Water Filter

OP
G

Gone Peating

How does this even work? 4th Phase Liquid Crystal Concentrate 2 Ounce | 4th Phase

I know nothing about phases of water but this sounds kind of scammy, turning regular water into 4th wase water by adding a couplle of drops into it...

I think it’s supposed to react with any dissolved solutes and make them come out of solution and settle at the bottom. I guess it would be useful if you were on the go and didn’t have access to distilled.

Like was said before now I’m not sure if this is actually his company

I emailed Dr. Pollack and asked him if this was his and what the deal is. I will report back here when he responds.

yerrag

Thanks for checking. You probably expected that answer anyway, didn't you? No mention of Gerald Pollack, just 4th Phase- in the product page.

You have to know who Pollock is to be able to associate Fourth Phase with him to get fooled into buying that product.

Last edited:

yerrag

I'd like to get one structured water filter.

I once entertained the thought of buying some magnets from Japan for use in the return water coming from my pond filter and going to my Koi pond. It's said to restructure the water. I didn't push thru with it.

I don't know if they work, but if they do, it would be nice to get a version for humans.

freyasam

Distiller is best this seems too gimmicky. Just distill the water with an Aquanui (I have a discount code if you want) and then I put some Mag chloride and sodium bicarbonate in.
Could I have that discount code?

ddjd

great video from mike adams aka health ranger. he has his own lab and tests all these products for free and shares the results!

EXCLUSIVE: These SIX water filters achieved near 100% CESIUM removal... FALLOUT SURVIVAL MUST WATCH