Vitamin e and fat loss

Luvfoody

Hi was wondering if you are referring to weight loss fat or did you apply vitamin e topically and see localized fat loss in that area?

OP
Velve921

Velve921

I tried unique E last year 2 different times and had some weird reactions to it....I'm currently doing stressNon. Do you know other good sources of vitamin E you've found successful?

Improving

Unique e current formula seems to have overwhelming bad experiences. Regarding the lotioncrafters, how much do you take?

about a quarter teaspoon. It has no real flavor other than being oily and I don't mind it. Probably best taken with a fatty meal.

Peata

I tried unique E last year 2 different times and had some weird reactions to it....I'm currently doing stressNon. Do you know other good sources of vitamin E you've found successful?

Unique E never did anything for me either. I am having success with Swanson Ultra Maximum Strength Gamma Tocopherol.

Ulla

I have this one and I like it so far. No negatives. I take one (400 IU) or perhaps two softgells per day.
Using it only for a month and half.

ve.jpg

I like it because of its ingredients:
Other Ingredients
Gelatin (softgel), glycerin, medium chain triglycerides, water.

Nature's Way Vitamin E contains no preservatives, yeast, milk, lactose, wheat, sugar or corn.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

What effects have you noticed from Vitamin E Ulla and Peata?

Peata

What effects have you noticed from Vitamin E Ulla and Peata?

I think it's helped reduce bloating/water retention. Also helps with estrogen dominance. I am breaking out less, and not getting the large cysts. But I am only on week two with it, so I have yet to see how I do through a whole cycle.

Ulla

I use a few supplements so it is hard for me to say what exactly vitamin E does for me. I know it does not affect me bad. Definitely I feel much "safer with food choices" because of its effect on estrogen, PUFA...
I also use topical vitamin E and my skin is softer. I use it in the evening time after shower in combination with olive/coconut oil/shea butter.

I think I have less fat on my legs but I was also using the coffee scrub for awhile and I am applying progesterone too. I eat Peaty too. I think it is the combination of many thing not just vitamin E by itself.
My main reason for starting to use it were my acne. But I still have some of them. It is better, but they are still here.
I am also low in thyroid.

m_arch

I've been taking 500 ui's a day (1 capsule) of pure encapsulations vitamin E.

This is following 1) my DNA test said I needed much more vit E and 2) Ray Peat's advocacy of vit E.

The DNA test I did was DNAfit - at the end of their testing it gives you a custom recommendation for daily intake of nutrients vs the standard RDI's. In my case the biggest stand out was vitamin E. The standard RDI is 15 UI's and my RDI was 200UI's.

My chronically dry eyes stopped hurting a day or two after taking it.

I think everyone is different so I won't advocate it for everyone, but in my situation its definitely something i'll be looking at long-term. Relief from my dry eyes is magical. If I stop it any my eyes get dry again, i'll know where to turn.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom