Water

Jing

What is the best way to clean tap water? Is a basic filter fine or distilled? Reverse osmosis?

TeaRex14

I second the reverse osmosis filter, nothing beats it as far as quality. I use a in line filter connected to my water line, it's much cheaper. It gets the fluoride and most of the other common chemicals out of the tap water, which is good enough for me. Fluoride is the main thing to get rid of, it shuts off thyroid hormone production.

biggirlkisss

r.o can take out based on labs one person said. 80% of fluoride and its hard to filter out so. You can get chline filters cheap for showers. On my to do list.

johnsmith

I don’t drink water. Is this unwise? I only drink skim milk, oj, and soda. If I started to drink water I would be able to afford better quality milk. Should I make the switch?

Aymen

I don’t drink water. Is this unwise? I only drink skim milk, oj, and soda. If I started to drink water I would be able to afford better quality milk. Should I make the switch?
I don't drink water anymore , i just use it to make coffee or potatoes or white rice.
But what i drink now is only milk and OJ and my urine is always bright yellow .

ShotTrue

I don't drink water anymore , i just use it to make coffee or potatoes or white rice.
But what i drink now is only milk and OJ and my urine is always bright yellow .
Doesn't sound like the move

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals