Vitamin K And Toxic Mixtures

Bokasso

Hello everyone,
has anyone heard of Vitamin K2 and Vitamin E or A giving toxic effects in combination? I bought a product, which contains K2, D and E, and was wondering, if it could be harmful for my 4 year old boy. Thanks for any answer in advance!

lampofred

Hello everyone,
has anyone heard of Vitamin K2 and Vitamin E or A giving toxic effects in combination? I bought a product, which contains K2, D and E, and was wondering, if it could be harmful for my 4 year old boy. Thanks for any answer in advance!

Why give a 4 year old supplements? Liver, eggs, cheese, and butter for example will have these nutrients, and they will be much healthier (and tastier) than isolated supplements. I'm in no position to give any advice on how to parent a child, but I would be hesitant about giving a child any supplement at all.

paymanz

As Fred mentioned , include some butter , cheese, liver, and ,also some greens like lettuce, spinach.these can perfectly fulfill his requirements for vitamin k.

Specially greens,

Animal sources are hit and miss in my opinion, you not sure how much of vitamin they contain, it effected by sessional changes and animal feeds.

OP
B

Bokasso

Thank you guys for the replies! Problem is that we don't get much sun and even doctors recommend taking 500 I.U. of Vitamin D per day. Now, since the Vitamin D is not as effective without Vitamin K, we thought to buy such a combination. We do already give Vitamin D3, maybe we could simply give some liver every one or two weeks, in combination with greens.

Nevertheless, does anyone know about any toxic combinations? (i.e. Vitamin K2+ Vitamin E = toxic)

cyclops

Why would K2 and E be a toxic combo? or any combo of vitamins be toxic?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals