Vitamin E Libido Killer?

Inaut

try belly button maybe? that's where I applied most oils.

OP
Spartan300

Spartan300

@tac a wah
Thanks but I have tried a few with similar results.
Widely regarded as the best here I believe is derived from wheat germ and the effect was the same for me.

SamuraiJack

Sounds like low E to me. Vit E is strong for that. Don't underestimate low E, it's definitely a real thing

Hans

Forum Supporter
Have you tried combining the vitamin E with vitamin A and D?

jtoro

I have wondered that. Not had estrogen tested but prolactin was mid range.

Androsterone does the same. Skin is dry but the stubborn chest fat and pudgy low back would indicate high estrogen?
How long did it take to.come back.
I did same thing Androsterone and vitamin e and libido has tanked!!

jtoro

I have wondered that. Not had estrogen tested but prolactin was mid range.

Androsterone does the same. Skin is dry but the stubborn chest fat and pudgy low back would indicate high estrogen?
How long did it take to.come back.
I did same thing Androsterone and vitamin e and libido has tanked!!

OP
Spartan300

Spartan300

I rarely take it due to issues seen but when I have I tend to take it at night & notice the effects the next day from 400iu.

PaRa

Experimenting my self :
I have Low serum E from blood works (and cystic fibrosis)
Popped like 1000ui v E from organic sunflower extract (so some PUFAs too) in the evening
Hell had boner all night long, don’t know if it’s related but it’s the only change I made and it’s the only night it happened
Knees SEEM little less watery too

will continue to experiment

cystic fibrosis people shows a EFAs deficiency lipid profile and they (doctors) recommend higher intake of LA and w3 IIRC

PaRa

cystic fibrosis and EFAs deficiency
NEVER noticed the smallest improvement from higher pufa intake tho

Increased elongase 6 and Δ9-desaturase activity are associated with n-7 and n-9 fatty acid changes in cystic fibrosis

Increased elongase 6 and Δ9-desaturase activity are associated with n-7 and n-9 fatty acid changes in cystic fibrosis - PubMed

DHA and EPA reverse cystic fibrosis-related FA abnormalities by suppressing FA desaturase expression and activity
DHA and EPA reverse cystic fibrosis-related FA abnormalities by suppressing FA desaturase expression and activity

Last edited:

Aegon24

I took vitamin D which was fortified with vitamin E 4 months ago for 2 weeks. and since then my libido has completely disappeared.

I have symptoms of low dopamine and testosterone.
I thought it was related to excess iron caused by vitamin D. because caffeine can boost my libido a bit.
but i will try estrogen

Last edited:
For those who seem to have crashed your estrogen levels with Vitamin E, what kind of Vitamin E were you taking and how much?

I'm attempting to keep my E2 temporarily under control with some D-alpha-tocopheryl succinate (400 IU), but it doesn't seem to be doing much. Is Vitamin E powerful enough in lowering estrogen that it would show up on a blood test? Maybe I need to take it for several days for the effects to show..

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals