Was There A Study Showing Amino Acids Self Organising into DNA?

marcuswhybrow

...I think Ray said a beaker was filled with DNA and water, and electricity was passed through this beaker. Then a beaker of Amino Acids in water was placed nearby, and those acids remotely organised themselves into the same structure that the DNA was in. That's insanely exciting to me. Nobody thinks that's possible. Gotta find that original study!

I'm searching his articles, but maybe I heard it in a video somewhere along the line.

Eberhardt

...I think Ray said a beaker was filled with DNA and water, and electricity was passed through this beaker. Then a beaker of Amino Acids in water was placed nearby, and those acids remotely organised themselves into the same structure that the DNA was in. That's insanely exciting to me. Nobody thinks that's possible. Gotta find that original study!

I'm searching his articles, but maybe I heard it in a video somewhere along the line.
Its about self assembly due to electromagnetic memory/structuring as far as I remember. I think it started with the controversial french scientist Jaques Benveniste and then followed up by Luc Montaigne. Dont remember exactly what papers talk about it but its a good deal on info on you tube:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8VyUsVOic0&t=435s
(for a starting point). I dont think its proof of much else then electromagnetic fields having a potential structuring functions which as far as I understand is not more controversial then iron powder structuring into patterns when magnetized. It does so far as I understand not explain anything about how those structured fields emerged innitially as this was replication. To have amino acids assemble under exposure to a structured field based on an already existing particle is not the same as the spontaneous assembly of this structure without a preexisting model even if that model is transferred by electromagnetic ressonance. It also tells nothing about the occurance of the self replicating properties of life or life in general. It does fit though with the energy and structure is interedependable on every level tennant of Peat. It aslo is used to argue for the potential mechanism and efficiancy of homeopathy, but I have seen no proposed mechanism telling how the structured energy in the water would be preserved and not dissipate, not least upon entering the body. After all, walking past a drug would make your body's field temporarily come in contact with the electromagnetic field of the drug, but there is no sign that walking past it briefly (thus replicating the fleating nature of the energyinprint in water) would have any serious effect on the organism passing it.

OP
marcuswhybrow

marcuswhybrow

I found the source I was remembering, and it was Montagnier! Here's the quote from The Truth About Contagion (page 76):
Here's how the experiment goes: first one puts DNA or RNA in water (beaker one). Then one puts a collection of nucleic acids (the chemicals that make up the DNA and RNA) in a separate water beaker (beaker two), in another part of the room. Then one introduces an energy source, such as UV or infrared light and shines that on beaker one, which contains the formed DNA or RNA. In time, the exact same sequence of DNA or RNA will form out of the raw materials in beaker two.

There is no possibility of physical connection between the two beakers. The only conclusion one can draw from this simple experiment is that the DNA or RNA in the first beaker has a resonance energy picked up by the second beaker. This resonance energy then becomes the blueprint for the formation of the identical piece of DNA or RNA in the second beaker. This revolutionary experiment is clear and simple—and repeatable.

This formation of DNA or RNA in the second beaker can happen only if both beakers have water in them. Without water, no resonance is possible.

And here is a link to the Montagnier paper being described (followed by it's abstract):
Electromagnetic signals are produced by aqueous nanostructures derived from bacterial DNA sequences
A novel property of DNA is described: the capacity of some bacterial DNA sequences to induce electromagnetic waves at high aqueous dilutions. It appears to be a resonance phenomenon triggered by the ambient electromagnetic background of very low frequency waves. The genomic DNA of most pathogenic bacteria contains sequences which are able to generate such signals. This opens the way to the development of highly sensitive detection system for chronic bacterial infections in human and animal diseases.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals