Waking up with chest pain, middle of night.

Johhny Tazzle

It only happens when I consume any type of dairy with added vitamins, what could be the cause?

It only happens when I consume any type of dairy with added vitamins, what could be the cause?
Acid reflux symptoms can mimic a heart attack, and acid reflux is common at night. I am thinking the altered dairy may be hard to digest for you. Do you have acid reflux problems? Did you figure out anything out Johnny?

Last edited:
OP
Johhny Tazzle

Johhny Tazzle

Haven't figured it out, I just do my best to avoid dairy that Is fortified, it's tedious because I just had ice cream that I thought would be good, but it caused the pain. I can't decipher if its heart pain or upper back pain from inflammation. I just know for sure it has something to do with the added vitamins in dairy.

P

Peatness

It could be an allergic reaction. What is your general digestion like? Do you know what your urine ph is when you get the pain? Check for alkalosis

OP
Johhny Tazzle

Johhny Tazzle

Digestion is good, don't know urine ph. I think it's crazy that within the last 6 months of my life this started. Currently in my late 20's.

OP
Johhny Tazzle

Johhny Tazzle

During his recent interview with Kate Deering, Ray spoke about mct oil in vitamin D supplements causing allergic reactions. He pretty much said it wasn’t the d that was the problem but mct and that you should look for d in olive oil if you can’t tolerate mct versions
This might explain why fortified dairy is causing me such big problems, not sure though.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals