Way of the Warrior

Warrior

As requested I've decided to create my own thread where I'll be sharing my perspective with the intent of making you think and improve your existence.

Lets start it off real nice with the big question:

"Everybody came here to do something. You can call it your Souls fondest wish, your reason for living or that special purpose you feel is calling. Whatever you name it the aim is the same because you sense this impulse, deep down within, that says “Lets do this!“. Problem is life gets in the way. As do excuses:

“Oh, I don’t have time for that”.
“I just need a bit more money saved up”.
“It will be perfect once I have…”

The words can rack up but the actions don’t. The sad truth of the fact is most were never going to do it anyway. They knew they had the skills, passion and drive but they didn’t have the will because, more often than not, life had done a number on their Self confidence. It could be due to neglectful parents who stepped all over their dreams, invalidating experiences, horrific abuse or all manner of things.

Whatever you wish to call it, these events left you scarred from within and scared to reach out to that which you know would fulfill. So what do you do? You choose the easiest option which is sitting in the middle with the rest of the plebs as you amuse yourself to death and try and pretend you don’t feel a nagging emptiness within your chest that still says “Lets do this!”".

Followed up with a sprinkle of insight as to the only place that you need to address to change a thing:

"Literally and metaphysically. Change your mind, change your life. But before you can flip the script you must first accept the lay of the land as it is. The wise can take a further step and question how it got like this because there was a time when it when it was better and that devolved to what it is.

This is where one can take this bundle of energetics (which seems like a problem but can become a gift) and recycle it. Much like roses produce agreeable odors by feeding upon excrement you can do the same thing as it all springs from being honest with your Self."

Because as any overnight success can attest the difference that makes winners win is how you answer this question:

"Use haters as fuel. Its all energy in that sense. There is no force than can oppress you Twenty Four Seven without end and even if that happens what you’ll discover via the process of discomfort is that old coal becomes a new diamond and then its time to start shining. The question is can you sacrifice yesterday for tomorrow?

Even that is a trick because they are just concepts that don’t exist as there is but now. That ever present gift that most are too busy running from to ever unwrap and peek within. Imagine a fish that swims through an ocean where the water is invisible and you’ll get how we relate to time in the Third Dimension and this is why its said the best time to make a change is yesterday.

The second best is today".

And the last dose of inspiration for today is something I think you Peatarians may find quite interesting and in resonance with the thinking, especially if you have friends or family members that just don't get that their health is in their hands and its based on their lifestyle choices as the metaphors are flowing in this one in a way easily comprehended when it comes to the true nature of the big business which profits from sickness and ignorance:

"In life there are those who know what goes on under the hood and those that don’t care as they never looked. “Why would I?” says one “If there is a problem I’ll take it to someone who knows”. Lets use a car as an example as its easy to get my drift.

Lets say you know nothing about nothing and are proud of it. That means you won’t check the tyre pressure, top up the fluids or care for much more than getting around in the ends as you do your thing. That also means you won’t spot something thats off, just a little bit, until you’re forced to pay attention to the warning light thats blinking as you whip starts to limp and you trundle off to a mechanic who hands you a bill. With a grin. Because its people like you that keep him in business".

Feedback is welcomed because, as I've said previously, you are another me. Together we which is why from my lens there are no strangers nor enemies in this realm. Just friends and teachers that offer insights via interaction as that way is far more pleasurable, interesting and enjoyable than fighting with shadows and projections. The Kingdom is within:

meweew.png

Self Construction is the way of the Warrior as a rising tide lifts all ships. Thank you for reading...

Last edited:

TheSir

>me
>we
>ew!
Lol, right back at you!

Did we come here to do, or to be? As far as I recall, all my desires to do something have been superficial in their nature. There is nothing I want to do that doesn't just aim to gratify my mind, senses or conscience in some way, as there really is no action my soul is desiring to take. In fact I'm not sure if my soul even wants to exist in the first place. At most, it desires peace. So my question is: how to do anything meaningful with life when the starting point is this?

Earlier you were wondering if life is hell. All this is quite the step towards a more optimistic worldview, is it not?

OP
Warrior

Warrior

how to do anything meaningful with life when the starting point is this?

That really is the question, isn't it? Its why my whole thing is about generating and accessing the tranquility within. Call it what you wish but you know it once you find it and then from there just let inspiration spring as it all unfolds as intended. I truly believe a lot of the problems of existence are due to internal blockages, be they conscious, subconscious, physical or anything as its all energetics. Grasping this allows one to start stripping away the layers of conditioning in order to uncover Inner Sense and allow your higher, divine presence to guide the life your living.

Your mileage may vary but to me its a workable solution that is within the reach of anyone who truly wishes to be happy and real.

Earlier you were wondering if life is hell. All this is quite the step towards a more optimistic worldview, is it not?

How can it be a step if the articles were all published previous and offer a far more accurate view of my perspective? I'm a supremely optimistic chap, the perpetual grin on my lips and twinkle in my eyes attest but I do wonder what it exactly what it was about the energetics of this forum that made so many of my missives dark in a sense. Its quite strange and really did give me something to think about as I can see how some things may appear quite direct but then I've never been combative or engaged with those who wish to throw low frequency barbs at me as there is nothing to be gained from this beyond wasted typing and time better used for things constructive.

But then, if they are another me as I said it offers great hints about what must be at my depths and I need to address ergo I'm learning more about me and the darkness within via these interactions thus its a gift which I fully intend to unwrap in the present moment and examine what it could all mean. It may sound a tad solipsistic but, like a lot of what I've said, I can prove it in ways that improve your life as once we, as a collective, comprehend the power of awareness then the trends will shift to something far more heart centered.

That, to bring it around full circle, is the key to a meaningful life from my lens because it all starts, ends and plays out within. The outer is simply a reflection ergo you are another me, together we.

TheSir

Call it what you wish but you know it once you find it and then from there just let inspiration spring as it all unfolds as intended. I truly believe a lot of the problems of existence are due to internal blockages, be they conscious, subconscious, physical or anything as its all energetics. Grasping this allows one to start stripping away the layers of conditioning in order to uncover Inner Sense and allow your higher, divine presence to guide the life your living.
I agree with that, however I'm not convinced that this would necessarily spring one to any kind of action. There are those who have that 'lets do this' drive within them and then there are those who are just happy to sit still with a smile.

Momma

Who does this?

This is ill.

OP
Warrior

Warrior

there are those who are just happy to sit still with a smile.

Thats very true but I do also believe that most peoples persona is akin to the tough dead skin of a callous that exists solely to protect the delicate child within. Its a defense mechanism that was never supposed to be a method of living. This is what I call a Masked Existence and I spoke of it in a previous missive in regards to Will Smith and the famous event where his real life "Nice Guy" role play slipped along with the implications for those watching:

"Everyone is an actor in this sense because men have three faces in this realm:

One they show to the world, one they show to friends and a third they never reveal to a soul. Not even themselves. This is a great tragedy as its the truest representation of Self and thus people are doomed to live their lives in ignorance of the magnificence within as they attempt to fill a paradigm they didn’t design and thus doesn’t feel real or authentic. Actors in every sense of the word and the world is the stage thats set, ready for their performance.

Will didn’t slap Chris because of what he said. He slapped him because of what his Father did and the immense discomfort this brings raging up to the surface causing the mask he’d worked so hard to build to slip, which isn’t surprising because for the few its been open season on Will as the clown prince of cuckness as the whole world has been up in his biz and all the dirt that got dished as the world “entanglement” entered the collective consciousness".

This is a very powerful concept as most don't get that they're living a life inauthentic as a mode of avoidance because society is designed around keeping this hidden then exploiting your weakness as it makes tills ring and creates loyal adherents that then pay for their own suffering due to ignorance as they run around shrieking "Them, they're the problem!" when the solution is within but they'd rather die than examine, rip off the callous and dwell once again in Inner Sense.

Its really quite deep but also remarkably simple once you grasp the concept as the results speak for themselves once you start melting the blockages you'd acquired and never questioned back when hence unwrap the gift of the present and realize it all takes place inside your awareness.

Then you can sit stiller than ever imagined with a grin that radiates from a place deeper within that feels familiar in its newness as its been a minute since you've felt so centered.

OP
Warrior

Warrior

A picture says a thousand words when it comes to encapsulating my view of life on Earth for many:

CyvcyFHXcAE7SlS.jpg

Look within. Examine your responses and reactions. Who is actually hurting and note that that finger that points out actually has three pointed at the true cause and solution because foes come and go to those disconnected from the child within and looking for people to blame about their feelings whereas the Way of the Warrior is about reconnecting to your Inner Sense.

"Like I said you were born spectacular and can be once again if you’re willing to inspect the mediocrity life placed into vital areas of your head, body and mind that you then accepted without thinking because this resistance in and of itself drops the charge within and freeing up the current that runs through yourself as an electromagnetic being should be the number one priority of anyone who draws breath because when you spiral out then you’ll see what I say makes perfect sense as the seeming old solidity of what you used to Thunk back then is revealed to be as real as a Hollywood stage set as there is very little depth beyond the front it projects and therein lies the key to wisdom:

Question everything."

Isn't that constant questioning the open ended curiosity the hallmark of children? What happened to this when one becomes Adulterated, rigid, combative and no longer open to learning as its all "Us against Them" which is at the heart of all conflict because the true war is being waged within. Right this very moment. Inside your awareness. Whether or not you acknowledge it. Do you know the state of your Kingdom?

By their deeds and actions shall ye know them... A masked existence for which they'll create the trails of evidence that attest to their true state as they pretend it doesn't exist due to a lack of awareness and unwillingness to look within whilst engaging in image building.

What more needs to be said?