Want To See What 5g Is Going To Do To You?

OP
G

Gone Peating

also see thomas cowan talking at the end about how all the major virus outbreaks over the past century have coincided with new electric technology developments

Summer

People are knocking these towers over in Hong Kong. Once the truth is out, I hope that sentiment catches on.

Isn't 5G affected by the inverse square law (i.e. signal dropoff over distance) even more than other frequencies? I am very glad people are actually protesting this, 5G's benefits are ridiculous and I think the only people who probably really benefit are the military and government, but will it really be worse than 4g and existing cell towers? It's penetrative ability is supposedly even worse too, even plywood will block it. I could see it doing great damage to the environment and natural habitats though, and I'm glad people are waking up w.r.t EMF.

Nebula

I think the only people who probably really benefit are the military and government
Agree and that’s reason enough to strongly oppose it. The current regimes around the world don’t deserve access to that kind of power regardless of whether it has negative health effects.

Frequencies-for-5G-1024x463-Annotated-768x347.png

• Cellular 5G is completely different from WiFi 5G
  • Both of them can operate on the 5 GHz frequency, but they are not compatible.
  • Both of them have exceedingly short range, but are very very fast if you can get the signal.
  • Both of them have troubles penetrating walls. Most cellular “5G frequencies” (higher frequencies) cannot even penetrate a piece of glass.
  • 95% of cellular 5G frequencies are up to 100x worse at penetrating walls, glass, and buildings.
The Difference Between 5G and 5G

EMF is a serious concern but I want to provide some silver lining hopefully

OP
G

Gone Peating

• Both of them have exceedingly short range, but are very very fast if you can get the signal.
  • Both of them have troubles penetrating walls. Most cellular “5G frequencies” (higher frequencies) cannot even penetrate a piece of glass.
  • 95% of cellular 5G frequencies are up to 100x worse at penetrating walls, glass, and buildings.

That’s a company that sells “connectivity boosters” so that data could be exaggerated, and even if it’s not they and other companies will be ready to provide a solution so that you’ll get blasted with radiation in your home too.

Kunstruct

"have you ever seen that in your life?" To quote the guy in the video.

Yes I have seen that before in my life before was any 5G.

I have no opinion on 5g,but that is all stupid.
what means 'trouble' in your context?
in the end,all goes trough glasses and walls,thats why we have signal after all.

Kunstruct

oh I hadn’t. What causes half a tree to die like that do you know?

Mainly I noticed these sort of things with half dead half alive with trees that have either been damaged mechanically, or stuck by lightning. Quite common with old trees, those that usually have at least 200 years.
Often trees can have fungal infections, this is actually one of the most common type of disease for many trees, but rarely it is only one one side, sometimes it can be only in a certain portion of a tree, enough to look strange.

I have seen partially dead tree before that is all, not that I have a theory on what happened to that tree.

There is also a particular fungal disease now that is killing all Ash trees in Europe, and many infections come from China. This fungal infection is not so ultra fast but given enough years will completely kill Ash trees
Ash Dieback (Hymenoscyphus fraxineus) - Woodland Trust

Mortality rate is by others claimed at only 69% in the woods and 85% in plantations. Often plantation are clones not genetically unique individuals, reason why many man planted forests are a bad idea, when a pathogen is introduced all tree will react the same. You may have seen this sort of effect this with banana plants, since this has got lots of media coverage on youtube.

mangoes

Mainly I noticed these sort of things with half dead half alive with trees that have either been damaged mechanically, or stuck by lightning. Quite common with old trees, those that usually have at least 200 years.
Often trees can have fungal infections, this is actually one of the most common type of disease for many trees, but rarely it is only one one side, sometimes it can be only in a certain portion of a tree, enough to look strange.

I have seen partially dead tree before that is all, not that I have a theory on what happened to that tree.

There is also a particular fungal disease now that is killing all Ash trees in Europe, and many infections come from China. This fungal infection is not so ultra fast but given enough years will completely kill Ash trees
Ash Dieback (Hymenoscyphus fraxineus) - Woodland Trust

Mortality rate is by others claimed at only 69% in the woods and 85% in plantations. Often plantation are clones not genetically unique individuals, reason why many man planted forests are a bad idea, when a pathogen is introduced all tree will react the same. You may have seen this sort of effect this with banana plants, since this has got lots of media coverage on youtube.

Ah right, gotcha thanks. So it might actually have nothing to do with the 5g tower next to it then

LeeLemonoil

Ah right, gotcha thanks. So it might actually have nothing to do with the 5g tower next to it then

Trees not seldomly have „weather sides“ that might explain onset of pathologies. It’s also interesting that those fungi aren’t affected by the 5g nearby. If it was legit, why wouldn’t they be ?

OP
G

Gone Peating

Trees not seldomly have „weather sides“ that might explain onset of pathologies. It’s also interesting that those fungi aren’t affected by the 5g nearby. If it was legit, why wouldn’t they be ?

I’ve read that EMF actually makes fungi very sick and produce a lot of toxic chemicals, like thousands more than they usually do. I think it was a Swiss scientist who ran the experiments but I forgot the name

Kunstruct

I have some experience with plants, I can tell you there are often so many weird reaction from plants due to the things that most could care less about, something widespread would be like the plating up balled up roots of young trees, which is simply one of the worst things to do if you want healthy and well developed trees. Or wrong pruning of the trees that do not let the scars to properly heal in time, which leads to various fungi and insect attacking a tree.

I have no opinion on 5g,but that is all stupid.
what means 'trouble' in your context?
in the end,all goes trough glasses and walls,thats why we have signal after all.
yes there is still signal... that doesn't change what I said, which is that in theory because 5G is a higher frequency there is greater attenuation by walls , glass, metal, etc.
My formal education doesn't pertain to EMF or really physics at all in general, so I'm just trying to piece together some avoidance strategies based on what I've read.

5G-mmWave-door.gif

You could be right that signals may still get through and attenuation by walls and structures won't be enough, I am simply hoping though that won't be the case. I hope someone with better education on electromagnetism can chime in, will 5G really be worse than 4G? A router may use lower frequencies but it shoots them in every direction for 20-30ft and it can penetrate better ,apparently.

I dont know enough about 4G and 5G,but think its very reasonable to claim that it produces interference with living things,
Prof. Martin L. Pall is quite the smart guy,Biochemistry and Basic Medical Sciences,would advise any member to look him up.

This is a compilation of claims i found from him in the english language,and one in german.
Also,because mass-movement-like action would be needed,i would recc to members to share high-quality-witness opinions
with their ingroups.

He claims that Voltage-Gated-Ion-Channel disturbances are a part of the mechanism that leads to disorder.

Attachments

• Prof-Martin-Pall-EMF-Health-Effects-All-About-5G_compressed-1.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
  • 2019-03-25_RZ-pall-webvorlage.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 3
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals