Waking Up Multiple Times During The Night

kayumochi

Nothing to add in regards of hacking your biology with food and supplements but do have something to add that comes through experience: you can't go through your day being one way then expect to get home at night and then and turn that off and get a good night's sleep. I don't know how that would look for you, but years ago I was having trouble sleeping and what helped was asking myself, "Who would I have to be all day long to get a good night's sleep?" And for me, that looked like simply being kinder and putting others first.

OP
A. squamosa

A. squamosa

Hey, yeah it's stopped actually. I think it may have been down to stress and not eating enough. The stressful situation has been removed and I'm now eating more, and no more problems.

Elie

Forum Supporter
I first started with ERFA (thyroid glandular prescription in Canada) but switched to Synthroid and Cytomel and am currently trying to get the dose right. I sleep solid most nights and have slept almost 11 hours straight recently. That's sleeping like a teenager when I'm nearing 60! I consume quite a bit of fruit, raw milk, gelatin, cheese, sugar, coffee (early in the day) and take a tsp of glycine after supper. I run a fan to drown out any weird and unexpected noises that may occur during the night. Sorry for the delayed response.
Hi, do you get your synthroid and cytomel by prescription or online? if online, where?

Runenight201

The only thing that hands down works for me every time for sleep is calories. Especially from starch and fat. When the stomach is very full from a full days eating, your body will be forced to shut down and get a good nights sleep to digest and process all the food. Problem is it’s easy to overdo this and get very fat =P so it’s best as a temp measure and then imo switch to a higher carb lower fat diet (unless coconut fat).

zewe

Thought I'd throw a different perspective in here. According to Chinese Medicine, if you are waking up at the same times during the night, it can be indictative that a certain body system is out of whack. Keep a log or notice these times. I used this diagnostic technique before and it was spot on.

Here's a bit of explanation behind this reasoning.

THE CHINESE CLOCK DOES NOT MAKE MISTAKES – DISCOVER WHICH ORGAN IN YOUR BODY DOES NOT WORK WELL
Dalibor | September 21, 2016 | Health A-Z, Other | 4 Comments

Our body is constructed to contain an energy system of meridians, unlike the known systems such as the lymphatic system, nervous system, etc. The mentioned meridians are not like blood vessel channels, but with energy flowing through instead of blood. These meridians affect the body and the substance exchange in it.

The Chinese biological clock can show the intervals in which energy circulates through the body, and the strongest energy levels in an area of the body every two hours. The symptoms can be easily noticed if there are problems in that particular area.

There are 12 meridians, belonging to every major organ: the lungs, large intestine, stomach, spleen, heart, small intestine, bladder, heart area, kidneys, duodenum, gallbladder, and liver meridians. They are divided in six yin and six yang meridians according to yin-yang. The yin meridians belong to the organs that collect, store and process substances and energy: the liver, lungs, spleen, heart, kidney, and heart area.

The yang meridians include the organs that exchange and excrete substances and energy: the colon, stomach, small intestine, bladder, duodenum, and gallbladder.

According to the Chinese medicine and law of rhythm rules, the meridians work for 24 hours, divided into 12 two hour intervals. Each meridian has its peak when the opposite meridian hits its low.

Doctors in China always ask the patient about what time of the day the symptoms appeared. Then, the doctor understands where the problem originates, or rather where the energy circulates with issues, or there is too much energy.

You are supposed to follow the biological clock and write down the time when the symptoms started to show. Also, remember the time of day when you are most energetic, and when you wake up at night – which can also mean there is a problem in a certain part of the body.

THIS IS THE TIME OF MAXIMUM FUNCTION:
  • 1 – 3 AM – liver (detoxification, muscles and eyes)
  • 3 AM – 5 AM – lungs (skin)
  • 5 AM – 7 AM – colon (assimilation, elimination, skin)
  • 7 AM – 9 AM- stomach (lymph, food digestion)
  • 9 AM – 11 AM – spleen, pancreas (lymph, food digestion)
  • 11 AM – 1 PM – heart (artery blood circulation)
  • 1 PM – 3 PM – small intestine (digestion, assimilation, arteries)
  • 3 PM – 5 PM – bladder (bones, teeth, elimination, cleaning)
  • 5 PM – 7 PM – kidneys (bones, teeth, ears, filtration, elimination)
  • 7 PM – 9 PM – cardiac layer (constriction of blood vessels)
  • 9 PM – 11 PM – duodenum (thermoregulation)
  • 11 PM – 1 AM – gallbladder (digestion, muscles, eyes)
THIS IS THE TIME OF MINIMAL FUNCTIONS OR REST:
  • 1 AM – 3 AM – small intestine (digestion, assimilation of the arteries)
  • 3 AM -5 AM – bladder (bones, teeth, cleaning elimination)
  • 5 AM – 7 AM – kidney disease (bones, teeth, ears, filtration, elimination)
  • 7 AM – 9 AM – the heart layer (constriction of blood vessels)
  • 9 AM – 11 AM – duodenum (thermoregulation)
  • 11 AM – 1 PM – gallbladder (digestion, muscles, eyes)
  • 1 PM – 3 PM – liver (detoxification, muscles and eyes)
  • 3 PM – 5 PM – lungs (skin)
  • 5 PM – 7 PM – colon (assimilation, elimination, skin)
  • 7 PM – 9 PM – stomach (lymph, food and digestion)
  • 9 PM – 11 PM – spleen, pancreas (lymph, food digestion)
  • 11 PM – 1 AM – heart (artery blood circulation)
One organ, or meridian reaches its highest energy level exactly when another on the opposite side has its lowest.

For instance, the liver: its highest energy levels are between 1 and 3 AM, and at that time the small intestine is at its lowest energy level. Eating late and then going to sleep does not help the food to be well absorbed n the small intestine, so the person has to avoid certain activities when the energy of the body involved in the activity is at its lowest.

All the functions are improved during the maximum activity. When dealing with a disease or having excess energy, which load the system, they will show symptoms and that is the exact time to reduce the excess energy.

If an organ shows weakness during maximum activity, it should be strengthened. Natural medicine has many other remedies that can help with lack of energy, like acupuncture, homeopathy, etc. This clock is just one of them.

Article source: www.fitnfoods.net

Runenight201

@Runenight201 What kinds of starch you eating?

As a psychological side note, I do quite enjoy when people ask what I do. Helps break the monotony of constant self-reflection

To the topic at hand:

Starch is a necessary energy. But just like how the wrong woman can be the downfall of man, so is the wrong starch the downfall of the body!

But no women makes for a lonely, lacking man, and no starch makes for a weak, de-energized body!

How to consume her flesh without poisoning the body? Why it takes doing things the correct and proper way!

Every proper man knows that the ecstasy is twice as high and forever long in a relationship, whereas the high from a single lay is short, sweet, and then gone!

One cannot simply just “consume” starch. Eat plain white rice with salt, or potatoes with salt, and expect the body to not become clogged and heavy, poisoned and greedy from your one night stand.

We cook for a reason! Its what made us the most complex species alive! The human creative genius at hand to heal the body! The delectable meals that are possible when the full range of nature is at our willing hands!

I make a tomato sauce, with onions, lentils, garlic, and mushrooms. I then mix that with white rice or potatoes, whatever I feel is appropriate. The well-being from the consumption of this dish is 10x higher than any isolation of its part.

I’ll also eat corn tortillas. I rotate through whatever I feel appropriate at the time.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals