Wake Up Fatigued

Guys if anyone have any idea I would appreciate to hear it

When I wake up in the morning
I feel so so so tired and I feel all my muscles inflammations

Usually I have to go bed dead tired
And wake up full of life

That's normal life

But for me, I wake up tired ,sleepy, and ....

Did anyone have any idea abt that ?

yes it it almost always due to mouth breathing and hyperventilation while you sleep.

If you sleep sitting up it is better. If you tape your mouth closed at night before you sleep it will be better.

Increasing thiamine, 500mg to 1000mg per day for a few weeks, often will help a lot.

Bag breathing is almost essential here, before bedtime and once or twice during the day.

OP
Bahaa El wazzan
Usually during the day I force my self to breath through my nose

You seem definitely right
I will do that today

Thiamin 500 mg during the day
And bag breathing during the day
And at night before bed

But why that happens to me
@ecstatichamster ?

Thanks for helping by the way

HLP

Did that for 40 plus years, only to find out that my "low normal" lab results meant I was in fact Hypothyroid. Shortly after accessing some thyroid glandular I recovered and rarely have a "tired" day anymore.

HLP

Desiccated or freeze dried thyroid gland from either pork or beef. In Canada I have a prescription for Erfa. I don't think you need a prescription in the US. Armour? Not really sure what's available to you. Have you checked your pulse and temps? I was always chilled with a very low body temp and slow pulse. Do you sleep well?

Queequeg

l-glycine helps with sleep quality. lots of studies on this. 1-2 grams before bed.

OP
Bahaa El wazzan
@HLP

Well I don't sleep well
I sleep like 5 to 7 hours

But since I wake up tired that means the sleep quality is not ideal

But I sleep one way till the morning

OP
Bahaa El wazzan
@Queequeg thanks for ur suggestion

Glycine is helping
I'm taking about 10 grams during the day and 2 to 3 grams at bed

Time

I will check my pulse and body temperature ASAP

Thanks guys for you awesome suggestion

Usually during the day I force my self to breath through my nose

You seem definitely right
I will do that today

Thiamin 500 mg during the day
And bag breathing during the day
And at night before bed

But why that happens to me
@ecstatichamster ?

Thanks for helping by the way

Ray talked about this. I have to find it. Stress hormones lower CO2 bottom line. The body has lowest CO2 at night when you lay flat. Hyperventilating is common. Sleep apnea too.

HLP

During those years of hypothyroidism I slept like a trooper until my 50's when high adrenaline became an issue in the middle of the night. I'm sure I slept around 16 hours per day just to deal with the exhaustion. Unfortunately many doctors from the orthodox medical system ignored my pleas for help. Now I sleep 8-9 hours per night without waking at all. Find a doctor to test your T3 and T4 levels. I also use a bit of Synthroid along with Erfa since my T4 levels have remained low, while my T3 levels are adequate.

HLP

I take the bulk of them before bed and a small amount when I wake up. I've also done some research regarding the circadian rhythm of pH. What I've read, is, that if you wake easily in the morning...you have a strong acid pump function. If you wake up groggy and can't get going you need to encourage your pH to become more acid in the morning by drinking coffee with sugar and taking aspirin. As you heal your body will get in to the proper pH rhythm of acid in the early part of the day to more alkaline later in the day, which induces sleepiness. Avoid alcohol completely until you get a handle on proper sleep. Protect your sleep. This means keeping your room dark, making white noise to drown out sporadic noise that occur during the night. I sleep though nasty thunderstorms and coyotes howling near my house, but only if my bathroom fan is running.

HLP

Absolutely do bag breathing. During those years of hypothyroidism, I yawned myself silly. Nip any tendency to sighing and yawning. It will tire you out more.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals