WARNING! Old People Take Baths In Public Jacuzzis

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“The darker syrup also contains more calcium and phosphorus per serving, with more than two times the total found in the Golden Color, Delicate Taste. Basically, in average, darker grades have roughly 27% more mineral contents than their lightest cousin.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“So, when you're consuming MSG, the level of glutamate in the blood can rise as high as 20-fold. You get very high glutamate levels in the blood after eating a meal containing MSG. You're stimulating all of the glutamate receptors. That's why some people get explosive diarrhea, because it stimulates the receptors in the esophagus and small bowel. Others may develop irritable bowel, or if they have irritable bowel, it makes it a lot worse. If they have reflux, it makes that a lot worse. The thing about the cardiac conduction system glutamate receptors is this may explain the rise in sudden cardiac death.

What you see in almost all these cases is low magnesium. When the magnesium level is low, the glutamate receptors become hypersensitive, and so people -- athletes in particular, if they are not supplementing with magnesium -- are prone to sudden cardiac death, because of the glutamate receptors. If they eat a meal or something that contains glutamate or drink a diet cola before practice, it will produce such intense cardiac irritability, they'll die of sudden cardiac death. We know the sudden cardiac death is due to two things: Most commonly arrhythmia and cardio artery spasm. Both of which can be produced by glutamate.

Mike: Of course, that death certificate doesn't say they died from MSG.

Dr. Blaylock: No, and it's not going to, because the admitting physician doesn't know the first thing about any of this research. They've never heard of it. In fact, most cardiologists I've spoken with have never heard of this. They didn't know there were glutamate receptors throughout the electrical conduction system and in the heart muscle itself. You have a million patients in this country with arrhythmias that are life-threatening, and no one's telling them to avoid MSG and aspartame, yet it's a major source of cardiac irritability.

Mike: It's absolutely astounding. Now, didn't baby food manufacturers voluntarily remove this ingredient in the '70s?

Dr. Blaylock: They said they would, but they didn't. What they did is take out pure MSG and substitute it with hydrolyzed protein and caseinate. If you look at most toddler foods, they all have caseinate hydrolyzed protein broth, a significant source of glutamate.

Mike: We're destroying the nervous systems of these babies.

Dr. Blaylock: Exactly. Now, one of the things we're hearing a lot about is childhood obesity. One early observation with exitotoxicity is it makes animals grossly obese.

Mike: If they banned MSG, the drug companies would lose billions. Think about how much money they make treating all of these symptoms.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Exposure to estrogen early in life can affect the health in adulthood, and so can an early deficiency of glycine. The degenerative diseases can begin in the earliest years of life, but because aging, like growth, is a developmental process, it's never too late to start the corrective process." -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Just wanted to everyone know that I am creating my own site where all my “Peaty” recipes will be well organized. I hope to see you there when I get some content in. Leave me a message at the email address below so I can put you on my mailing list and contact you when it is ready to go!

My website is: www.raymendeat.com

Ray_Mend_Eat

Email me at [email protected]

OP
Rinse & rePeat
1707239845759.jpeg

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“There have been several studies in India showing that consumption of butter and ghee is associated with a low incidence of heart disease; for example, according to one study, people in the north eat 19 times more fat (mostly butter and ghee) than in the south, yet the incidence of heart disease is seven times higher in the south." -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Plantains are very proinflammatory, with a high serotonin content; commercial orange juice, especially if it doesn’t separate when standing for a few hours, can produce bowel irritation by supporting bacterial growth because of the suspended modified fiber, and watermelons that aren’t perfectly ripe have enough starch to cause problems, though very ripe watermelon is safe.” -Ray Peat, PhD

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Another process with potentially deadly results that increase with aging and stress, is the passage of bacteria from the intestines into the blood stream.” -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Dr. Ray Peat, PhD, was a biologist who developed a model for nutrition based on optimizing energy. He was an expert on the thyroid gland, a small gland in the neck area that directs energy metabolism of all the cells in our bodies. His nutritional advice aimed to optimize the health of the thyroid gland.

Hypothyroidism is a condition of under-activity of the thyroid gland that can lead to many chronic diseases including periodontal disease. This article will review Dr. Ray Peat’s nutritional advice for thyroid health and describe the applications for periodontal and gum disease.”

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals