Vodka/Oil Emulsion (Shevchenko, Pavlichenko)

Evgenij

Good evening, everyone.

I would like to inform you about a method that has been known in Russia for a very long time and is used against many serious diseases. It is a combination of vodka (40%, no more and no less) together with vegetable oil, mixed in equal parts and drunk as an emulsion. Mr. Shevchenko N.V. used unrefined sunflower oil and the discoverer of this method Mr. Pavlichenko V.S. used linseed oil. Personally, I have no experience with this method, but here in the forum is written a lot about oil / PUFAs, so I think that it will interest someone.

The effect und function of this method:
  • Vodka in combination with oil is a means of transport that transports LIPIDE into every cell of the human body. It is a complex mixture of organic compounds, which are very similar in structure and properties to the human cell.
  • Alcohol facilitates the absorption of the oil from the intestine.
  • Alcohol slows down the oxidation processes in the body, or the PUFA's of vegetable oil have no time to oxidize.
  • Alcohol helps to prevent the oxygen deficiency in the tissue and consequently improves the blood circulation of the tissue.
  • All toxic manifestations of alcohol consumption are noticeably reduced.
  • Antioxidants contained in vegetable oil inhibit the action of alcohol dehydrogenase on the liver enzyme responsible for the conversion of alcohol into its primary oxidation product: acetaldehyde.
  • Acetaldehyde is the main responsible for the toxic and narcotic effects of large doses of ethyl alcohol (vodka). The less acetaldehyde there is in the blood, the lower the risk of addiction (alcoholism).
  • Alcohol reduces the production of all "stress hormones" in the human body. Therefore, the release of calcium ions from the bones into the blood is reduced. And since Ca2+ ions accelerate the activity of many enzymes, the direct consequence of a decrease in the calcium level in the blood is the normalization of the redox reaction rate, which is excessively high in many cells under stress. This calms the entire cardiovascular system.
  • Another extremely important function of ethyl alcohol (vodka) in this technique is the ability to inhibit the release of glucose from liver and muscle glycogen into the blood. Glucose accelerates oxidation reactions.
  • Therefore, EFA oils leave the liver and enter the bloodstream of the vessels, only partially oxidized in the form of hydroperoxides (GP) of EFAs or completely non-oxidized, i.e. without oxygen bound to the EFA molecules, which is also necessary for treatment.
  • Finally, alcohol solves fat-protein complexes in cells and promotes the release of SFAs, PUFAs and their hydroperoxides from these.

johnwester130

Good evening, everyone.

I would like to inform you about a method that has been known in Russia for a very long time and is used against many serious diseases. It is a combination of vodka (40%, no more and no less) together with vegetable oil, mixed in equal parts and drunk as an emulsion. Mr. Shevchenko N.V. used unrefined sunflower oil and the discoverer of this method Mr. Pavlichenko V.S. used linseed oil. Personally, I have no experience with this method, but here in the forum is written a lot about oil / PUFAs, so I think that it will interest someone.

The effect und function of this method:

would this work to dissolve dhea/ dht etc?

whilst using mct oil

dabdabdab

this is very strange, maybe it replsces oxidized pufas in mitochondria and cell wall. (taking cardiolipin with saturated fat could do this? )
but still the danger of the new pufas remain there.
could it be done by sat fats?

LeeLemonoil

Another question if a sugar based emulsifier wouldn’t perfect that emulsion, since physiological emulsion is often based on sugar/fatacid mixtures.

Anyway I use 80% vol alcohol with MCT to make some substances more bioavailable. It seems to work with Quercetin and Forskolin

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals