with the usual chelation, perhaps a combination of thiamin, nicotinamide, ascorbic acid and if necessary, the hormones proposed usually on this website, might allow for a more effective treatment (ALA for example crosses the bloodbrain barrier, perhaps a better chelator altough more probelmatic aswell)

Some people can supplement the hell out of vitamin d too for example, yet they either suffer from it or they dont feel anything, either how the vitamin d levels dont go up (charlie for example posted a instance where vitamin d level went up after vitamin b12 - i think it was - was applied).

Personally, i feel that supplemental/additional manual work on lymphnodes, muscles, fascia and posture is underrated on this forum, eventough rei has been mentioning it for years.

Glad to have you onboard. Do you have a specific approach how to make this community work on what you've proposed? Im afraid this thread is perhaps to "unspecific".
Thanks for the awesome replies. I do not really have an approach. All I can say is I’m a medical professional and I see the immense pitfalls of medicine. I see the instances of autoimmunity absolutely skyrocketing. I suffer from one (minor) but have loved ones and friends who suffer from major ones. Because of that, I have absolute dove into the root causes of these things for years and years. I mean every thing you can imagine. Retroviruses, infections, Lyme, bartonella, vitamin A, vitamin D, dna mutations, Heavy metals, emf, thymus, etc etc etc. One thing that is potently elusive is actual treatment and consistent treatment. I understand our bodies are unique and autoimmunity encompasses a huge variety of things and different etiological factors. But I created this thread so maybe we can all acknowledge to take a step back and look at the bigger picture, before narrowing in again. We have so much good information and if we all come together I think we can solve this. But that’s really all there is to my game plan right now! Open to ideas!

Back
Top Bottom