Announcement WARNING - Inciting Violence Will Not Be Tolerated

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I understand how hard this is for everyone who witnesses what is coming. However, we cannot tolerate any incitement of violence here. If you want to start a bloody revolution, please go somewhere else. Anyone who incites violence will be immediately banned. If you see someone doing this, please hit the report button.

We need to help each other get through this best we can. Build each other up, be a shoulder to cry on when needed. And also get the word out best we can to help others.

yerrag

Guilty. I'm sure I had been too graphic in one post. Please remove that post as you see fit. And thanks for understanding the frustration with being helpless. Putting the site at risk is the last thing I want. This is the world we are in, and my hope is that there is an avenue of escape, and that those who escape won't be chased.

Lollipop2

I agree @charlie. It is so important to remain peaceful. This article explains another reason - be careful people they are goading you to be violent so they can crack down.

“Brainwashing the masses is all fine and good, but, at some point, you need to goad the people who are resisting your new totalitarian “reality” into getting unruly, so you can crack down on them, and transform them into official enemies, which appears to be what is happening currently.”

LucyL

Avoid the Feds. Always a good policy. Rather perhaps we should focus on developing the underground and escape routes. It kind of seems to me we are at the point of European Jews in the 1930's. Can we see clearly enough to escape? And can we wrap our heads around the possibility that our escape routes may be digital?

mariantos

Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men. If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Romans 12:17‭-‬21

akgrrrl

On This Day
I cancel every negative word or thought that comes my way.
I REBUKE evil in all its forms.
I take this moment of stillness to claim all the blessings of this good earth with my WILL.
SO BE IT.

Lollipop2

On This Day
I take this moment of stillness to claim all the blessings of this good earth with my WILL.
SO BE IT.
+1

P

Peatness

On This Day
SO BE IT.
:hilarious: it's this or my crying!

akgrrrl

:hilarious: it's this or my crying!
This is taped to the mirror at the bathroom sink, so first thing in the morning and throughout my day...
I cry often over all the inequities, the innocents, and inevitable.
I have control over my own behavior and actions. This is my responsibility as a sentient human and citizen of this planet.
I am pretty sure anyway.

Lovely words @charlie there’s also unnecessary niggle if you even mention the existence of Covid. Should be supporting each other as you say, some have been through the ringer and more, don’t need hounding they’ve seen some tragedy. There are ways of making a point, this should be a civilised place

P

Peatness

This is taped to the mirror at the bathroom sink, so first thing in the morning and throughout my day...
I cry often over all the inequities, the innocents, and inevitable.
I have control over my own behavior and actions. This is my responsibility as a sentient human and citizen of this planet.
I am pretty sure anyway.
I can't find the symbol for big hugs. Sending you good vibes

Missenger

Avoid the Feds. Always a good policy. Rather perhaps we should focus on developing the underground and escape routes. It kind of seems to me we are at the point of European Jews in the 1930's. Can we see clearly enough to escape? And can we wrap our heads around the possibility that our escape routes may be digital?
You certainly had some jews fleeing Russia after instigating the murders of the the monarchy.

Inaut

I think reinstating the death penalty for people who are committing crimes against humanity is fair punishment. Of course that should be determined in a court of law first. I don’t think this is inciting violence just harsh punishment for heinous, malevolent actions..???

Honor God. Love your neighbour. That’s how I view things these days