Vitamin D levels

Vins7

Do you think that vitamin level on 20 ng/ml could be an important issue?

Are these levels really worrying or isn't it something too relevant?

My doctor just told me that they were a little low but it wasn't very important.

VitoScaletta

Good Vitamin D levels are protective, and correcting a Vitamin D insufficiency can increase Testosterone by a good amount.
I would definitely get some barechested sun exposure every once in a while in mid (11:30-13:30) day. Or supplement some Vitamin D daily with a meal that has a moderate amounts of fat.

Also consume weekly beef liver for Vitamin A and a well-boiled (20-30 minutes) Kale (non-Russian variety, Russian Kale has very high Goitrogens) or Swiss Chard twice a week for Vitamin K.
This increase in fat soluble Vitamins supports endocrine system and also increases Test.

Perry Staltic

Yeah it's important. 20 ng/ml isn't a little low, it's deficient status. Your doctor is behind the times.

OP
V

Vins7

Good Vitamin D levels are protective, and correcting a Vitamin D insufficiency can increase Testosterone by a good amount.
I would definitely get some barechested sun exposure every once in a while in mid (11:30-13:30) day. Or supplement some Vitamin D daily with a meal that has a moderate amounts of fat.

Also consume weekly beef liver for Vitamin A and a well-boiled (20-30 minutes) Kale (non-Russian variety, Russian Kale has very high Goitrogens) or Swiss Chard twice a week for Vitamin K.
This increase in fat soluble Vitamins supports endocrine system and also increases Test.
Thank you VitoScarletta.
What could it be an enough vitamin D level?
Should I eat the kale for vitamin K or I can get it drinking the soap?

OP
V

Vins7

Other question that I have, it's dangerous taking a vitamin D supplement without vitamin K added?

Perry Staltic

Thanks. What would be a decent level?

I think above 30 ng/ml is considered to be sufficient. 40-60 ng/ml would be optimal, and some say higher than that up to 90. There is a doctor that claims she has seen sleep issues above about 60. I was supplementing to keep mine around 70 and was having sleep issues, so I stopped. I can sleep better now, but since I've made other changes I can't say that was the sole, or even a, reason. Find a vitamin D calculator to determine dose for your target serum level. It's based on weight. People with more body fat need to supplement more.

Perry Staltic

Other question that I have, it's dangerous taking a vitamin D supplement without vitamin K added?

If you high dose it supposedly can be. Doesn't hurt to do K2 too. They make D3/K2 combos to make it easy.

rockarolla

Vitamin D as well as other vitamins are continuously spent during chronic inflammation. Check out mpkb(.)org - they have a good overview on vit D topic.

P

Peatness

There are some useful information on this thread.

OP
V

Vins7

There are some useful information on this thread.
Thank you but, I would like to know if 19ng/ml could be one of the main causes of energy drops, poor sleep quality and hair loss or not. If these levels are really worrying or are simply improvable.

P

Peatness

Thank you but, I would like to know if 19ng/ml could be one of the main causes of energy drops, poor sleep quality and hair loss or not. If these levels are really worrying or are simply improvable.
In that thread I posted there is a quote where Dr Peat states that 50ng is the desired level for thyroid activation. Thyroid disfunction can cause all the symptoms you mentioned. Search the forum for threads on vitmain D and sleep. Dr Gominak's work on sleep and vitamin D has been posted but in case you can't find it here is a link

Dr Peat uses 10,000 iu of vitmain D topically in the winter
Dr Hollick takes 6,000 iu all year round regardless of sun exposure
The evil Fauci takes 6,000iu - of course it does

Dr. Bruce Hollis - Vitamin D Dosing Interval​

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbheaULwRAk

Contents Overview: 00:01 Introducing Dr. Hollis 00:53 Intro by Dr. Bruce W. Hollis, Ph.D. 01:44 Vitamin D Systemic Delivery : endocrine and autocrine/paracrine 03:46 Vitamin D Tissue Homeostasis 15:48 Vitamin D Dosing During Clinical Trials 17:07 Different Studies 23:20 Conclusions Vitamin D intakes of 10,000 IU/d and circulating 25(OH)D levels of up to 100 ng/ml (250 nmol) are normal in human physiology. 24:45 END of lecture 24:50 Q & A: 24:57 Q 1. Benefits of Daily Dosing? 26:08 Q 2. 27:38 Q 3. Breast feeding mothers? 29:28 Q 4. Variations by race or ethnic group? 30:30 Q 5. Dosing factors and designing or reviewing a study? 32:26 Q 6. 32:52 Q 7. Compliance? 33:47 Q 8. 35:48 Q 9. Daily Dosages , circulating Vitamin D 38:13 END of Q & A

1646424121896.png

Attachments

• 1646424040578.png
    1646424040578.png
    101.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals