Vitamin E Is Amazing

stsfut

I have been taking vitamin E with dinner each night for about a week. Holy shi$!!! This stuff really helps my sleep. I’m guessing because it improves progesterone?

Ray recommends like 400iu a week I believe. Well I’m taking that amount each night. Also, the one I am taking is only d-alpha toco. Will taking this nightly (this amount and non-blend type) hurt me?

teds

Forum Supporter
I assume after a certain amount that clotting factors may become impaired. Not sure what that amount is..

Vinero

which vitamin E are you taking? Different brands of vitamin E give hugely different effects in my experience.

Vinero

I noticed a huge positive mood lift with vitamin E from sunflower oil. Unfortunately, I had to stop using it because after a few doses it irritated my intestines. Wish I could use it everyday because it really made me feel good initially.

Vinero

Why not take topically?
It absorbs very poorly topically. Don't feel anything from it if put on the skin. I think ray said that only 10% to 20% absorbs through the skin. It's very sticky and makes a mess that takes hours to absorb.. it's not very effective and kind of clumsy. Also the smell.. other people will notice the (bad) smell coming from me.

Vitamin E from healthnature is really good, very cheap for how much you're getting. It's just grams and grams of pure, natural (non racemic) tocopherol.

Don't be scared about it being soy derived, it is only vitamin E, contains none of the other scary constituents soy is made of.

I recommend that whatever fat source you're using to eat with food (for example, butter or coconut oil or MCT oil), mix the vitamin E beforehand.

Like say coconut oil. Lightly heat until it's melted, mix in whatever amount of vitamin E you wish, wait until it's completely homogenized, take off the heat. Store until further use.

I think this will increase absorption of the tocopherols.

jet9

I have been taking vitamin E with dinner each night for about a week. Holy shi$!!! This stuff really helps my sleep. I’m guessing because it improves progesterone?

Ray recommends like 400iu a week I believe. Well I’m taking that amount each night. Also, the one I am taking is only d-alpha toco. Will taking this nightly (this amount and non-blend type) hurt me?
are you still taking it? No sides?

jet9

which vitamin E are you taking? Different brands of vitamin E give hugely different effects in my experience.
Which vitamin E worked best for you? Could you describe brands you tried and effects you got from them?

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
I've been using Vitamin E, D-Alpha Toco, orally, 250IU, about 4-5 times per week in an attempt to lower prolactin from excessive cypro usage.

And I must say the PSSD symptoms have been absolutely eradicated for a good 14 days now. I have had a very strong libido this whole period.

And my mood is so much more grounded and calmer. I feel that sort of grounded dopamine feeling.

I also have noticed that my body temperature is significantly warmer since Vitamin E.

tommyg130

I've been using Vitamin E, D-Alpha Toco, orally, 250IU, about 4-5 times per week in an attempt to lower prolactin from excessive cypro usage.

And I must say the PSSD symptoms have been absolutely eradicated for a good 14 days now. I have had a very strong libido this whole period.

And my mood is so much more grounded and calmer. I feel that sort of grounded dopamine feeling.

I also have noticed that my body temperature is significantly warmer since Vitamin E.
Interesting!! Cypro raises prolactin why? It lowers serotonin ? That’s it’s main purpose right ? Why would some thing that helps by lowering serotonin also raise prolactin?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals