Want To Try Progesterone

Jing

I want to try progesterone for anti stress effects but I am worried about anti androgenic effects is it worth trying?

japanesedude

I've been researching about Progesterone for a while and still haven't tried yet.
but according to the study and those who actually used Progesterone and posted experiences on the forum,dose under 10mg seems to have androgenic effects.
probably,3mg/day is a good way to go.
If you want to use topically, idealab's Progestene or SimplyProgesterone from HealthNatura seems to be a good choice.
but if you want to take orally, you can try Kenogen's ProgestE.

OP
J

Jing

I've been researching about Progesterone for a while and still haven't tried yet.
but according to the study and those who actually used Progesterone and posted experiences on the forum,dose under 10mg seems to have androgenic effects.
probably,3mg/day is a good way to go.
If you want to use topically, idealab's Progestene or SimplyProgesterone from HealthNatura seems to be a good choice.
but if you want to take orally, you can try Kenogen's ProgestE.
That's another reason I would like to try as well because some people say they have androgenic effects and improved erections .. also saw a post haidut posted saying progesterone and dht are the main hormones in teenagers.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals