Vitamin K2 Announcement

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

I saved the entire page to Word so scroll down to read. If Charlie and/or healthnatura does not want this document here, please delete or edit as appropriate.

But, here it is for the moment.
I would prefer for this file to not be posted to this merchant forum. From my end, feel free to post anywhere else on the forum you desire. I don't know how to take it down so please look into this. Thanks.
I have no new information yet.

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

Glass is now available in all liquid vitamins now per multiple requests. You will find it as an option selection when adding to product to your cart.

redred

Glass is now available in all liquid vitamins now per multiple requests. You will find it as an option selection when adding to product to your cart.

Is it better to buy with glass?

Gigs

I saved the entire page to Word so scroll down to read. If Charlie and/or healthnatura does not want this document here, please delete or edit as appropriate.

But, here it is for the moment.

[file deleted by request]
Have you posted it elsewhere for those who would like to read it, but missed it...?

ladywin

Oh my! I am just reading this because I got this week's article in my mailbox. How scary. Take care!

GAF

I would prefer for this file to not be posted to this merchant forum. From my end, feel free to post anywhere else on the forum you desire. I don't know how to take it down so please look into this. Thanks.
I have no new information yet.

I have had a few forum people ask me privately for a copy, and I sent it to them. Otherwise, I will defer to Charlie to find another place on the forum to post it if you guys desire.

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

I have had a few forum people ask me privately for a copy, and I sent it to them. Otherwise, I will defer to Charlie to find another place on the forum to post it if you guys desire.
Sending copies is fine. Thanks.

misery guts

Yeah best be careful, have to protect yourself. Have you seen lately all the holistic doctors deaths? The count is like over 50 right now.

Would love to hear more about this if you have a link or anything, thanks.

Sorry to hear about that Peter. Please do keep us updated.

Wagner83

There are also two different types of TRANS Mk4 "the good kind" the synthetic TRANS has a mutated link no one talks about and it doesn't show on the standard HPLC tests. Natural source does not. The tell is usually a purity of 99% and over.

Can you elaborate more on this one? It's a bit disturbing as I have not seen any such information anywhere and many people may be consuming a dangerous chemical daily because of this mutated K2 .

J

jb116

Can you elaborate more on this one? It's a bit disturbing as I have not seen any such information anywhere and many people may be consuming a dangerous chemical daily because of this mutated K2 .
Dr. Kassner will have a much better answer for you, but essentially it's one of those situations where semantics are mixed up. The word
"pure" in this case illustrates a stripped K2 product. By creating an MK4 "pure" product, meaning as Dr. Kassner mentioned usually "99% pure" the MK7 (isomerides) are fractured. This is all to say, natural sources of K2 mk4 will contain some amounts of mk7 like aged cheese.
Therefore something like his k2 actually reflects a natural food source i.e. something the body would recognize and assimilate better.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals