Vitamin K2 Works Fine When Taken With E

There is at least one study showing that sites high in K2 are lower in E...but I know that K2 taken with E works.

I take sometimes 2g or 3g of aspirin a day, and if I'm not getting K2 and a lot of it (5mg to 15mg) then I have bleeding issues.

I take K2 with a little liquid E topically and it works great, there is no bleeding. So I know K2 works fine taken with E.

sladerunner69

What kind of bleeding issues? Gum bleeding? Bowel bleeding? I have never been clear by what people meant by bleeding.

OP
ecstatichamster
I mean rectal bleeding, when I wipe my butt there is fresh blood. Or there isn't.

dookie

@ecstatichamster - You wrote in another thread that mushrooms help with lowering estrogen. How would you compare the estrogen-lowering power of mushrooms to Vitamin K2? Is K2 just as powerful at lowering estrogen? More? Less?

Wagner83

@ecstatichamster - You wrote in another thread that mushrooms help with lowering estrogen. How would you compare the estrogen-lowering power of mushrooms to Vitamin K2? Is K2 just as powerful at lowering estrogen? More? Less?
In my experience the mushroom broth can work too well.

Wagner83

Anything further on this? What do you mean too well? How much were you eating to get the issues?
Kick **** Experience With White Button Mushrooms
I don't exactly know how much, but drinking a strong broth days in a row was too much.

raypeatclips

Kick **** Experience With White Button Mushrooms
I don't exactly know how much, but drinking a strong broth days in a row was too much.

Thank you for the link, I do remember reading that before now. How do you combat the seemingly positive effects with the negatives? Do you only take intermittently now, or just eat the mushroom meat discarding water, or use the carrot instead?

Wagner83

Thank you for the link, I do remember reading that before now. How do you combat the seemingly positive effects with the negatives? Do you only take intermittently now, or just eat the mushroom meat discarding water, or use the carrot instead?
Even more simple, I didn't do it for a while.
I spent a lot of times doing the oxtail soup the past week, it's a nice way to combine proteins, gelatin, and mushroom broth. However I got a pretty bad sinusitis, I'm not sure what the cause is but it could have been the oxtail soup, I noticed ear ringing after eating it. Maybe digestion was deranged beforehand. Drinking the broth three times a week should be ok for me (monday, wednesday, friday), I think most of the anti-aromatase effects are in the broth. I rarely ate the mushrooms themselves.

raypeatclips

Even more simple, I didn't do it for a while.
I spent a lot of times doing the oxtail soup the past week, it's a nice way to combine proteins, gelatin, and mushroom broth. However I got a pretty bad sinusitis, I'm not sure what the cause is but it could have been the oxtail soup, I noticed ear ringing after eating it. Maybe digestion was deranged beforehand. Drinking the broth three times a week should be ok for me (monday, wednesday, friday), I think most of the anti-aromatase effects are in the broth. I rarely ate the mushrooms themselves.

Strange, I wonder what could have caused that. Could you have picked the sinusitis up from someone else? A lot is going around my work at the moment and I have been unwell recently too. When you say you rarely ate the mushrooms, did you literally discard the mushrooms, or grind them down and mix with water?

Ron J

@ecstatichamster
Is topical E and K the only way you absorb them? I'm sure haidut stated that there's no interference when applied to the skin, only orally. I think he even has a product with both E and K.

Wagner83

Strange, I wonder what could have caused that. Could you have picked the sinusitis up from someone else? A lot is going around my work at the moment and I have been unwell recently too. When you say you rarely ate the mushrooms, did you literally discard the mushrooms, or grind them down and mix with water?
A lot of people are sick that is for sure, I also went to a more polluted area days before and had cats hair in the face all nights for two weeks. Still digestion felt deranged and ear ringing is pretty odd. It was not just the sinus either, I felt sick overall (ears, sinus, head, neck). I used some of the mushrooms for fun on potatoes, beef etc..

OP
ecstatichamster
1. I'm not using the mushrooms, only the activated charcoal right now. I just find it easier and better. The mushrooms did weird things sometimes to my libido and erections, and I think it was harder to dose correctly.

2. I only use topical E and K2 at this point. I find it works well this way and I don't have to worry about stomach problems from the E. I also am taking about 5mg of progesterone topically this way every day.

D

danishispsychic

i wonder what Dr. Peat thinks of mushroom coffee. i love it- too scared and too much for a fan girl to email him directly.

Wagner83

I forgot to say that before being clearly ill with headache, sinusitis etc.. I had shone red light on Thyroid and face, in retrospect this was particularly awful.

OP
ecstatichamster
Hi @ecstatichamster are you using AC as powder or capsules? How much are you taking? Do you take with coconut oil or mct oil? Thanks in advance. I am curious.

I'm using granules from healthnatura but another brand that is cheaper is waiting for me at home when I run out of this one. Seems the same really. Made from coconut shells.

I put about 2 or 3 teaspoons into my mouth dry and chase with water. It resembles this mass of dry ashes but once the water hits, like magic, it kind of becomes liquid and just slips down the gullet without a complaint.

I don't use oil much, except for cooking. Sometimes I use a teaspoon of MCT oil if I eat eggs, but usually I just eat some butter or cheese with the eggs to help handle the PUFAs. Otherwise no oral oil.

I do a little topical oil sometimes, to dissolve the K2, along with liquid E, and maybe progesterone.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals