Vitamin E dose for lowering estrogen and prolactin?

Snarf

Does anybody know how many iu of vitamin E to take to see an estrogen and prolactin lowering affect? Im taking 200iu daily at the moment but not sure if it is enough.

meatbag

I personally have seen better effects from lowering estrogen from vitamin D and aspirin, I think it depends a lot on the person though. Just thought I would mention it.

Aby_2021

Vitamin B6 really helped me with prolactin. I took around 100mg per day for around 3 weeks
Didn't notice any side effects, and labs results came back normal

Aby_2021

I also took Vitamin E (400 IU per day), and Aspirin + K2 to lower estrogen. and results were astonishing

equipoise

I also took Vitamin E (400 IU per day), and Aspirin + K2 to lower estrogen. and results were astonishing
This is very potent in my experience aswell. Definitely not for everyday use, too much. Amazing non the less, drop some B6 in it and it's magic

johnysummer

This is very potent in my experience aswell. Definitely not for everyday use, too much. Amazing non the less, drop some B6 in it and it's magic

What brand of Vit E do you suggest ? I personally find that vit E from flax and/or sesame seed has the opposite effects on estrogen.

OP
S

Snarf

I see a lot of people on this forum say that they tanked their estrogen with vit e.

If its as effective as claimed here, why don't we see bodybuilders on cycle or trt guys using it instead of aromatase inhibitors?

Andman

I see a lot of people on this forum say that they tanked their estrogen with vit e.

If its as effective as claimed here, why don't we see bodybuilders on cycle or trt guys using it instead of aromatase inhibitors?
because they usually dont have a clue what theyre doing tbh

newest trend on bb/trt sites is taking no AI at all

OP
S

Snarf

So do you think vitamin e alone would be enough to prevent gyno on a steroid cycle?

Surely trt doctors would tell their patients to use it?

Abdullah Yasir

So do you think vitamin e alone would be enough to prevent gyno on a steroid cycle?

Surely trt doctors would tell their patients to use it?
My wife is a doctor (Psychiatrist), and she has very limited knowledge of nutrition and bio chemistry

So I won't be surprised if doctors don't prescribe it for lack of knowledge.

Also in the UK doctors are required to stick to Nhs guidelines, and that means they cannot prescribe anything outside of that

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals