Vitamin D pills do not mimic the advantages of Sun exposure

GorillaHead

For a long time I have been suffering with seb derm and ive used anti spectics. Antibiotics. Anti fungals. I mean hardcore pharma trearments.

Recently ive been consuming 15mg of zinc 1-2 times daily.

My allergies go insanely bad to the point my asthma came back after a decade.

You would think zinc increases th1 but i think zinc being a necessary step to increase rbp4 to transport retinol increased retinols th2 activity. Vitamin A. Zinc. B6. And vitamin E all were exacerbating my asthma like no other. One week in mexico guys. Just one week. No other changes. Besides supplementing zinc still. Asthma is gone just like that. And dandruff just reduced by like 99%. Like its practically not there.

So whats going on here?

Oral vitamin D not the same as sun vitamin D do to it being sulfated? I even look healthier and younger after getting so much sun exposure.

Seriously guys so many studies claim vitamin D are issues with disease then people supplememt and like was 1/5 actually see benefit. Oral vitamin D may not provide all the benefits of sulfated vitamin D?

I am so bewildered by this. Many people will say well UV kill fungus and or bacteria but guys i used pharmaceutical Topicals consistently without any improvements. So it cant be that mechanism at play

For a long time I have been suffering with seb derm and ive used anti spectics. Antibiotics. Anti fungals. I mean hardcore pharma trearments.

You would think zinc increases th1 but i think zinc being a necessary step to increase rbp4 to transport retinol increased retinols th2 activity. Vitamin A. Zinc. B6. And vitamin E all were exacerbating my asthma like no other. One week in mexico guys. Just one week. No other changes. Besides supplementing zinc still. Asthma is gone just like that. And dandruff just reduced by like 99%. Like its practically not there.

So whats going on here?

Oral vitamin D not the same as sun vitamin D do to it being sulfated? I even look healthier and younger after getting so much sun exposure.

Seriously guys so many studies claim vitamin D are issues with disease then people supplememt and like was 1/5 actually see benefit. Oral vitamin D may not provide all the benefits of sulfated vitamin D?

I am so bewildered by this. Many people will say well UV kill fungus and or bacteria but guys i used pharmaceutical Topicals consistently without any improvements. So it cant be that mechanism at play
Interesting. Just a couple of thoughts, not trying to contend your point.

1. Were you on holiday in Mexico? Could the temporary lifting of various stresses and responsibilities be the reason for such a profound change? I think psychological and societal stress is often underestimated.

2. Did you eat a different diet whilst you were away?

3. What does someone do when they're getting lots of sun exposure but their vitamin D is still very low? My brother and I both have low Vit D despite being outside a lot for work. Do you just need EVEN MORE sun?

LeeLemonoil

. One week in mexico guys. Just one week. No other changes. Besides supplementing zinc still. Asthma is gone just like that.

This is a rapid reaction and thus wouldn’t rule out some rapid receptors at play. Pollutant ligands to some ORs in the lungs maybe

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Interesting. Just a couple of thoughts, not trying to contend your point.

1. Were you on holiday in Mexico? Could the temporary lifting of various stresses and responsibilities be the reason for such a profound change? I think psychological and societal stress is often underestimated.

2. Did you eat a different diet whilst you were away?

3. What does someone do when they're getting lots of sun exposure but their vitamin D is still very low? My brother and I both have low Vit D despite being outside a lot for work. Do you just need EVEN MORE sun?
U need sulfur to made vitamin D naturally.

I am not stressed whether i am on vacation or not. I travel 9 times out of the year. When i am in sun my s
This is a rapid reaction and thus wouldn’t rule out some rapid receptors at play. Pollutant ligands to some ORs in the lungs maybe
thats what u would think. But i am back home now and the asthma is not back. I am soooo confident that the sun is at play here guys.

Vitamin D sulfate is key to so many of our issues.

LeeLemonoil

I remember when I was 14 and with the worst (but luckily still „moderate“) period of acne in my puberty life - 8 days in Tunisia and it was gone.

Which latitude was the location in Mexiko?

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

I remember when I was 14 and with the worst (but luckily still „moderate“) period of acne in my puberty life - 8 days in Tunisia and it was gone.

Which latitude was the location in Mexiko?
I was in cancun.

So something yall should know. My skin becomes like hyrated and moisturized when i am in the sun. This happened in hawaii too. After a while the skin starts to become dry and dull.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

You jump to magic bullet conclusions way to often and to quickly.
Perhaps. But the pattern has been apparent to me enough to me to start making conclusions. I mean at some point i have to hit gold. What i do know its no doubt in my mind its the sun and LOTS of it. I mean like hours in the sun. Not when i was in arizona i got sun but not hours. No affect.

And all i know is sun is UV. And UVB makes vitamin D.

Sphagnum

I’ve had body acne and dandruff clear up when on vacation to a warm, sunny, coastal area.

Did you go in the ocean at all? I’ve always attributed my clearing up to the combo of lots of sun exposure to the affected areas, as well as the ocean water.

AlaskaJono

Agree 100%, Ocean + Sunshine. :):
Also @GorillaHead which brand of Vit D did you use? Most vitamins in general are not really worth their weight in salt.
Glad to hear your Mexican Sun Trip was great and it is still helping your situation. :):

Makrosky

So whats going on here?

Man, the forum is absolutely full of info on why Sun is NOT only Vitamin D.

Also, changes in humidity, pressure, altitude, air pollutants, etc. can contribute to changes in asthma. Novelty changes metabolism also, so it indirectly improves health (regarding your Mexico comment).

David PS

U need sulfur to made vitamin D naturally.

I am not stressed whether i am on vacation or not. I travel 9 times out of the year. When i am in sun my s

thats what u would think. But i am back home now and the asthma is not back. I am soooo confident that the sun is at play here guys.

Vitamin D sulfate is key to so many of our issues.

Your in good company. Stephanie Seneff thinks we have a sulfur deficiency in our diet.

Last edited:

-Luke-

I’ve had body acne and dandruff clear up when on vacation to a warm, sunny, coastal area.

Did you go in the ocean at all? I’ve always attributed my clearing up to the combo of lots of sun exposure to the affected areas, as well as the ocean water.
Same here. I was never able to replicate the effect with sun exposure only. So it could be a different latitude and/or the ocean water plus sun exposure.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals