Waking Up When Sleeping Adrenaline But Why

biggirlkisss

waking up when sleeping adrenaline but why? Is it because your liver needs to push out more glyocgen so it increases adrenaline to do this. Eatting gives you glyogen to lower adrenaline back to sleep. Any studies when people wake up ate want back to bed.

xetawaves

Are you saying that you wake up feeling tense? Because if so, I also do and I’ve always wondered why. I do almost every morning.

Luckytype

Any idea how much magnesium you get in a day?

There was a slight period when i wasnt very good about my intake and i would wake up absolutely roasting, sweating(still low temps though) in a panic.

I am not saying its connected but by chance after getting 600mg a day through food and a little supplementation it has subsided.

tara

waking up when sleeping adrenaline but why? Is it because your liver needs to push out more glyocgen so it increases adrenaline to do this. Eatting gives you glyogen to lower adrenaline back to sleep. Any studies when people wake up ate want back to bed.
N=1: I've had periods of waking up in the wee hours that I think was probably adrenaline from running low on accessible glycogen.
At those times, I could often get back to sleep quickly if I could get a small carby snack into myself quickly without disturbing myself too much.
I would aim to not sit up, not turn on lights, not even open my eyes if possible. If I got out of bed it would be harder to settle again. But some people are OK with that.
So I'd have something by the bedside that I could reach for easily.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals