Vitamin E Succinate Very Effective Against Liver Carcinoma ,acetate Form Increases It

Mauritio

Very interesting study that shows Vitamin E succinate to decrease hepatocellular carcinoma by 77% ! It was actually caused/increased by vitamin E acetate .
I included the whole results section from the abstract ,because every point actually deserves it's own discussion .

Also vitamin A and D deficiency caused tumor increases . The tumors numbers increased by 6 fold ! Still let's me doubt the whole "Poison A+D " thing even more.

Next it confirms the detrimental effects that PUFA has! Simply replacing the soy in the diet with casein protein or dextrin sugar, reduced the carcinomas to almost nothing!
This is probably the mechanism of action of Vitamin E succinate as it protects from PUFA . Interesting that Vitamin E acetate doesnt do that .
It might also have to with the succinate they consumed which inhibits FFAs and is thus anti cancer .

@haidut actually posted a study showing that vitamin E acetate was able to prevent calcification, but he said that acetate form is of lower quality. Plus theres no reason the succinate form can't treat the calcification and as we saw in this study it is actually anti cancer as opposed to acetate. So if somebody tried to replicate the results of that study I would always go with vitmain E succinate instead of acetate.

"Elevated dietary tocopheryl acetate (E-Ac) caused a marked increase in liver size and in AfB1-induced HCCs in rainbow trout. 2.) Poor diets increased the HCC incidence. 3.) Elevated dietary tocopheryl succinate (E-Su) nearly eliminated HCC development in fish fed complete diets. Tocopheryl succinate in poor diets reduced HCCs by 77% compared to tocopheryl acetate diets. 4.) Trans-retinoic acid also reduced HCC incidence. 5.) Vitamins A and D deficiency caused tumor increases but had no effect on liver size. 6.) The use of casein and dextrin in the place of soybean textured vegetable protein, in poor diets nearly eliminated the HCC risk. 7.) Trout sera showed all three vitamin forms; free α-tocopherol (E-OH), tocopheryl acetate (E-Ac) and tocopheryl succinate (E-Su), from diets containing any of these vitamin analogues, suggesting both de-esterification and trans-esterification. 8.) E-Su is discussed in the light of an anti-cancer agent that is non toxic to normal tissue but that cohorts to it are needed."

"
HCC numbers increased by 10 fold in 10 months. As early as 6 weeks on the diets the livers were becoming pale and enlarged. At 6 months on the highest E-Ac diets (16.25 gm/Kg diet) livers were twice as large as the controls. Liver enlargement and jaundice occurred whether aflatoxin was in the diet or not."

Hepatocellular carcinomas are promoted by tocopheryl acetate but eliminated by tocopheryl succinate - ScienceDirect

Last edited:
OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

upload_2020-7-18_19-36-12.png
@shine rightfully so :)

Amazing, I have used succinate E in the past and I think i'll get back on it, thanks :D

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Dietary RRR-α-tocopherol succinate attenuates lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammatory cytokines secretion in broiler chicks | British Journal of Nutrition | Cambridge Core

Vitmain E succinate is anti-endotoxin! It reduces many markers of inflammation that are triggered by endotoxin /LPS .
Interestingly they tested vitamin E acetate again ,but only said that succinate was effective. My guess is because acetate just wasn't effective ,as in the OP study .

@yerrag Have you seen the above?, your thoughts??

yerrag

@yerrag Have you seen the above?, your thoughts??

Hmm. I wonder why the broiler chicks have high LPS. Is it coming from the feed they're eating?

I guess it would help to use vitamin E succinate to deal with the high LPS condition, but I also would want to lower LPS production in the system as well.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Hmm. I wonder why the broiler chicks have high LPS. Is it coming from the feed they're eating?

I guess it would help to use vitamin E succinate to deal with the high LPS condition, but I also would want to lower LPS production in the system as well.
They actually feed them endotoxin (250mcgs/kg body weight, in this case)!
That's a normal scientific practice to induce generel inflammation and test how anti-inflammatory a substance is . That's how bad endotoxin is lol

yerrag

They actually feed them endotoxin !
That's a normal scientific practice to induce generel inflammation and test how anti-inflammatory a substance is . That's how bad endotoxin is lol
I see. I was afraid my comment would betray I didn't read the article. And it sure did lol

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Recoen

What brand do you all like? How do you like vit E succinate compared to another vitamin E like tocovit?
This is also assuming your body can use the succinate.

GenericName86

Also interested to hear what brands you guys are trying. I had the Nutricology brand few years ago not sure if it's any good though

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

I am currently still using the nutricology brand and its the only one that gives me desired results without toxic /allergic effects.
I still liked tocovit but I had a slight allergic reaction ,like swelling of the upper eye lid (just a little) increased puffiness and eye bags I liked how I felt ,but these symptoms mean that it doesnt agree with my body long term. I dont have these symptoms with vitamin e succinate!

I ordered this one , its super cheap and has no other ingridients. Also they make it super easy for you if you want to request a coa .

Acid Succinate Powder (Vitamin E)

Recoen

I am currently still using the nutricology brand and its the only one that gives me desired results without toxic /allergic effects.
I still liked tocovit but I had a slight allergic reaction ,like swelling of the upper eye lid (just a little) increased puffiness and eye bags I liked how I felt ,but these symptoms mean that it doesnt agree with my body long term. I dont have these symptoms with vitamin e succinate!

I ordered this one , its super cheap and has no other ingridients. Also they make it super easy for you if you want to request a coa .

Acid Succinate Powder (Vitamin E)
Thank you! Will you please share how you like the pure bulk vs nutricology after trying it? Are you going to mix it with olive oil and apply topically or take orally?

ddjd

a lot of brands offer a "dry" version of their vitamin E line, and that is almost always made from succinate