Vitamin E Succinate Very Effective Against Liver Carcinoma ,acetate Form Increases It

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Thank you! Will you please share how you like the pure bulk vs nutricology after trying it? Are you going to mix it with olive oil and apply topically or take orally?
Yes ,will do .
I'll take it orally .

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Vitamin E succinate inhibits the function of androgen receptor and the expression of prostate-specific antigen in prostate cancer cells

What do you guys think of this ?? Its only in vitro. But to me it doesnt really add up .

Firstly prostate cancer is probably caused by estrogen and treated by DHT .
DHT may treat prostate cancer, estrogen (E2) strongly promotes it – To Extract Knowledge from Matter
Drostanolone (a DHT isomer) may treat prostate cancer – To Extract Knowledge from Matter

So Vitamin E succinate causes a 18% drop in prostate cancer.
If it was lowering the androgen receptor density and functionally it would be like lowering DHT and increasing estrogens power , which should actually increase prostate cancer probability.

So it must have a different or even the opposite action of what they say . Plus itd like to see an in vivo study of that kind.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Vitamin E succinate inhibits the function of androgen receptor and the expression of prostate-specific antigen in prostate cancer cells

What do you guys think of this ?? Its only in vitro. But to me it doesnt really add up .

Firstly prostate cancer is probably caused by estrogen and treated by DHT .
DHT may treat prostate cancer, estrogen (E2) strongly promotes it – To Extract Knowledge from Matter
Drostanolone (a DHT isomer) may treat prostate cancer – To Extract Knowledge from Matter

So Vitamin E succinate causes a 18% drop in prostate cancer.
If it was lowering the androgen receptor density and functionally it would be like lowering DHT and increasing estrogens power , which should actually increase prostate cancer probability.

So it must have a different or even the opposite action of what they say . Plus itd like to see an in vivo study of that kind.
I asked Ray on the androgen study this was his reply . So as I guessed theres no concerne taking it .

"In vitro cell studies aren’t relevant to its effects in a person. It has anti-inflammatory effects that would account for lowering PSA."

cjm

I love this kind of vitamin E! Finally got my hands on some. Jesus christ I needed this as a kid. Antioxidants in general flatten and shorten my manic cycle. This one is like a big Mute button on my nerve chatter. It's uncovering pain in muscles and joints. Cervical spine has a very touchy spot between my shoulder blades that radiates up to the side of my head. It's nice to hear those signals despite the pain. Maybe I can escape my cycle once and for all if I take care of these lost injuries. The spine pain is concerning. I couldn't lay down without pain after 4 hours of sleep last night, though I managed to back asleep. It all feels very productive. Took a 1/2 tsp before bed.

Tocovit was dope, the Lotioncrafters stuff is dope, but you can't treat GI shite with it. It's too thick. Succinate E has the magical succinic acid but it's also water-soluble, feels perfect for gut issues. It does not dissolve well in water, though :/

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

I love this kind of vitamin E! Finally got my hands on some. Jesus christ I needed this as a kid. Antioxidants in general flatten and shorten my manic cycle. This one is like a big Mute button on my nerve chatter. It's uncovering pain in muscles and joints. Cervical spine has a very touchy spot between my shoulder blades that radiates up to the side of my head. It's nice to hear those signals despite the pain. Maybe I can escape my cycle once and for all if I take care of these lost injuries. The spine pain is concerning. I couldn't lay down without pain after 4 hours of sleep last night, though I managed to back asleep. It all feels very productive. Took a 1/2 tsp before bed.

Tocovit was dope, the Lotioncrafters stuff is dope, but you can't treat GI shite with it. It's too thick. Succinate E has the magical succinic acid but it's also water-soluble, feels perfect for gut issues. It does not dissolve well in water, though :/
Thanks for your update man.
I also find this the most tolerable kind of vitamin E . Stacks well with policosanol :)

cjm

Thanks for your update man.
I also find this the most tolerable kind of vitamin E . Stacks well with policosanol :)

$12 out the door, can't hurt to try. Esp at 20mg effective dose. Love that.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

$12 out the door, can't hurt to try. Esp at 20mg effective dose. Love that.
Yes I've been thinking about making a "peat on a budget " thread for a while . And policosanol would be top of the list , as it is dirt cheap and has countless benefits . I almost feel stupid for not taking it more often .
At a those of 10 mg it would last 1000 days for just 10$ . That's 1 cent per day lol

NathanK

"Elevated dietary tocopheryl acetate (E-Ac) caused a marked increase in liver size and in AfB1-induced HCCs in rainbow trout. 2.) Poor diets increased the HCC incidence. 3.) Elevated dietary tocopheryl succinate (E-Su) nearly eliminated HCC development in fish fed complete diets. Tocopheryl succinate in poor diets reduced HCCs by 77% compared to tocopheryl acetate diets. 4.) Trans-retinoic acid also reduced HCC incidence. 5.) Vitamins A and D deficiency caused tumor increases but had no effect on liver size. 6.) The use of casein and dextrin in the place of soybean textured vegetable protein, in poor diets nearly eliminated the HCC risk. 7.) Trout sera showed all three vitamin forms; free α-tocopherol (E-OH), tocopheryl acetate (E-Ac) and tocopheryl succinate (E-Su), from diets containing any of these vitamin analogues, suggesting both de-esterification and trans-esterification. 8.) E-Su is discussed in the light of an anti-cancer agent that is non toxic to normal tissue but that cohorts to it are needed."

"
HCC numbers increased by 10 fold in 10 months. As early as 6 weeks on the diets the livers were becoming pale and enlarged. At 6 months on the highest E-Ac diets (16.25 gm/Kg diet) livers were twice as large as the controls. Liver enlargement and jaundice occurred whether aflatoxin was in the diet or not."

Hepatocellular carcinomas are promoted by tocopheryl acetate but eliminated by tocopheryl succinate - ScienceDirect
Posted a couple banger studies in this thread. Thank you. Looking forward to stacking some Esucc and polycosanol.

How are you taking the powder now? I might try mixing it with CO or OO since someone in this thread stated water doesn't make the best solvent for Esucc. Notice any variance in you labs?

ddjd

Is
Yes I've been thinking about making a "peat on a budget " thread for a while . And policosanol would be top of the list , as it is dirt cheap and has countless benefits . I almost feel stupid for not taking it more often .
At a those of 10 mg it would last 1000 days for just 10$ . That's 1 cent per day lol
Hey where do you buy your policosanol in Germany?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals