Vitamin K2 Announcement

healthnatura

Dear customers and loyal friends,
I will be taking down the posted article on vitamin K2 in a few days and replacing it with my detailed COA. This is due to a number of death threats I have received directed specifically at this matter. I wish could say that they were of a formal and civilized means such as cease and desist letters or threats of a law suit but they are personal and directed at myself and my family. If I were single I would not mind such behavior as I have experienced it before. I believe these threats to be on an industrial level and not that of an individual vigilante which means the potential actions would be hired out and impartial making the threat difficult to address. I'm a gentle man with a family to protect and any measures I could take would not be sufficient for me to live at peace when my family is out and about hence my decision.

Sincerely,
Dr. Peter C. Kassner NMD

InChristAlone

Wow that is very sad, I'm sorry you are getting death threats!! Why would they be so upset about the vitamin K2?

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

Truth is a hard thing and to suppress it is easier than stepping up to the plate. I ruffled feathers and threatened the status quo. It's probably companies I passed over after all the paces I put them through. It's not uncommon.

Agent207

What a shame, but Im not that surprised hearing about this situations saddly. Im glad there exists people and companys like yours which doesnt think in just profitting while teasing customers with misleading advertisement and shitty quality stuff like the big ones do. Big industry use to have that philosophy most of them.

It would be good to know which company may be behind that mafia kind of behaviour.

Ill have a copy of your great k2 article before you delete it, to have at hand and show when somebody ask me for advise.

Keep the good work man!!

InChristAlone

Yeah best be careful, have to protect yourself. Have you seen lately all the holistic doctors deaths? The count is like over 50 right now.

GAF

Truth is a hard thing and to suppress it is easier than stepping up to the plate. I ruffled feathers and threatened the status quo. It's probably companies I passed over after all the paces I put them through. It's not uncommon.
I am not a lawyer but I think that threatening to kill someone is a crime. I think the local police and the FBI would be a good place to start since they are probably crossing state lines with their threats. If any of these "passed over" companies are Publicly held, the issue can easily be reported to the General Counsel of the company and the Attorney General of the State where they are headquartered. Then, if they fail to fully investigate the threats, well... In addition, you can go ahead and sue the companies to put their leadership on notice that they are going to be under scrutiny and let the discovery process begin.

In other words, there is the serotonin strategy of helplessness or the dopamine strategy of attack.

CoolTweetPete

Yeah best be careful, have to protect yourself. Have you seen lately all the holistic doctors deaths? The count is like over 50 right now.

Wow, I had no idea about this. Seems some people think it's related to a potential cancer treatment called GcMAF. Scary stuff.

tara

I am not a lawyer but I think that threatening to kill someone is a crime.
I'm pretty sure you are right about that.
I don't know how easy it is to track down anonymous threats if the police decide to take it seriously?

I knew it was huge when I first read your article...

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

I don't talk about this sort of thing at all because I like to keep a low profile. But I have something to share this time because I'm pissed. True to the idea of fighting and reporting this is not my first rodeo. I have done this in the case of individuals where I could track down evidence and get recordings. I've had success with law enforcement support once out of numerous times this has happened over the last 21 years. I've lost count. In that case he was a deranged man grieving over the loss of his dad who disinherited him and he was trying to extort money. He liked to talk a lot so it was easy to get a nice long recording of his threats. A warrant for his arrest was issued and if he crossed into my state he would be arrested. Copies of this and the recording were sent to his entire family. Problem solved. I've had to fight organized sources in the past as well, mostly radicalized religious institutions that had, in some instances, the support of the local law enforcement. I've also had issues with lack of law enforcement support because the powers that be would rather see me gone but hadn't found a legitimate way take me down. Corporate threats are new to me. I've won most of my past issues through the support of my local underground militia friends. Patriots with a love of freedom and country have more flexibility than traditional means that don't or won't make time. Not organized crime, hard working common folk militia. I've been blessed enough to have saved the lives of the right people and earned their trust and protection. In my eyes they are part of the balance of power that makes our country great and they have my deep gratitude and ongoing service. My friends' say their reach isn't international but they are looking into it. Nobody messes with family and their pretty pissed.

At the moment their advice is to drop off the radar for a bit. We are pretty sure it's international and it's not quite time to call a bluff. So far this incident has only been 2 calls in short succession that caught me off guard so I didn't get to record them. One to my work line and one to my personal cell. The voice was electronically masked (not hard to do these days) and the number blocked. When my friends traced them it was an international dead end one in Brazil and one in Algeria it had to be bounced around because I have no ties to either one and the statements were identical. The companies I've passed up are all international, not domestic, so this will be interesting. With any luck the source will be China, if so I have connections there. My legitimate Chinese resources don't tolerate this kind of game. So when I say a source of mine is from China their a trusted vetted friend or an introduction through a trusted friend. The message was and I quote "Take the K2 article down or watch your family drop like flies." click. I had a feeling it would ruffle feathers but this level was a surprise. It's out there now, no one can suppress it even if I take it down. Just please keep my name on the dl for now if you pass it around on the net. I'm taking it down tonight. Once/if I get the all clear I will re-post.

There is one point I left out of the article because I thought it too provocative for the initial release. There are also two different types of TRANS Mk4 "the good kind" the synthetic TRANS has a mutated link no one talks about and it doesn't show on the standard HPLC tests. Natural source does not. The tell is usually a purity of 99% and over.

Chin up folks this isn't over quite yet. ;) This old dog might be gentle but he has friends that bite.

Last edited:
I don't think the supplement industry has relatively strong connections yet. These are likely small fish that like to bark and certainly are not above the law. They would probably resort to some form of mild intimidation, maybe denial of service and certainly internet slandering.

GAF

Amazing response. I downloaded the article as a Word doc so I could find it after you take it down.

Agent207

Wonder wonder... who is the largest and most famous distributor of k2 supp at the moment?

Elie

Forum Supporter
For someone who hasn't read the article before, before you take it down, where can it be found?

GAF

I saved the entire page to Word so scroll down to read. If Charlie and/or healthnatura does not want this document here, please delete or edit as appropriate.

But, here it is for the moment.

[file deleted by request]

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

Whats the oil base in the k2?
The base for the diluted products is MCT from coconut oil. The oil in the 20mg/drop is residue from the source plant that is not refined out which according to my testing is mostly medium chain triglycerides as well.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals