Vitamin D3 and K2 timing

Coffe

I recently purchased vitamin D3 and K2, and was wondering if it matters when I take this? Haidut said to take K2 in the morning as it can cause insomnia but others here say the opposite and that it helps them sleep. Was also wondering if I can take them at the same time, or if I should wait a few hours between each, and if I can take them at the same time, whether or not its ok to apply them to the same area. Thank you, I couldn't find any threads on the subject so I decided to make one.

Peater Piper

I've always taken D3 in the morning due to rumors it can mess with circadian rhythm if taken later in the day, and K with dinner since that tends to be my fattiest meal. I've never noticed an issue with K and sleep.

Dr. B

I've always taken D3 in the morning due to rumors it can mess with circadian rhythm if taken later in the day, and K with dinner since that tends to be my fattiest meal. I've never noticed an issue with K and sleep.
is it based on d3 being similar to sunlight and sunlight messing with circadian rhythm etc

Peater Piper

is it based on d3 being similar to sunlight and sunlight messing with circadian rhythm etc
It has to do with melatonin. I honestly don't know if timing matters, but it's easy to take in the morning so I just chose to go with that rather than overthink it.