Vitamin D. Oil Or Tablets?

berk

i wondering what kind vit d supplements you guys take and why.
is there a quality different between vit d capsules (with oil) or tablets?
i guess oil oxidize very quickly so tablets are preferred?

Jib

I've been taking Carlson Super Daily D3. It's liquid in a dropper bottle. MCT oil and some vitamin E. I'm running out though, and am considering getting this:

Vitamin D3 with Coconut Oil, 125 mcg (5,000 IU), 360 Softgels | eBay

Also made with coconut oil. And a good price. If it's made with coconut oil or MCT oil you don't have to worry about the oil oxidizing.

The super daily D3 in coconut oil and tocopherols comes in varying doses. The 6,000 IU per drop is here:

https://www.amazon.com/Carlson-Immu...words=super+d3+carlson&qid=1582493287&sr=8-16

It also comes in 2,000 per drop, and 4,000.

Tablets tend to have more undesirable ingredients to stabilize them. I would go for either softgels made with coconut or MCT oil, or the liquid D3 made with MCT oil and tocopherols.

Amazoniac

I've been taking Carlson Super Daily D3. It's liquid in a dropper bottle. MCT oil and some vitamin E. I'm running out though, and am considering getting this:

Vitamin D3 with Coconut Oil, 125 mcg (5,000 IU), 360 Softgels | eBay

Also made with coconut oil. And a good price. If it's made with coconut oil or MCT oil you don't have to worry about the oil oxidizing.

The super daily D3 in coconut oil and tocopherols comes in varying doses. The 6,000 IU per drop is here:

https://www.amazon.com/Carlson-Immu...words=super+d3+carlson&qid=1582493287&sr=8-16

It also comes in 2,000 per drop, and 4,000.

Tablets tend to have more undesirable ingredients to stabilize them. I would go for either softgels made with coconut or MCT oil, or the liquid D3 made with MCT oil and tocopherols.
What's wrong with vendors from this community? I don't understand when these posts pop up. Every now and then there's also someone in search for a vitamin E product, their products are ignored. At times it seems hesitation in suggesting what's obvious.

I thought that it could be price, but..
- Vitamin D3 in MCT oil 5000 i.u. 1 ounce

Jib

What's wrong with vendors from this community? I don't understand when these posts pop up. Every now and then there's also someone in search for a vitamin E product, their products are ignored. At times it seems hesitation in suggesting what's obvious.

I thought that it could be price, but..
- Vitamin D3 in MCT oil 5000 i.u. 1 ounce

Who is the vendor? Is it one user or several? I didn't know a member of this forum had a site like that. News to me.

I have a very hard time selling my own products (not health related, they're music related) because of competition from much bigger companies. I understand the struggle. I'd be more than happy to support the efforts of members here by purchasing their products as long as they're not exorbitantly priced. That D3 seems not only reasonable but a much better deal than anything else out there.

I haven't restocked my supply of D3 yet so I'll certainly be ordering from Health Natura soon. Very exciting to see the other supplements they offer as well.

Jib

I'll also add that the Health Natura K2 is excellently priced. Carlson K2 is 55 bucks for a total of 900mg (180 5mg caps), while theirs is 40 dollars for 1200mg total.

Really wish I knew about them before I restocked my K2 supply. Not only that but theirs is a blend of MK4 and MK7. Very nice stuff and awesome prices. Will be going to them from now on for most of my supplements.

Amazoniac

Who is the vendor? Is it one user or several? I didn't know a member of this forum had a site like that. News to me.

I have a very hard time selling my own products (not health related, they're music related) because of competition from much bigger companies. I understand the struggle. I'd be more than happy to support the efforts of members here by purchasing their products as long as they're not exorbitantly priced. That D3 seems not only reasonable but a much better deal than anything else out there.

I haven't restocked my supply of D3 yet so I'll certainly be ordering from Health Natura soon. Very exciting to see the other supplements they offer as well.
Pedro is Jorge's nightmare, his #1 enemy.
While one is busy fighting the other, they failed to notice that Débora is entering the cage; it's getting interesting.