Ways to minimize the effects of PUFA consumption?

Serge

If I can't avoid eating quite some PUFA, are there foods/supplements/whatever else to at least minimize the negative effects of it?
Thanks!

Luann

Vitamin E is recommended for this.
Taking copper is my advice as well as eating more highly saturated fat like refined coconut oil.

OP
Serge

Serge

Vitamin E is recommended for this.
Taking copper is my advice as well as eating more highly saturated fat like refined coconut oil.

Thank you!
By the way, as a source of vitamine E, I just recently leant about sunflower oil with high oleic acid content, actually more than in olive oil (a special breed of sunflower). It is little known in my country, do you have any knowledge on that, ever used it? Thanks

dukesbobby777

Daily vitamin E intake to try and nullify some of the PUFA.

A tsp of coconut oil, three times per day (to enter the bloodstream and compete with the PUFA content in your FFAs).

Perhaps low dose aspirin and/or low dose niacinamide once or twice per day to inhibit excessive release of FFAs.

Other that, it is my understanding that the only other thing you can do to minimise the damage is to lower the intake of PUFAs (which is the most important thing, because all of the above suggestions are just damage limitation strategies).

cedric

v.B5/beta-alanine ,alpha lipoic, selenium, iodine/thyroid, ascorbyl palmitate, infrared/low dose melatonin, iron optimization

OP
Serge

Serge

Thank you people! I think most of those things are easily doable.