Vodka/Oil Emulsion (Shevchenko, Pavlichenko)

Evgenij

Good evening, everyone.

I would like to inform you about a method that has been known in Russia for a very long time and is used against many serious diseases. It is a combination of vodka (40%, no more and no less) together with vegetable oil, mixed in equal parts and drunk as an emulsion. Mr. Shevchenko N.V. used unrefined sunflower oil and the discoverer of this method Mr. Pavlichenko V.S. used linseed oil. Personally, I have no experience with this method, but here in the forum is written a lot about oil / PUFAs, so I think that it will interest someone.

The effect und function of this method:
  • Vodka in combination with oil is a means of transport that transports LIPIDE into every cell of the human body. It is a complex mixture of organic compounds, which are very similar in structure and properties to the human cell.
  • Alcohol facilitates the absorption of the oil from the intestine.
  • Alcohol slows down the oxidation processes in the body, or the PUFA's of vegetable oil have no time to oxidize.
  • Alcohol helps to prevent the oxygen deficiency in the tissue and consequently improves the blood circulation of the tissue.
  • All toxic manifestations of alcohol consumption are noticeably reduced.
  • Antioxidants contained in vegetable oil inhibit the action of alcohol dehydrogenase on the liver enzyme responsible for the conversion of alcohol into its primary oxidation product: acetaldehyde.
  • Acetaldehyde is the main responsible for the toxic and narcotic effects of large doses of ethyl alcohol (vodka). The less acetaldehyde there is in the blood, the lower the risk of addiction (alcoholism).
  • Alcohol reduces the production of all "stress hormones" in the human body. Therefore, the release of calcium ions from the bones into the blood is reduced. And since Ca2+ ions accelerate the activity of many enzymes, the direct consequence of a decrease in the calcium level in the blood is the normalization of the redox reaction rate, which is excessively high in many cells under stress. This calms the entire cardiovascular system.
  • Another extremely important function of ethyl alcohol (vodka) in this technique is the ability to inhibit the release of glucose from liver and muscle glycogen into the blood. Glucose accelerates oxidation reactions.
  • Therefore, EFA oils leave the liver and enter the bloodstream of the vessels, only partially oxidized in the form of hydroperoxides (GP) of EFAs or completely non-oxidized, i.e. without oxygen bound to the EFA molecules, which is also necessary for treatment.
  • Finally, alcohol solves fat-protein complexes in cells and promotes the release of SFAs, PUFAs and their hydroperoxides from these.

johnwester130

Good evening, everyone.

I would like to inform you about a method that has been known in Russia for a very long time and is used against many serious diseases. It is a combination of vodka (40%, no more and no less) together with vegetable oil, mixed in equal parts and drunk as an emulsion. Mr. Shevchenko N.V. used unrefined sunflower oil and the discoverer of this method Mr. Pavlichenko V.S. used linseed oil. Personally, I have no experience with this method, but here in the forum is written a lot about oil / PUFAs, so I think that it will interest someone.

The effect und function of this method:

would this work to dissolve dhea/ dht etc?

whilst using mct oil

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Zpol Tito's Vodka Eliminates My Night Sweats. Why! Insomnia, Sleep Issues 33
M Vodka As Deodorant Body Care 26
J Castor oil for constipation Digestion 7
M Good Coconut Oil in Germany Diet 2
F Coconut Oil & Xylitol Toothpaste Recipe? Oral Health 0
S Coconut Oil Reduces DHT Orally? Coconut Oil 10
Julian Solving Histamine Intolerance With Peppermint Oil? DO Or DON'T Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 9
R J Deep Frying With Hydrogenated Coconut Oil? Coconut Oil 18
C Sesame Oil Sexuality 0
S My Experience With Coconut Oil Ask For Help or Advice 6
D Carvacrol (Oregano Oil) Seems Pretty Good Stuff From Peaty Pov Supplements 0
pauljacob Confusing Info From RP About Coconut Oil And Butter Diet 15
wealthofwisdom Refined Oil Vs Natural Substance Hair & Nails 0
W In The USSR, If You Wanted Dessert, Then You Took Fish Oil! Society 18
Lokzo Fish Oil Supplements Improve Testicular Health: Study Of 1,679 Healthy Young Men Scientific Studies 30
orewashin Why Does Coconut Oil/MCT Oil Burn My Throat? Coconut Oil 1
E Improving Effect Of Evening Primrose Oil On The Sexual Functions Of Male Mice Scientific Studies 21
B Fractionated Coconut Oil As Sunscreen? Coconut Oil 0
S MPB Treatment : Apirin And Castor Oil Combo Hair & Nails 5
Infarouge Wheat Germ Vs Wheat Germ Oil Vegetables, Grains, Legumes, Fiber 1
jase_11six Is It Ok To Apply Emu Oil To The Skin? Body Care 0
meatbag Cod-liver Oil Inhibits Gastric Secretion Articles & Scientific Studies 7
C Lemon Or Orange Oil? Supplements 5
Hgreen56 Rinsing Beef Reduced Fat Content But With Extra Oil Helps "suck" The Extra Fat Out Of The Beef? Diet 0
L Can Micronized DHEA Dissolve In Coconut Oil? Digestion 3
Cecil Roids Coconut Oil Goes Rancid On My Skin, Any Ideas Why? Ask For Help or Advice 8
5 Ozone Therapy IV. snake Oil? Ask For Help or Advice 0
Velve921 Unrefined Coconut Oil Made Me Burn Coconut Oil 8
J Coconut Oil Ask For Help or Advice 6
T Is There Are An Effective Way Clean PUFA Oil From Canned Oysters? Meat, Organ Meat, Gelatin, Seafood 5
J Oil Of Oregano Ask For Help or Advice 14
Hgreen56 Coconut Oil + Starch = Weight Gain Or Weight Loss? Coconut Oil 6
L Micronized DHEA From A Capsule Soluable In Oil? Male Issues 0
T Does Anyone Know If Cbd Oil Makes Benzodiazepines Less Effective? Ask For Help or Advice 0
boris Papayas, Goats & Motor Oil Tested Positive For Coronavirus Breaking News 46
J Coconut Oil And Mold Ask For Help or Advice 11
md_a Fish Oil-Fed Mice Have Impaired Resistance To Influenza Infection Scientific Studies 0
meatbag Space Alien Epidemiology: Oil Vs Sugar Obesity Cause Discussing Dietary Models 1
md_a Clove Oil (eugenol) Inhibited 97.3% Lipid Peroxidation And Decreases TGF‐β1 Expression Scientific Studies 3
G Peanut Butter Without Oil Discussing Dietary Models 4
Fletcher Fish Oil Supplements Offer 'little Or No Benefit' Against Cancer Diet, Recipes 3
D The California Official "Seal Of Approval" For Olive Oil Fats 2
D What "Harm" Does Refridgeration Does To Olive Oil? Fats 1
berk Vitamin D. Oil Or Tablets? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 5
L Erucic Acid: The Omega-9 Fatty Acid Bad Enough To Scare Even Vegetable Oil Growers? Diet 1
haidut America’s Favorite Oil Causes Diabetes, Obesity, Autism, And Liver / Brain Disease Scientific Studies 0
Inaut CO2 Infused Oil? CO2, Bag Breathing 7
berk Why You Stay Slimmer More Easily With Olive Oil Than With Saturated Fats Scientific Studies 116
L Soybean Oil Causes Genetic Changes In The Brain . Scientific Studies 0
R Soybean Oil Linked To Metabolic And Neurological Changes In Mice Scientific Studies 1