Waking Up

Jing

Whenever I wake up I feel groggy and really tired and kind of I'll for a long time after waking up and will have a headache for a few hours,it's so hard to wake up how do I stop this?

TeaRex14

Sounds like a telltale sign of low cortisol. Does this problem seem to get better as the day wears on?

you might try to tape your mouth at night. I've found that most poeple who do this sleep much better. Especially if you have a dry mouth in the morning -- a telltale sign you are hyperventilating at night. Tape helps immediately.

OP
J

Jing

Sounds like a telltale sign of low cortisol. Does this problem seem to get better as the day wears on?
The headaches and I'll feeling do but will still feel tired throughout the day.

OP
J

Jing

you might try to tape your mouth at night. I've found that most poeple who do this sleep much better. Especially if you have a dry mouth in the morning -- a telltale sign you are hyperventilating at night. Tape helps immediately.
Will try.

TeaRex14

Adaptogen herbs like licorice root or ginseng might be able to help you. As well as vitamin B6 and perhaps a small dose of pregnenolone.

fradon

Whenever I wake up I feel groggy and really tired and kind of I'll for a long time after waking up and will have a headache for a few hours,it's so hard to wake up how do I stop this?

don't eat 3 hours before bed time

don't eat sugar or anything carb right before bed

the sugar is not metabolizing correctly and is perhaps turning into ethanol (alcohol) from you gut bacteria

you are essentially waking up hung over

Dezertfox

don't eat 3 hours before bed time

don't eat sugar or anything carb right before bed

the sugar is not metabolizing correctly and is perhaps turning into ethanol (alcohol) from you gut bacteria

you are essentially waking up hung over
I am hypothyroid and If I don't eat anything for 3 hours I get super hungry and won't be able to sleep..I wake up after 3-4 hours of sleep and need to eat something to get some light sleep again. I am super groggy throughout the day and I guess it's a little bit of that hangover feeling..How do I correct this? Any suggestions other than antibiotics?

fradon

I am hypothyroid and If I don't eat anything for 3 hours I get super hungry and won't be able to sleep..I wake up after 3-4 hours of sleep and need to eat something to get some light sleep again. I am super groggy throughout the day and I guess it's a little bit of that hangover feeling..How do I correct this? Any suggestions other than antibiotics?

try some of those hang over pills.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals