Vitamin E Causes Fatigue

Kingpinguin

Hi!

So I’ve noticed several times when I used vitamin E specifically that I get this severe fatigue. Specially in the morning when trying to get out of bed. I tend to end up sleeping 4 hours extra and wake up feeling totally crap. So I did a google search and found this.

Fatigue caused by vitamin E?

Its not really a study but a doctor noticing the same pattern.

I remember back when I bought some aromasin/exemestane and it gave me the same type of tiredness.
Could this be due to low aromatase or estrogen?
Both kills my libido aswell.
Feels like it has an anti dopamine effect.

Entropy

Yeah I feel the same way taking vitamin E, makes me feel similar to taking progesterone

Beastmode

Most vitamin E products are crap so without knowing the product, it's a pretty safe assumption that it's not a good one.

OP
Kingpinguin

Kingpinguin

Most vitamin E products are crap so without knowing the product, it's a pretty safe assumption that it's not a good one.

It’s holistic vitamin E. 400 IU full spectrum mixed tocopherols, tocotrinols in coconut oil.

I also get same reaction from
Haiduts tocovit.

lampofred

I think it can do that if you're running on fat because it reduces lipid peroxidation.

Beastmode

It’s holistic vitamin E. 400 IU full spectrum mixed tocopherols, tocotrinols in coconut oil.

I also get same reaction from
Haiduts tocovit.

Let's assume that's a good product.

Are you taking this with food?
If so, what foods?
Are you doing it orally and/or topically?
How much are you using?

Vitamin E raises the metabolic rate, so if you're not supplying your body with adequate energy via foods, you're going to "tank" on any metabolic booster.

OP
Kingpinguin

Kingpinguin

Let's assume that's a good product.

Are you taking this with food?
If so, what foods?
Are you doing it orally and/or topically?
How much are you using?

Vitamin E raises the metabolic rate, so if you're not supplying your body with adequate energy via foods, you're going to "tank" on any metabolic booster.
I think it can do that if you're running on fat because it reduces lipid peroxidation.

yes i always take it with food. I eat plenty of sugar. Been peating for 3 years. No problem with any other metabolic booster. Drink 1-2 liters of milk each day high quality, fresh squeezed orange juice, liver, clams, heart, quality real ice cream, coffe with sugar and coconut oil. Gelatin etc... my energy is always through the roof except when using vitamin E and higher doses of aspirin. Can definantly feel its related too low estrogen symptoms. The feeling is identical too exemestane for me. My daily calorie intake is about 3000. Mostly from fruit, sugar, soda some sweet potato and potatoes on occasions. Always eat 100-150 grams of protein. Fat I eat some. I cook in coconut oil, beef fat, butter and also put cacao butter in my coffe for high stearic acid content. Im very low PUFA. Like I said my metabolism is high when not taking vitamin E. It just makes me lethargic. Low dopamine symptoms. Low libido just like aromatase inhibitors.

Beastmode

yes i always take it with food. I eat plenty of sugar. Been peating for 3 years. No problem with any other metabolic booster. Drink 1-2 liters of milk each day high quality, fresh squeezed orange juice, liver, clams, heart, quality real ice cream, coffe with sugar and coconut oil. Gelatin etc... my energy is always through the roof except when using vitamin E and higher doses of aspirin. Can definantly feel its related too low estrogen symptoms. The feeling is identical too exemestane for me.

I'm still not sold on low estrogen. Stress hormones can be a strong energy booster. Doesn't matter if you're "peating" as many are and still running high on stress hormones without knowing.

I'd keep digging beyond to having "low estrogen symptoms!"

Are you consistently checking your body temp and pulse throughout the day (first thing in morning, after meals, etc?)

What gender are you? I'm guessing female if you're messing with exemestane.

burtlancast

You'll find a plethora of testimonials on this site and others of Vit E boosting libido in both sexes (due to it's anti-estrogenic and oxygen sparing effect).
So you're probably using a tainted product.

Hi!

I remember back when I bought some aromasin/exemestane and it gave me the same type of tiredness.

Your article dates from 1973, from an orthodox medical doctor complaining of the ongoing multi-vitamin craze, running his own private trials and unsurprisingly concluding Vit E is worthless for heart disease AND it causes fatigue.

Need i say more ?

OP
Kingpinguin

Kingpinguin

I'm still not sold on low estrogen. Stress hormones can be a strong energy booster. Doesn't matter if you're "peating" as many are and still running high on stress hormones without knowing.

Are you consistently checking your body temp and pulse throughout the day (first thing in morning, after meals, etc?)

nah i dont have any stress my cortisol is great. My androgens are high. Im a man. I tried exemestane just out of curiosity to see what low estrogen be like. You havent seen studies on vitamin E strongly inhibiting aromatase and blocking estrogens effect on receptors?

OP
Kingpinguin

Kingpinguin

You'll find a plethora of testimonials on this site and others of Vit E boosting libido in both sexes (due to it's anti-estrogenic and oxygen sparing effect).
So you're probably using a tainted product.

Your article dates from 1973, from an orthodox medical doctor complaining of the ongoing multi-vitamin craze, running his own private trials and unsurprisingly concluding Vit E is worthless for heart disease AND it causes fatigue.

Need i say more ?

Doesnt matter what vitamin E product i am using. I tried all vitamin E everyone else here uses. Same issue.

OP
Kingpinguin

Kingpinguin

does not make sense i only have high stress hormones while taking vitamin E then.

Lejeboca

Hi!

So I’ve noticed several times when I used vitamin E specifically that I get this severe fatigue. Specially in the morning when trying to get out of bed. I tend to end up sleeping 4 hours extra and wake up feeling totally crap. So I did a google search and found this.

I'd be curious to know too. Did you (do you plan to) ask Dr. Peat about it?

Lejeboca

possibly. You experienced it?

Yes. But not as severe as yours. I stopped Vit E because of a different reason (excessive urination) and my fatigue problem went away too. Now I take Vit. E (mostly topically) only on average 1.5 times per week and if I have to have a high-fat meal.

Keep us posted, please, what he says if you do ask him.

Amazoniac

It's legit.
- Vitamin E Gives Me Severe Fatigue

You'll find information on the TocoVit thread as well.

I suspect that it can be solved by promoting oxidation, supporting antioxidative net, improving recycling of other nutrients, antagonizing it, or providing what could be in shortage for depending on factors that were suppressed by its use.

Mk-4 (topical; with or without venom D together since it's possible that the metabolism of poisonoids was affected), ubiquinone, manganese, selenium, copper, zinc, magnesium, choline, cobalamin, boron, creatine, acetic acid, ascorbic acid, fermentable fiber, baking soda. If none of these works, methylene blue as a band-aid.

- What Ratio Of Vitamin E To K2 Works Best For You?

Last edited:

LeeLemonoil

I say again: Miniscule doses of androstenetrione (6-oxo), a suicidal AI, inhaled, caused drowsiness, to some even heavy tiredness among many phero-users. It’s an effect reported by many - maybe VitEs aromatase inhibition is causative

@theLaw

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
So glad you started this thread man.

So the fatigue from Vit E supps I think are due to the following:
-Lowering sodium.
-Lowering of cortisol.
-Progesterone like effect (GABAergic), antagonizing cortisol.
-Crashing estrogen.
-LOWERING iron....

I personally only use 200IU Vit E orally now only like once a week or 2. Any more than that and I can easily run into LOW estrogen symptoms... such as a numbed di**

Having said that, at the time when my Testosterone was the highest it's ever been recorded, I was indeed using quite a lot Vit E.

I Made My Testosterone Off The Scale High - Men's Health