Vitamin K2 5 mk4 5 mg ruined my face

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreasureVibe

I had a jaw surgery years ago and my jaw was defined and the part from my mouth to my lower side of the chin was long, now its not see before and after pictures the one with my girlfriend was before the K2. I took 5 to 6 mg of k2 mk4 for 3 days topically on my belly and one day on my wrist.

Is there a difference?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210517-215045_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20210517-215045_WhatsApp.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG-20210517-WA0048.jpeg
    IMG-20210517-WA0048.jpeg
    338.4 KB · Views: 214

Ben.

... i dont see much difference ... whats with the clickbait title?

the second looks a little puffier but that might be due to water or more connective tissue. Also the angle is different from thoose two pictures.
I actually think the second picture (without the gf) looks better.

PxD

You look the same to me.

I don’t think 3 days of a vitamin supplement is going to have any meaningful effect on a persons bone structure.

TheSir

I had a jaw surgery years ago and my jaw was defined and the part from my mouth to my lower side of the chin was long, now its not see before and after pictures the one with my girlfriend was before the K2. I took 5 to 6 mg of k2 mk4 for 3 days topically on my belly and one day on my wrist.

Is there a difference?
Jaw surgery has high relapse rate. Most patients relapse several millimeters over the years following their surgery. This is an immensely more likely cause, as morphological changes cannot take place in mere days.

Jon2547

Where do these strange posts come from? Just a couple of weeks ago some kid was saying he broke his penis and was asking if he should rub some creme on it, or something like that.

Jessie

Angle of the photo, water retention, what @TheSir said, and/or all the above is likely play a factor. There's a 0% chance that Mk4 did this to you.

Even despite the angle differentiation, you look almost the same dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
K Why does vitamin K2 mk4 make my skin dry? K 4
J Has Anyone Seen Facial Changes In Jaw And Cheeks From Vitamin K2-mk4? Ask For Help or Advice 63
B New Theory On Hairloss From Vitamin K2 MK4 Hair & Nails 17
H Vitamin K2 (MK4) And Aromatase Inhibition K 4
B For Those Who Noticed Hair Loss With Vitamin K2 MK4 Supplements 14
J Vitamin K MK4 Restless Legs Ask For Help or Advice 9
S Will Vitamin K2 MK4 Affect Hair? K 1
A.R Is Vitamin K1 (Phytomenadione) A Good Cheap Alternative To MK4? Ask For Help or Advice 4
D Vitamin K2-MK4 Users: Does 1 Mg Lower Edema? Ask For Help or Advice 5
A Vitamin K2 MK4 Supplements 4
healthnatura Vitamin K2-Mk4 Now Available! Health Natura 93
healthnatura Vitamin K2-Mk4 98% pure Health Natura 2
J Vitamin K2 (MK4) Inhibits Prostaglandin Synthesis Articles & Scientific Studies 3
G What vitamin deficiencies lead to acne? Ask For Help or Advice 4
haidut Vitamin D improves ovarian reserves in women with infertility Scientific Studies 1
haidut Vitamin E 100-fold more potent than remdesivir for SARS-CoV-2 / coronaviruses Scientific Studies 52
F Pasteurized squeezed orange juice mineral/vitamin content? Ask For Help or Advice 1
G How do animals make vitamin B12 Vitamins 1
Lenny Vitamin K and aspirin, how to proceed? Ask For Help or Advice 8
C Do you still get vitamin D on a fully cloudy sky? D 17
M Help me reduce my vitamin D levels Ask For Help or Advice 21
S Vitamin E dose for lowering estrogen and prolactin? Supplements 14
youngsinatra Vitamin A + Iron Supplementation As Effective As TRT In Puberty-Delayed Individuals Male Issues 1
md_a Vitamin D, Calcium and mineral metabolism with Dr Ray Peat and Kate Deering Interviews 6
haidut High PTH, low vitamin D implicated in bipolar disorder (BD) Scientific Studies 2
haidut Vitamin B6, lowering stress, may treat schizophrenia Scientific Studies 3
haidut Vitamin D (topical) safe and effective for removing scars Scientific Studies 2
haidut Vitamin D deficiency impairs muscles by lowering energy production Scientific Studies 2
Pistachio Vitamin D3 perpetual thread (for-and-against testmonials) Supplements 41
S Feeling worse with sun instead of vitamin D supp? Ask For Help or Advice 42
md_a High Levels of Active 1,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D Despite Low Levels of the 25-Hydroxyvitamin D Precursor - Implications of Dysregulated Vitamin D for Dia Articles & Scientific Studies 0
Pina Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone) induces vascular endothelial dysfunction Vitamins 0
L Vitamin D from sun making me feel worse? Ask For Help or Advice 13
M Do ice cream, cheese, yogurt , cream and other dairy products come from vitamin fortified milk? Dairy 41
J How many drops of Vitamin D oil should you be applying to your skin per day MAXIMUM? Vitamins 6
livesimply Amazing article: Vitamin C and Coronavirus: Not a Vaccine, Just a Humble Cure Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 12
theotokos Cold sores after taking vitamin E? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 1
yerrag Is There Something Wrong About How We Get Vitamin D From Sunlight? I Suspect We Do It In a Very Unnatural Way Vitamins 43
J Feeling incredibly Dried-Out after breakfast (includes liver): Vitamin A Toxicity? Diet 22
T Thorne Research vitamin K2 liquid topically does nothing to me Ask For Help or Advice 6
xeliex You have to test your vitamin D! D 7
md_a Chronic vitamin D deficiency induces lung fibrosis through activation of the renin-angiotensin system Scientific Studies 0
T Vitamin D heals scar tissue...possible treatment for the dreaded Peyronies Disease? Ask For Help or Advice 6
T Does coffee interfere with vitamin E oral absorption? Ask For Help or Advice 2
CHEESEHEAD69 Is it effective to pop open a Vitamin D softgel capsule and apply the d3 oil that was inside topically? Ask For Help or Advice 4
D Podcast with Jim Stephenson Jr. on vitamin/hormone D Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 1
T Experiences with Jarrow Formulas vitamin D3 2500 IU? Ask For Help or Advice 0
GorillaHead Vitamin B5 supplementation may cause adrenal over activity? Ask For Help or Advice 2
Doludolu Very LOW Iron , Sufficient Ferritin, Excesivelly high vitamin B12 - Anemia or what is going on? Blood Work, Labs 9
T Now Foods Vitamin E 400 mixed tocopherols experiences and reviews Ask For Help or Advice 6