WARNING: CO2-related Death

yerrag

Must have caused her ECF to become so acidic that she would keep hyperventilating to try to get rid of CO2, but instead she kept on increasing the acidity, which further kept her on a hyperventilating cycle.

If not kept alive, I wonder what organ would be the first to go.

Poor pig. The suffering is intense. She would be better off slaughtered the regular way.

yerrag

michael94

No suffering for sure.

But lead is toxic. Can't eat the head.
I have heard about farmers killing their animals in one clean shot before with firearms. Even a large cow with just a .22 up close to the skull. Obviously not for amateurs but seems way less "messy" for everyone involved. I guess its not convenient for mass-scale slaughtering.

Found this thread Gun of choice, bovine slaughter?

yerrag

I have heard about farmers killing their animals in one clean shot before with firearms. Even a large cow with just a .22 up close to the skull. Obviously not for amateurs but seems way less "messy" for everyone involved. I guess its not convenient for mass-scale slaughtering.
If and when we are faced with no choice but to eat our pets, a kill shot that surprises them would be the best thing. They did not suffer, but had a happy life.

We'd never let them suffer like what's shown with the CO2.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals