Voltage Gate Calcium Channel & EMF's & Dairy Intake?

Cirion

I now believe I have started to develop electromagnetic hypersensitivity after developing a RP inspired diet (high calcium intakes). I have come to this conclusion after realizing that EMF's really affect me. I always feel like passing out in my car (which is very high in EMF's), and passed out at the car shop where I suspect a router was 2 ft away from me. Though I think I've always had EHS to a degree. I can remember as a kid for example falling asleep for 2-3 hrs after doing vacuuming (vacuum cleaners are a massive EMF problem), and always thought it was normal due to the "exertion" of vacuuming.

All that said, given that we now live in a massive EMF polluted world, why is calcium so highly recommended? I mean I get some of the science behind it vs. phosphorus, but it seems to me that at least for me calcium does more harm than good... unless I could get rid of all my EMF exposure. I'm sure calcium is great... if you aren't getting bombarded with EMF.

In a high EMF environment any calcium you intake is going into nitric oxide production and not going to get utilized anyway.

lampofred

I now believe I have started to develop electromagnetic hypersensitivity after developing a RP inspired diet (high calcium intakes). I have come to this conclusion after realizing that EMF's really affect me. I always feel like passing out in my car (which is very high in EMF's), and passed out at the car shop where I suspect a router was 2 ft away from me. Though I think I've always had EHS to a degree. I can remember as a kid for example falling asleep for 2-3 hrs after doing vacuuming (vacuum cleaners are a massive EMF problem), and always thought it was normal due to the "exertion" of vacuuming.

All that said, given that we now live in a massive EMF polluted world, why is calcium so highly recommended? I mean I get some of the science behind it vs. phosphorus, but it seems to me that at least for me calcium does more harm than good... unless I could get rid of all my EMF exposure. I'm sure calcium is great... if you aren't getting bombarded with EMF.

In a high EMF environment any calcium you intake is going into nitric oxide production and not going to get utilized anyway.

I think Peat says calcium is the most important nutrient to stimulate your metabolism. I also feel bad when I increase calcium intake, but ample CO2 and magnesium (aka good thyroid function) should be able to make you handle the calcium and increased metabolic rate, the only hard part is actually producing high amounts of CO2...

Producing more lactic acid as opposed to CO2 may cause your body to protectively downregulate metabolism in response to calcium-damage induced by EMF which can cause fatigue (I remember you talking about excessive fatigue/sleepiness) because there is not enough CO2 to protect against the excitotoxic damage.

OP
Cirion

Cirion

Yes I think CO2 is the hard part as well. I probably don't make much of it. I would agree that a healthy metabolism can handle EMF's better but it is challenging to get a healthy metabolism while getting blasted day in day out. I definitely make lactic acid too easily (which is why I basically don't even workout anymore).

It doesn't help that our government doesn't care about our health and it makes me angry at times. I mean, the USA literally is the unhealthiest civilized country and has the least restrictions on poisons in our foods compared to just about every European country or even middle eastern country. If I lived in Israel I'd be fine because their laws on EMF pollution are harsh (good for them).

I get to play with my new scanner after work though. Maybe I can improve my house some more at least.

lampofred

Yes I think CO2 is the hard part as well. I probably don't make much of it. I would agree that a healthy metabolism can handle EMF's better but it is challenging to get a healthy metabolism while getting blasted day in day out. I definitely make lactic acid too easily (which is why I basically don't even workout anymore).

It doesn't help that our government doesn't care about our health and it makes me angry at times. I mean, the USA literally is the unhealthiest civilized country and has the least restrictions on poisons in our foods compared to just about every European country or even middle eastern country. If I lived in Israel I'd be fine because their laws on EMF pollution are harsh (good for them).

I get to play with my new scanner after work though. Maybe I can improve my house some more at least.

Have you tried methylene blue? It inhibits nitric oxide production. I live in a heavily irradiated urban area and I can't get through a day without methyline blue and like an 1/8th of a bottle of Progest E daily, maybe because I've had such a high calcium intake for so long

My family's going to call me psycho and crazy, but I'm moving to a radiation-free, high CO2 area in the mountains ASAP before the 5G rollout starts because I can't imagine what that's going to be like if I'm already so sensitive to just 4G and 5GHz WiFi

OP
Cirion

Cirion

I have not tried MB yet, no.

I'm going to hold out and see how bad it gets, since I spent a lot of effort in college to get the career I have now to just abandon it now. I'm holding that as my trump card, a last resort, and I will do it if I have to. Let me know where you go though and I may join you lol.

Fractality

Have you tried methylene blue? It inhibits nitric oxide production. I live in a heavily irradiated urban area and I can't get through a day without methyline blue and like an 1/8th of a bottle of Progest E daily, maybe because I've had such a high calcium intake for so long

My family's going to call me psycho and crazy, but I'm moving to a radiation-free, high CO2 area in the mountains ASAP before the 5G rollout starts because I can't imagine what that's going to be like if I'm already so sensitive to just 4G and 5GHz WiFi

Which state/region is that? Is it affordable?

lampofred

Which state/region is that? Is it affordable?

Ahh what I meant is that moving is my top priority since I can confirm that I am very sensitive to EMF, but I'm not actually in the moving process right now. I very recently graduated college and I'm at my first full time job, so that's the major thing stopping me from moving ASAP since it'd terrible for my career for me to quit so quickly, plus I need to either find another job or establish a successful business before I actually quit my current one and make the move.

OP
Cirion

Cirion

I think the compromise is to move to a tropical climate so you can get plenty of sunlight and nature. This is probably the second best thing to being in the mountains. If I can move my career here (it's been my goal recently) then it would really make a big impact for me.

I'm reading a book now on Earthing and I believe it is one of the final missing links to optimal health, that I don't believe anyone here discusses often but I now believe may be very important in the puzzle to achieving good health. Earthing from what I can tell is a good defense against EMF's because it can normalize electrical charges in your body as well as the vibrational frequency of your body back to the "Schumann" frequency & reverse the clumping of red blood cells that occur from EMF exposure.

Just make sure you walk around barefoot in a region of grass that is free of EMF's, or you may nullify the benefits.

Almost no one these days ever walks barefoot in nature anymore so we have what the author is calling a "Nature deficiency" syndrome.

Not talking about grounding pads, which I don't think do much for you, although maybe they might if you link them to the grass outside properly. I think there is benefit to sleeping outside in nature, if I had a yard I might experiment with sleeping in a tent outside.

Last edited:

lampofred

I think the compromise is to move to a tropical climate so you can get plenty of sunlight and nature. This is probably the second best thing to being in the mountains. If I can move my career here (it's been my goal recently) then it would really make a big impact for me.

I'm reading a book now on Earthing and I believe it is one of the final missing links to optimal health, that I don't believe anyone here discusses often but I now believe may be very important in the puzzle to achieving good health. Earthing from what I can tell is a good defense against EMF's because it can normalize electrical charges in your body as well as the vibrational frequency of your body back to the "Schumann" frequency & reverse the clumping of red blood cells that occur from EMF exposure.

Almost no one these days ever walks barefoot in nature anymore so we have what the author is calling a "Nature deficiency" syndrome.

Not talking about grounding pads, which I don't think do much for you, although maybe they might if you link them to the grass outside properly.

Interesting, the earth element in traditional medicine is said to be contained in carbon, so it's interesting that both CO2 and "earthing" protect against EMF.

EMF is probably a bad form of the "fire" element then, since earth is necessary to dampen fire. Excess fire causes lethargy, balding, etc. Fire either burns you to ashes or inspires you to transform into something greater than you were before...

This probably makes no sense to anyone else...

Fractality

Ahh what I meant is that moving is my top priority since I can confirm that I am very sensitive to EMF, but I'm not actually in the moving process right now. I very recently graduated college and I'm at my first full time job, so that's the major thing stopping me from moving ASAP since it'd terrible for my career for me to quit so quickly, plus I need to either find another job or establish a successful business before I actually quit my current one and make the move.

Got it, but do you have an idea of where you would move to if/when you do so?

akgrrrl

Got it, but do you have an idea of where you would move to if/when you do so?
I am in that process looking now as you guys post, in a motorhome on a cross country adventure. You can google the map of current towers. I left my 2 acres over a lake with volcano view and 2500 sq ft splitlevel house and gardens to get away from the warming in AK that leaves us with compressed ice and no snow the last 4 years. Its not dry and fluffy snow anymore, its freeze/thaw from Oct to end of March. April is just cold mud dirty and brown, May-Sept it rains with spurts of sunlight just enough to hatch the State bird---the mosquito

Fractality

I am in that process looking now as you guys post, in a motorhome on a cross country adventure. You can google the map of current towers. I left my 2 acres over a lake with volcano view and 2500 sq ft splitlevel house and gardens to get away from the warming in AK that leaves us with compressed ice and no snow the last 4 years. Its not dry and fluffy snow anymore, its freeze/thaw from Oct to end of March. April is just cold mud dirty and brown, May-Sept it rains with spurts of sunlight just enough to hatch the State bird---the mosquito

Cool, let us know what you find out.

tankasnowgod

Just make sure you walk around barefoot in a region of grass that is free of EMF's, or you may nullify the benefits.

Not talking about grounding pads, which I don't think do much for you, although maybe they might if you link them to the grass outside properly. I think there is benefit to sleeping outside in nature, if I had a yard I might experiment with sleeping in a tent outside.

It's been discussed on the forum before- Grounding Causes Reduced Breathing And Negative Charge

I also posted this link in the thread- The pros and cons of earthing or 'grounding'

I think this quote sums it up perfecty-

"Grounding in a clean environment is a good thing and the best way to do it is to walk barefoot on wet grass or along the beach.

Grounding in a polluted environment can make people ill. I have had several people contact me telling me they felt ill after using your grounding sheets. They did not believe this was a “detoxing” as they become more ill the longer they used them. As soon as they stopped they felt fine. All of these people were attaching the grounding plug to the house grounding and, I expect, this is the problem."

I have had either no results from the grounding tools that are sold, or slightly negative effects that ceased when I stopped using them. I'm not sure it's safe to use the electrical outlets in most places. Nor am I convinced it's a good idea if you lived in a developed urban area with lots of EMF/4G/Wifi activity.

But, grounding your bed in a remote area with a dedicated line (not electrical outlets) may indeed be very positive.