Wanted: Calories & Food Nutrition Excel Spreadsheet Calculator

berk

Hello everyone,
So i think everyone knows there are tons of Nutrition Calculators in Excel and smartphone apps available.
Most of all counting only protein, carbs and fats.
There are some Excel programs there count more than that but the cost some money and i dont have visacard, mastercard and that sort of things where i can pay with it.

So I wondering if someone have a excel program that also counts vitamines, minerals, amino acids and fatty acids and can upload it here.

Greetz, Berk.

Amazoniac

Cron-o-meter had (or has) a downloadable option available. I find that sporadic use of these apps is best, so there isn't much reason to choose it over the online version, which they keep improving and updating; using it as such is a virus-free way of supporting them. But if you prefer otherwise nevertheless, it's attached to the post.

Attachments

• CRONOMETER-setup-0.9.9.zip
    8.9 MB · Views: 26
Last edited:
OP
berk

berk

Cron-o-meter had (or has) a downloadable option available. I find that sporadic use of these apps is best, so there isn't much reason to choose it over the online version, which they keep improving and updating; using it as such is a virus-free way of supporting them. But if you prefer otherwise nevertheless, it's attached to the post.
thanks!
i can work with this.

OP
berk

berk

i am trying this thing couple days but i have a hard time with understanding de collors.
So Red = to much and Green is good (what the hell that means and based on)
So whats with the yellow, purple, and blue?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals