Ways to Quit Smoking?

Alan Andrews

Hello Guys,
I am in a very bad situation as I had been addicted to smoking but after reading some articles regarding disease caused by smoking I think I need to quit it. So, help me by suggesting some good ways to quit smoking.

J

j.

Improve thyroid function and you might not want it anymore. It might be a form of automedication to alleviate some of the effects of hypothyroidism.

marcar72

The Easy Way to Stop Smoking by Allen Carr. Buy this book and read it. I quit cold turkey about 4 and 1/2 years ago using the principles of the book. I had been smoking a pack+/day for over 22 years when I quit. I know it sounds gimmicky and far fetched but it really works. Google it, check it out by watching some Youtube videos before you get the book. Millions of copies sold with a very high success rate. :2cents

Dayman

My friend bought a vaporizer and he has greatly reduced his use of regular cigarettes. Doesn't enjoy the flavor as much he says. Interestingly there is bit of a vaporizer subculture now. Not sure what chemicals they use though.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Alan Andrews said:
Hello Guys,
I am in a very bad situation as I had been addicted to smoking but after reading some articles regarding disease caused by smoking I think I need to quit it. So, help me by suggesting some good ways to quit smoking.
I just used the plain old nicotine patch.