Ways To Mitigate Temporary Hyperthyroid?

Peater Pan

Any advice on ways to mitigate temporary hyperthyroid states, e.g., when adjusting T3/T4 doses and ratios and maybe overshooting? I think Peat said something about cabbage juice, liver, neither of which I have on hand ATM. Any supplements, Idea Labs stuff, etc? Thank you.

Lollipop2

Not a supplement but slow controlled breaths, maybe slow movements like yoga.

HDD

Any advice on ways to mitigate temporary hyperthyroid states, e.g., when adjusting T3/T4 doses and ratios and maybe overshooting? I think Peat said something about cabbage juice, liver, neither of which I have on hand ATM. Any supplements, Idea Labs stuff, etc? Thank you.
L-carnitine

OP
P

Peater Pan

+1

Also this doesn't do anything to thyroid I dont think but this morning I took all my daily NDT at once to see what would happen and I noticed a cold bath helped slow my breathing and made the 2 hours or so a little less awful
Thanks. Careful. It feels crappy and your liver will likely deactivate it and produce RT3. Max NDT dose I can tolerate at once is 1.5 grains and only with a meal. I prefer 1-1.25 grain doses and always with food or at least milk and OJ.

OP
P

Peater Pan

Turns out this probably wasn't a hyper event but
Someone told me to take a small dose of activated charcoal.
Interesting. Thanks. Turns out it was not hyper but adrenaline (high pulse/low temp) from terrible/zero sleep.

Elize

Thanks so much. I do Hannah Somatic yoga based on the Feldenkrais method. Louhan patting from China and meditation.

OP
P

Peater Pan

Thanks so much. I do Hannah Somatic yoga based on the Feldenkrais method. Louhan patting from China and meditation.
Just started some Chi Kung/Qi Gong. Shaking the tree and Wu Chi positions.

Elize

Great I am familiar with them. Was fun to attend class whilst living in Hong Kong. Enjoy.