Watching A Bad Movie In Real Time

yerrag

I'm feeling really depressed.

Losing faith in people (the majority at least). Losing hope (can we save ourselves from an engulfing tsunami?).

Is there anything objectively true people can agree on and be in unity about? When we are now seeing the worst kind of propaganda unleashed against the whole world, and at the epicenter of the country that once was the beacon of liberty for the world?

This was the beacon that gave hope to a world free from Old Europe's tyrannical ways, under the then hegemon - the British Empire. This gave birth to the USA, with those rights missing in the Old World enshrined in its constitution and the bill of rights.

In those days, it was easier to pull away from the Empire. Now the USA is the Empire, by the slow erosion of these constitutional rights. And pulling away to live a life of liberty - for us and for our children, and the children's children, is becoming near to impossible.

Black Lives Matter and Antifa conjoined, embraced by a majority of the people - if you will believe the polls - what is going on now?

Why did all of a sudden this country as a whole fall for the narrative that this country is racist, and had to bend over backwards, once again?

It is based on the unceasing well-funded propaganda by the same elitist powers. The same people who failed to fool the people in -

-Russia Collusion
-Ukraine Gate

and who wanted to wreck the economy in an economically-driven coup via COVID-19,

and who wanted to justify a military coup in propagandizing Trump being a Hitler, as seen in the sudden crawling out of the woodwork of former military heads, and even serving military members (Milley) and defense secretary (lobbyist Esper), in the most opportune time to smack Trump I his moment of weakness (the misguided photo op in St. John's, where some 'peaceful (throwing rocks is peaceful)' protesters were cleared with tear gas

If you had not known better, you will see all this as confirmation that this country is going downhill, and you will blame it on Trump.

I'm depressed, because that isn't true, and yet, the gullible people - most of the US now - see that as true.

The choke hold of mainstream media is bad enough, but now all of social media is full bore on censorship, and keeping people from seeing other perspectives that would give the people a better basis to choose the kind of people they want as their leaders.

No, the police are not racists.

The Manufactured Crisis of Police Racism

Yes, black on black violence is worse. Black Lives Matter doesn't care about this. It only cares to fan up flames of division and oppression, and to paint white people as racist, in order to have demagogue politicians in power.

Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Candace Owens, and Larry Elder has been talking about this.

Yet, CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, NY Times, Washington Post, Bloomberg, BBC don't give this alternate view any voice.

They are censored.

Good people are being canceled - losing their livelihood - for daring to speak their mind, to counter the propaganda.

How do the good people fight this? How much help is it that you know what truly is going on?

How can people overcome this propaganda?

I would like an overhaul. don't you?

I had high hopes that the Trump presidency would change the country for the better. I think it did, as it unmasked the forces that wanted to preserve the status quo. For no change. But in order to maintain the status quo, they had to divide the country.

Right now, the decepticons favoring the status quo is ascendant. They are dividing the country along racial lines.

The decepticons are winning.

MaxMaximus

A blanket statement like "the police are not racists" is basically saying no police officer is racist which is false. That type of generalization is really bootlicking in full effect. Of course not every cop is racist, I work with officers daily and have a few great friends that are cops as well but to think that some cops aren't racist is nonsense. I'm from the Bay Area that you claim to have lived in at some point in time...some of the cops out here in Oakland/Frisco will tell you in a heartbeat that they don't like a specific race for whatever reason.

People kill whoever's in their vicinity, whites kill whites, blacks kill blacks, and so on but to say BLM (I'm not defending them) doesn't care about that is a goofy assumption. An organization is made up of people, just because you didn't see those people protest against black on black violence as BLM doesn't mean they didn't do it individually. Also, lots of those cases actually get solved and murderers actually get charged with umm...murder.

Another thing... I keep hearing about these groups getting funding from all these billionaires.....but uhh... who received the money? Most protesters and their organizers are broke lol. Where's all this money?

Anyways, protesting does basically nothing (crying to daddy/mommy for change), rioting makes things worse and Trump isn't gonna drain the swamp he's been swimming in for decades. Sure Trump gets blamed for stupid stuff but come on now... this isn't some coup. You think he didn't know what he was getting into? Why hasn't Hillary Clinton been arrested? Why'd he ban bump stocks? What exactly changed that benefits regular, everyday people? The tariffs? I don't see what the hype is about really. The media is just playing people on both ends... lefties hate him and righties love him, but nothing changes. Same game, different president.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

A blanket statement like "the police are not racists" is basically saying no police officer is racist which is false. That type of generalization is really bootlicking in full effect. Of course not every cop is racist, I work with officers daily and have a few great friends that are cops as well but to think that some cops aren't racist is nonsense. I'm from the Bay Area that you claim to have lived in at some point in time...some of the cops out here in Oakland/Frisco will tell you in a heartbeat that they don't like a specific race for whatever reason. People kill whoever's in their vicinity, whites kill whites, blacks kill blacks, and so on but to say BLM (I'm not defending them) doesn't care about that is a goofy assumption. An organization is made up of people, just because you didn't see those people protest against black on black violence as BLM doesn't mean they didn't do it individually. Also, lots of those cases actually get solved and murderers actually get charged with umm...murder. Anyways, protesting does basically nothing (crying to daddy/mommy for change), rioting makes things worse and Trump isn't gonna drain the swamp he's been swimming in for decades. Sure Trump gets blamed for stupid stuff but come on now... this isn't some coup. You think he didn't know what he was getting into? Why hasn't Hillary Clinton been arrested? Why'd he ban bump stocks? What exactly changed that benefits regular, everyday people? The tariffs? I don't see what the hype is about really. The media is just playing people on both ends... lefties hate him and righties love him, but nothing changes. Same game, different president.

Oh man, is that all you have to say? You know what I mean. And you have to argue the small point.

MaxMaximus

Oh man, is that all you have to say? You know what I mean. And you have to argue the small point.
What exactly do you mean? You didn't make a specific point in your OP, but rather multiple statements about how this will all be blamed on Trump someway, somehow.

I take it you didn't really read anything I wrote but that's okay. I just get tired of reading generalizations and seeing the older generation bootlicking then blaming black on black crime as if that has anything to do with the topic of the black community and police problems. Simply a deflection, moving the goal post so to speak.

But anyways, Trump isn't gonna save the U.S. . People have to become more self-sufficient, the system as it is today is designed to empower those that seek to make the world their cattle. Get armed, learn how to grow food and hunt/fish, make peace with your neighbors, get away from the banking cartel (as much as you can), stay away from mainstream medicine, keep your children away from public schools, vaccines...etc. blah blah blah. The power behind any paperwork/legislation or badge is just a dude with a gun, if you don't like it then do something about it but daddy Trump or any slimey politician won't change it for you. When have they ever?

OP
yerrag

yerrag

A blanket statement like "the police are not racists" is basically saying no police officer is racist which is false. That type of generalization is really bootlicking in full effect. Of course not every cop is racist, I work with officers daily and have a few great friends that are cops as well but to think that some cops aren't racist is nonsense. I'm from the Bay Area that you claim to have lived in at some point in time...some of the cops out here in Oakland/Frisco will tell you in a heartbeat that they don't like a specific race for whatever reason.

People kill whoever's in their vicinity, whites kill whites, blacks kill blacks, and so on but to say BLM (I'm not defending them) doesn't care about that is a goofy assumption. An organization is made up of people, just because you didn't see those people protest against black on black violence as BLM doesn't mean they didn't do it individually. Also, lots of those cases actually get solved and murderers actually get charged with umm...murder.

Another thing... I keep hearing about these groups getting funding from all these billionaires.....but uhh... who received the money? Most protesters and their organizers are broke lol. Where's all this money?

Anyways, protesting does basically nothing (crying to daddy/mommy for change), rioting makes things worse and Trump isn't gonna drain the swamp he's been swimming in for decades. Sure Trump gets blamed for stupid stuff but come on now... this isn't some coup. You think he didn't know what he was getting into? Why hasn't Hillary Clinton been arrested? Why'd he ban bump stocks? What exactly changed that benefits regular, everyday people? The tariffs? I don't see what the hype is about really. The media is just playing people on both ends... lefties hate him and righties love him, but nothing changes. Same game, different president.
What exactly do you mean?
So if you have to let me say it clearly: Don't argue about the small details, when you know exactly what I mean. It just makes you sound so argumentative. And the next things you say just make you more so.

"An organization is made up of people, just because you didn't see those people protest against black on black violence as BLM doesn't mean they didn't do it individually. " - Did you ever hear of them talking about black on black violence? What is the narrative they're selling? Argumentative. Like you had an Antifa for a teacher growing up

"Another thing... I keep hearing about these groups getting funding from all these billionaires.....but uhh... who received the money? Most protesters and their organizers are broke lol. Where's all this money?" You are a true nitwit. You don't know the answer?

"Anyways, protesting does basically nothing (crying to daddy/mommy for change), rioting makes things worse and Trump isn't gonna drain the swamp he's been swimming in for decades. Sure Trump gets blamed for stupid stuff but come on now... this isn't some coup. You think he didn't know what he was getting into? Why hasn't Hillary Clinton been arrested? Why'd he ban bump stocks? What exactly changed that benefits regular, everyday people? The tariffs?" Now you make good points. I don't like everything Trump does. I'd like you to be president actually, even for a day, and see what you can actually do as compared to what you promised to do.

But I prefer him over Biden for sure. But that's not the point.

You don't know what my point is, do you? Read again.

MaxMaximus

So if you have to let me say it clearly: Don't argue about the small details, when you know exactly what I mean. It just makes you sound so argumentative. And the next things you say just make you more so.

"An organization is made up of people, just because you didn't see those people protest against black on black violence as BLM doesn't mean they didn't do it individually. " - Did you ever hear of them talking about black on black violence? What is the narrative they're selling? Argumentative. Like you had an Antifa for a teacher growing up

"Another thing... I keep hearing about these groups getting funding from all these billionaires.....but uhh... who received the money? Most protesters and their organizers are broke lol. Where's all this money?" You are a true nitwit. You don't know the answer?

"Anyways, protesting does basically nothing (crying to daddy/mommy for change), rioting makes things worse and Trump isn't gonna drain the swamp he's been swimming in for decades. Sure Trump gets blamed for stupid stuff but come on now... this isn't some coup. You think he didn't know what he was getting into? Why hasn't Hillary Clinton been arrested? Why'd he ban bump stocks? What exactly changed that benefits regular, everyday people? The tariffs?" Now you make good points. I don't like everything Trump does. I'd like you to be president actually, even for a day, and see what you can actually do as compared to what you promised to do.

But I prefer him over Biden for sure. But that's not the point.

You don't know what my point is, do you? Read again.
You don't have a point which is why you can't explain it. It's just rambling and a weak deflection when you constantly keep saying I missed your point. I addressed most of what you said but you addressed absolutely nothing I said. Where's the substance? Also, preferring him over Biden is the same as saying "I'm gonna vote for the lesser evil!!", which is exactly how we got in this mess in the first place. YOU have to make changes, all this racial divide and race baiting by the media, Trump-bashing in the media and so on and so forth is nothing more than a distraction for whatever side of the fence you claim to be on. It's all a way to keep the masses stuck on stupid while nothing BENEFICIAL happens. That's my point.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

You don't have a point which is why you can't explain it. It's just rambling and a weak deflection when you constantly keep saying I missed your point. I addressed most of what you said but you addressed absolutely nothing I said. Where's the substance? Also, preferring him over Biden is the same as saying "I'm gonna vote for the lesser evil!!", which is exactly how we got in this mess in the first place. YOU have to make changes, all this racial divide and race baiting by the media, Trump-bashing in the media and so on and so forth is nothing more than a distraction for whatever side of the fence you claim to be on. It's all a way to keep the masses stuck on stupid while nothing BENEFICIAL happens. That's my point.
Good.

So your objection is I don't have a point. Thanks.

MaxMaximus

Good.

So your objection is I don't have a point. Thanks.
I tried to take you seriously but you seem to not have the energy or capacity (and I don't mean that in a disrespectful way) to engage. I know what your point is(or what you tried to get across while rambling) and I attempted to debate you on it but never mind, waste of time.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

I tried to take you seriously but you seem to not have the energy or capacity (and I don't mean that in a disrespectful way) to engage. I know what your point is and I attempted to debate it but never mind, waste of time.
It's hard when you don't see my point and you instead dwelve into pointless nits as I already had shown. And you want me to stay interested in debating you?

What didn't you understand in my original post? It all has to do with deception and pushing it down the people.

If the problem is your reading comprehension, don't blame it on me.

MaxMaximus

It's hard when you don't see my point and you instead dwelve into pointless nits as I already had shown. And you want me to stay interested in debating you?

What didn't you understand in my original post? It all has to do with deception and pushing it down the people.

If the problem is your reading comprehension, don't blame it on me.
Lol, you call them pointless nits when someone calls you out on certain things you said...but this is not an echo chamber, this is a forum. People will pick apart what you said if they have an issue with it, that's partially what a forum is for. I didn't misunderstand your original post, it was you who assumed that. I just considered it more or less rambling because it's literally the talking point of the alt-right all over the internet but it leads to no beneficial solution, just more finger-pointing (like talking about black on black crime when the topic was the black community's issues with police) and Trump-worship. That's all. It solves nothing.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

That's the problem engaging with people like you. Like pretending I don't have a point, and when I chide you for your lack of comprehension, you pretend you understood me in the first place.

And now, you call it the talking point of the alt-right.

What's next?

Go home.

MaxMaximus

That's the problem engaging with people like you. Like pretending I don't have a point, and when I chide you for your lack of comprehension, you pretend you understood me in the first place.

And now, you call it the talking point of the alt-right.

What's next?

Go home.
Wow, you keep talking about me somehow not understanding your point when I actually agreed with you on a few things (which requires reading comprehension if you didn't know) but it's you that seems to not understand anything I said. Yes, what you said isn't anything new. People have been talking about racial division being forced down our throats in the US for decades, but nowadays it's being spun as if it's something new and that it'll be used to somehow damage Trump's presidency. That's literally all over the internet lol. Heard of Alex Jones, Candace Owens or any alt-right/conservative personality on the internet? Come on man, try harder. They all say the same crap and it does nothing, just like the liberals. I picked apart some of the things you originally said because it's the same stuff (from a different angle) they spoonfeed us to keep us from looking at the real glaring issues with the government. In essence, you were doing what you claimed that everyone else was doing...which is following the narrative (from a different angle). Get it?

OP
yerrag

yerrag

You don't know alt-right from right from center to whatever.

Everything to your right is alt-right. That's what I can gather.

And every view comes out of a talking point, except yours. Get it?

OP
yerrag

yerrag

You're so original. I would like to hear your original thoughts. Maybe you have the power of not being rambling and you have such insights no one has ever thought of.

It would be mind-boggling and it would just make me a disciple.

Come on, guru. Let's hear it.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Cat got your tongue?

MaxMaximus

You don't know alt-right from right from center to whatever.

Everything to your right is alt-right. That's what I can gather.

And every view comes out of a talking point, except yours. Get it?
There you go again making sweeping statements like I don't know anything while not actually providing any substance whatsoever. If that's all you can gather then I say you need to grow more arms (metaphorically speaking). Where exactly does my viewpoint come from then? It's been discussed to death on here about how the medical system and rogue government is basically garbage, hell you said it yourself. That's just plain fact, you don't really have to listen to/read the work of people or groups or look very hard to see the gubment is all screwed up and that the media plays both sides.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

There you go again making sweeping statements like I don't know anything while not actually providing any substance whatsoever. If that's all you can gather then I say you need to grow more arms (metaphorically speaking). Where exactly does my viewpoint come from then? It's been discussed to death on here about how the medical system and rogue government is basically garbage, hell you said it yourself. That's just plain fact, you don't really have to listen to/read the work of people or groups or look very hard to see the gubment is all screwed up and that the media plays both sides.
That is just so original! I admit now that my OP pales so much in comparison. Master! I bow to thee and your insightful creed.

MaxMaximus

Relax, I'm posting from my phone not a keyboard/computer. Practically speaking, I said what I had to say. It's nothing more to be said. This isn't about "originality", I was just showing you how easy it is to be swayed into thinking from a certain viewpoint. My post before this one pretty much addresses my "original thoughts" which is more or less common sense

Last edited:

MaxMaximus

That is just so original! I admit now that my OP pales so much in comparison. Master! I bow to thee and your insightful creed.
Lol I'm glad you can make humor out of all this. For a while, I actually thought you were mad...which you shouldn't be, this is more or less just a discussion

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Relax, I'm posting from my phone not a keyboard. Practically speaking, I said what I had to say. It's nothing more to be said. This isn't about "originality", I was just showing you how easy it is to be swayed into thinking from a certain viewpoint. My post before this one pretty much addresses my "original thoughts" which is more or less common sense
Oh okay. I'm glad you're enjoying this. Just keep with your talking point. You don't have to be so original because you will come up short. If you have no answers, keep saying so, as you're doing. For me, I'm just disappointed at the deception going on.