Vitamin E Libido Killer?

Aegon24

For those who seem to have crashed your estrogen levels with Vitamin E, what kind of Vitamin E were you taking and how much?

I'm attempting to keep my E2 temporarily under control with some D-alpha-tocopheryl succinate (400 IU), but it doesn't seem to be doing much. Is Vitamin E powerful enough in lowering estrogen that it would show up on a blood test? Maybe I need to take it for several days for the effects to show..
a-tocopherol.
Otherwise, in addition to the loss of libido, I noticed that I was sleeping much earlier in the night.
before taking vitamins D and E. I usually slept at 3 a.m.
but since this toxicity these installed I went there at 8pm.
it seems that the drop in estrogen also weakened my ability to stay awake at night.

Do you know of a supplement that will restore estrogenic functions and that will not cause an imbalance with testosterone?
I really don't know anything about thyroid hormones.

Last edited:

Daniil

In my case, vitamin e causes terrible symptoms, similar to ADHD and anhedonia. I think it's because of the increase in acetylcholine. I think not everyone should take it. I started to feel much better after I stopped using it.

RealNeat

a-tocopherol.
Otherwise, in addition to the loss of libido, I noticed that I was sleeping much earlier in the night.
before taking vitamins D and E. I usually slept at 3 a.m.
but since this toxicity these installed I went there at 8pm.
it seems that the drop in estrogen also weakened my ability to stay awake at night.

Do you know of a supplement that will restore estrogenic functions and that will not cause an imbalance with testosterone?
I really don't know anything about thyroid hormones.
To me rather than toxicity it sounds like it was bringing you back into balance. Going back to sleeping at 3am and taking estrogen are not going to make things better IMO...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals