Watery Eyes in Summertime (Allergies?)>What Will Work ?

DMF

This time of year I'm sometimes constantly wiping my eyes because they "water", sometimes mixed in with itchiness. Is my liver weak, and if so, should I munch down milk thistle seeds to help? Also, I swim in the lake everyday which inflames my eyes and that doesn't help. I've tried various eyedrops for quick temporary relief but they didn't help. Maybe more vitamin C ?

OP
D

DMF

“Our eyeballs need constant lubrication to protect them from dust and bacteria. If our eyes come into contact with these, they start to water and create their own anti-bacterial tears to wash them away.”

Then it got to be bacteria from the lake. But this does happen other times of the year.
“Our eyeballs need constant lubrication to protect them from dust and bacteria. If our eyes come into contact with these, they start to water and create their own anti-bacterial tears to wash them away.”

O.K., but mine must be getting too much lubrication or there's bacteria from the lake I swim.
Still, I wish it would stop - constantly having to wipe my eyes, especially in public is such a bother!

Then it got to be bacteria from the lake. But this does happen other times of the year.

O.K., but mine must be getting too much lubrication or there's bacteria from the lake I swim.
Still, I wish it would stop - constantly having to wipe my eyes, especially in public is such a bother!
Yeah if the eye drops aren’t working I am not sure what else will, maybe goggles? If there is bacteria in the lake it can get into your system through your nose and mouth too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals